Cool Smoke's jokes

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I promise I'm not saying this to be vindictive or anything like that, but... I don't think it's a coincidence that the main proponents of having sex with these little girls are basically the incels of this forum (and Fred, but he's basically just an incel at heart who got laid at some point).

You guys have lost touch with reality if you think this is normal in any way.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I promise I'm not saying this to be vindictive or anything like that, but... I don't think it's a coincidence that the main proponents of having sex with these little girls are basically the incels of this forum (and Fred, but he's basically just an incel at heart who got laid at some point).

You guys have lost touch with reality if you think this is normal in any way.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! You are too funny, receding.

donyell

Reaction score
Damn, Fred is putting on a clinic in this thread.

I don't think you realize the great insights and depth of knowledge that would come from living With hair ---> bald ---> hair again. I've often said that any man would be light years ahead of the competition if they could actually undergo the bald experience in its fullness, only to have the situation reverted and be full headed or at least passable as a non-baldy again. Such a man would be better off in life than if he had never gone bald in the first place. And by better off I really mean more in touch with reality and the way things work. It would be an awakening like no other.

EvilLocks

Reaction score

I don't think you realize the great insights and depth of knowledge that would come from living With hair ---> bald ---> hair again. I've often said that any man would be light years ahead of the competition if they could actually undergo the bald experience in its fullness, only to have the situation reverted and be full headed or at least passable as a non-baldy again. Such a man would be better off in life than if he had never gone bald in the first place. And by better off I really mean more in touch with reality and the way things work. It would be an awakening like no other.

So are you saying that Fred is in touch with reality when he's saying that a grown man having sex with a 13 year old child is OK?

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That's exactly what I've done (perhaps to a greater extent than any member of this forum!) and I don't think it has made me any wiser.

I have an increased appreciation for the hair that I have now, sure.

I also realize how fragile and important appearances are, to a degree that wouldn't have been possible had I not gone through hair loss.

But at the end of the day, I'm still the same person I was pre and during hair loss. All that has changed is my appearance.

If that doesn't say anything about your theory, I think the fact that Fred is still as unhinged from reality as ever (despite also 'coming back' from his hair loss) sort of puts a dent in the theory.

I mean, you can't actually think that the guy who thinks ****ing 13 year olds is normal and turns every post into an anti-feminism rant is grounded in reality, can you?!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im disappointed that u guys didnt even point out any flaws in my argument lmao

just ad hominems, typical women lmao

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pretty stupid to treat everyone the same, men and women are not the same. You can pretend we are if that makes you happy, but biologically we aren't.
I love this blatant ignorance to mens sex drive, let's refer to it as self-entitlement because that makes it bad. Woohoo :puke:

I'm trying to locate this one story I read. It was about a woman body builder that started taking testosterone. Her sex drive jumped through the roof, she was thinking about sex 20 times a day (just like guys)

I believe she was quoted as saying "Now I understand why guys are the way they are. If they don't have sex, they would literally go crazy."

I think Seinfeld does a good job describing what sex means to women. Loved that show
"To a woman, sex is like the garbage man. You just take for granted the fact that any time you put some trash out on the street, a guy in a jumpsuit's gonna come along and pick it up. But now, it's like a garbage strike. The bags are piling up in your head. The sidewalk is blocked. Nothing's getting through. You're stupid."- Jerry, to Elaine, in "The Abstinence"

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm trying to locate this one story I read. It was about a woman body builder that started taking testosterone. Her sex drive jumped through the roof, she was thinking about sex 20 times a day (just like guys)

I believe she was quoted as saying "Now I understand why guys are the way they are. If they don't have sex, they would literally go crazy."

I think Seinfeld does a good job describing what sex means to women. Loved that show
"To a woman, sex is like the garbage man. You just take for granted the fact that any time you put some trash out on the street, a guy in a jumpsuit's gonna come along and pick it up. But now, it's like a garbage strike. The bags are piling up in your head. The sidewalk is blocked. Nothing's getting through. You're stupid."- Jerry, to Elaine, in "The Abstinence"

I can attest to the heightened sex drive as a result of testosterone. I used to consider myself something of a sex addict before HRT. My ex-girlfriend and I would do it 3-4 times a day on average and the only reason the number wasn't higher is because she'd get sore after a while lol (understandable). Now I have what I'd consider a more healthy sex drive - I fap 2-3 times a week now, and other than that I'm voluntarily celibate while I transition.

I still don't think the responsibility of that heightened sex drive falls back on anyone other than the person the sex drive belongs to though. When my ex wasn't around I'd take care of myself. You have a hand... get to work. :innocent:

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice continuity again.

Although I'm not sure you got the alpha male right, specially the screaming part. An alpha male never (needs to) scream(s).

EvilLocks

Reaction score
and my originak post was about how its normal to be sexually attracted to teen girls, theres a reason its such a popular p**rn genre.

Yes, 18-19 year old girls. They are very young, but at least they're legal and considered grown up. 13-15 year old girls are NOT adults, and should NOT be sexualized by grown men. It's normal to like young girls, but not children - that's creepy.

- - - Updated - - -

This is so cringe. Yikes.
Wholeheartedly buying into victimhood and misandry.
Remembers guys are creepy predators and women are perfect angels who can't hurt a fly.
You're a sexist piece of **** receedig, people like you ****ed up the feminist movement and made it into a joke.

Your problems are so miniscule and the same as anyone who has any presence online. You just like to twist your problems into a sexist agenda where somehow you're the victim and big mean men are to blame. I can't believe we're finding out what a piece of **** you are. Amazing.

Are you serious? Is recedingyt a "sexist piece of sh*t because she doesn't approve of grown men humping 13 year olds? Are you crazy? I'm starting to wonder what's going on here on this forum, you guys are crazy for thinking you'd like to f*ck children!

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol yeah, I'm clearly sexist for believing that women have value beyond their worth as a sex object and that grown *** men shouldn't be having sex with girls who are practically prepubescent.

There's something incredibly ironic about a bunch of misogynists labeling anyone who hints at the radical notion that "women are people too!" a misandrist.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
a bunch of misogynists

So now we're misogynists? You really are employing feminist tactics.

- - