Cool Smoke's jokes

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did SayifDoit cry about women no touching his wiener? Now you're just making things up.

That's what he's saying in a roundabout way when he says:

I love this blatant ignorance to mens sex drive, let's refer to it as self-entitlement because that makes it bad.

- - - Updated - - -

It's all those feminine hormones pumping through him, he's just getting emotional.
For whatever reason he's insulting me :freaked:

Lol, I'm calm as a cucumber. You guys are the ones who are upset about your sex drives/wanting to bang girls that are practically prepubescent.

You can't insult me by mocking me being trans btw. I mean you can try, but it won't work lol.

- - - Updated - - -

It isnt normal to be attracted to 14 year olds at your ages, the irony when you lot call trensgendered people not normal, when here you lot are trying to make it seem normal that 13 year olds can have sex with 20 plus year olds. Recede just leave this thread, if anyone is showing their "true colours" its these lot.

Yeah I probably should just leave but I enjoy the drama tbh and all they're doing is making themselves look like even bigger asshats as the conversation goes on lol.

Captain Hook

Established Member
Reaction score
16+ is legal in HK and for me I've never been one to adhere strictly to societal norms as long as I'm not at risk of being incarcerated. Just my 2 cents.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This. Feminists and other social justice warriors think everything they read on the internet shouldn't offend them and make them feel bad about themselves.

I'm not afraid of being offended... I think you misunderstand me. That was my tumblr I got that message on and I admit that I post some pretty lewd pictures, so I fully expect some stuff like that to be said here and there. It's just ****ed up because I've gone off on guys repeatedly and publicly for sending me stuff like that and made it very clear that I don't respond to those messages with any sort of positivity and yet they often times still persist to the point of making new accounts to harass me with if I block them. I don't owe anyone anything just because I post pictures like that.

Also it happens even on my SFW accounts/profiles too, with less frequency of course.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't. Just hit the delete/block button. And don't reply, obviously.

I'm aware.

I was just making a point about how men often feel they are entitled to women's bodies in some way.

My point is that even someone in my situation (someone who posts sexual pictures of themselves) does not owe anyone ****.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And you'll tell me women don't feel entitled to a tall, handsome, ambitious, awesome guy?

Only yesterday, I was talking to a girl who said she turned down all the men who made a move on her.

She admitted being very demanding, and that she thought she deserved better than those guys.

This wasn't the first time I heard that. In fact, I've lost count of how many times I heard it.

Well, tall handsome high status guys don't owe these women anything.

It's not a gender problem, men and women are equally selfish. We all have a tendency to think we deserve the best just for existing.

Or a tendency to believe that we deserve to have our most basic needs met, like sex. But apparently, it's not in the cards for a lot of incel men.

And apparently, it's an equally basic need to want to a guy who looks like a GQ model and makes 100000€ a year.

At least when women act entitled it's not inherently predatory like it is when men express their entitlement to women's bodies.

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm aware.

I was just making a point about how men often feel they are entitled to women's bodies in some way.

My point is that even someone in my situation (someone who posts sexual pictures of themselves) does not owe anyone ****.

It's becoming the thing now to say "men aren't entitled to women's bodies". It's technically true, but it's a very callous thing to say. It's as if you're eating a big fancy meal, and then a starving African child who hasn't eaten in 7 days comes to you and asks you if he can have just a small piece of what you're having because he's dying of hunger. And then you give him the finger and tell him to **** off because "YOU'RE not entitled to MY food!!".

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's becoming the thing now to say "men aren't entitled to women's bodies". It's technically true, but it's a very callous thing to say. It's as if you're eating a big fancy meal, and then a starving African child who hasn't eaten in 7 days comes to you and asks you if he can have just a small piece of what you're having because he's dying of hunger. And then you give him the finger and tell him to **** off because "YOU'RE not entitled to MY food!!".

Horrible analogy. You will die if you don't eat food. You will not die if you don't have sex.

You're literally blaming women for you not being able to control yourself. It's pathetic.

Reaction score
At least when women act entitled it's not inherently predatory like it is when men express their entitlement to women's bodies.

Listen I've never met a guy who gave me the impression that they feel entitled to have any women they want. People might be attracted to you and if they are they might express their interest, that's how it goes. Honestly, I don't even know was people mean when they say "men think their entitled to women" lt just seems like a term that means " I don't want guys I'm not attracted to hitting on me" or "yeah he was kind of rude".

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen I've never met a guy who gave me the impression that they feel entitled to have any women they want. People might be attracted to you and if they are they might express their interest, that's how it goes. Honestly, I don't even know was people mean when they say "men think their entitled to women" lt just seems like a term that means " I don't want guys I'm not attracted to hitting on me" or "yeah he was kind of rude".

Have you ever been the recipient of male attention? No? Then you're not qualified to make sweeping statements about how guys act towards women they are interested in. Guys won't act creepy towards their guy friends.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me neither, only feminists will meet these mythical men who tell them men feel entitled to having sex with them.

There aren't men like these among normal people, but then again, normal people aren't crazy ideologists with an agenda.

Which woman hurt you so bad for you to hate women so much, Fred?

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate feminists, ideologies of any kind, I hate hypocrisy. But I certainly don't hate women.

Most women I've met were pretty cool. And guess what, all the ones who were pretty cool had never heard of feminism.

These girls dread being associated with the feminist movement. My ex-girlfriend said something along the lines:

"These women seem very unhappy and frustrated, and they're often fat and ugly." Spot on.

The most unpleasant women I've dealt with were the ones who bought into the feminist lies.

If a man uses the word "feminist" as an insult, there's a pretty good chance he's a misogynist... and your posts in this thread (and many others for that matter) seem to lend some credence to that idea.

So.. Why, Fred? Why do you hate women?

Reaction score

Have you ever been the recipient of male attention? No? Then you're not qualified to make sweeping statements about how guys act towards women they are interested in. Guys won't act creepy towards their guy friends.

Alright so you post "lude" photos on tumblr and men message you to compliment your body and tell how much they want you? I'm pretty horrified honestly, like seriously guys stop making sexual passes at women who post nude pictures of themselves. I mean like, like what right do you have to tell them how attractive they are?

You know I may not have men flirt with me, but I have had people insult me, punch me, or act like I don't exist. You know what? People do things that make you uncomfortable sometimes, but it's not even close to the worst things they can do. Most of the time they aren't even trying to make you uncomfortable, they just have a silly notion in their mind that you might be interested.

By the way I have never even flirted with a women in my life, so don't act like I'm making excuses for myself.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will just let other members comment on what you just said.

vUI88Zw.jpg

I was trolling you, hoping you would go on another one of your Belgian Specialâ„¢ style rants.

I do think you're a misogynist though.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright so you post "lude" photos on tumblr and men message you to compliment your body and tell how much they want you? I'm pretty horrified honestly, like seriously guys stop making sexual passes at women who post nude pictures of themselves. I mean like, like what right do you have to tell them how attractive they are?

You know I may not have men flirt with me, but I have had people insult me, punch me, or act like I don't exist. You know what? People do things that make you uncomfortable sometimes, but it's not even close to the worst things they can do. Most of the time they aren't even trying to make you uncomfortable, they just have a silly notion in their mind that you might be interested.

By the way I have never even flirted with a women in my life, so don't act like I'm making excuses for myself.

There's a difference between giving me a genuine compliment and describing in graphic detail what they would do to me/want me to do to them. Or worse yet, sending an unsolicited dick pic. You're not going to be able to convince me that this is not creepy and demeaning behavior, because it is. I don't care if their intent was to creep me out or not, all that matters is that they succeeded.

Reaction score
M
vUI88Zw.jpg

I was trolling you, hoping you would go on another one of your Belgian Specialstyle rants.

I do think you're a misogynist though.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a difference between giving me a genuine compliment and describing in graphic detail what they would do to me/want me to do to them. Or worse yet, sending an unsolicited dick pic. You're not going to be able to convince me that this is not creepy and demeaning behavior, because it is. I don't care if their intent was to creep me out or not, all that matters is that they succeeded.

Why does it have to be a big deal? Can't you just read a message and think "oh well that's pretty weird" and move on. So, how exactly would you want someone to express their sexual interest in you? If your blog has naked pictures of you, you are already bringing it to a certain level.

Why ho does it have to be demeaning? I imagine they aren't telling you they think you are ugly and repulsive are. If someone sends you messages like that, they find you attractive and they hope you may reciprocate. I mean you know.... Kinda your problem.

- - - Updated - - -

People aren't responsible for how you feel about something, like seriously they aren't.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Be caution dude...
Girls not always like angry person..

they fear them...never be alpha in front of girl .be sober..

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
M

Why does it have to be a big deal? Can't you just read a message and think "oh well that's pretty weird" and move on. So, how exactly would you want someone to express their sexual interest in you? If your blog has naked pictures of you, you are already bringing it to a certain level.

Why ho does it have to be demeaning? I imagine they aren't telling you they think you are ugly and repulsive are. If someone sends you messages like that, they find you attractive and they hope you may reciprocate. I mean you know.... Kinda your problem.

- - - Updated - - -

People aren't responsible for how you feel about something, like seriously they aren't.

That's exactly what I do - I move on. It's not like I'm sitting around crying my eyes out or feeling triggered because some guy said something weird and demeaning to me. That doesn't mean it's not an issue that I have to deal with though. I post pictures of myself because I get pleasure from the idea of pleasing other people, but in the end it's still for me. I like that people enjoy my pics in that way, but I don't invite people to message me their fantasies and things of that nature. I post pics, people fap, maybe give thanks here and there, and that's it. It is (or should be) a silent transaction.

Some people do say mean things. Most don't, but then again most of them are just plain nasty like the one I posted a few pages back. I guess you could say it was positive in the sense that he clearly liked what he saw, but can you really honestly try to tell me what he said didn't come off a little creepy/demeaning? Imagine dealing with that day in and day out and how worn out that would get.

It's a risk I accepted when I decided to do what I do. Sure it's not a big deal, but it's still quite annoying at the end of the day.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having your cake and eating it too.

It's like those celebrities who complain that they cannot do their groceries without being bothered by their fans.

My point was not that it was this big terrible thing that I deal with, pity me, etc.

My point was that most women have had to deal with equally crazy guys in their inboxes even if they don't do things like post nude pics just by nature of being a woman on the internet.

Reaction score
That's exactly what I do - I move on. It's not like I'm sitting around crying my eyes out or feeling triggered because some guy said something weird and demeaning to me. That doesn't mean it's not an issue that I have to deal with though. I post pictures of myself because I get pleasure from the idea of pleasing other people, but in the end it's still for me. I like that people enjoy my pics in that way, but I don't invite people to message me their fantasies and things of that nature. I post pics, people fap, maybe give thanks here and there, and that's it. It is (or should be) a silent transaction.

Some people do say mean things. Most don't, but then again most of them are just plain nasty like the one I posted a few pages back. I guess you could say it was positive in the sense that he clearly liked what he saw, but can you really honestly try to tell me what he said didn't come off a little creepy/demeaning? Imagine dealing with that day in and day out and how worn out that would get.

It's a risk I accepted when I decided to do what I do. Sure it's not a big deal, but it's still quite annoying at the end of the day.

I thought the message was pretty tame honestly, it's good that it doesn't bother you a lot. I just don't like that you act like these guys must feel like they are entitled to your body or that they are out of bounds when they tell you how attractive they find you.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought the message was pretty tame honestly, it's good that it doesn't bother you a lot. I just don't like that you act like these guys must feel like they are entitled to your body or that they are out of bounds when they tell you how attractive they find you.

Hold up a minute. Let me get this straight. You think this message is tame? You think this is an appropriate thing to say to someone you don't know at all, someone who has repeatedly expressed how much they dislike these sorts of messages? If so that just proves you have no idea how to talk to women. The line between reality and p**rn must have been blurred for you lol.

Fga30Wv.png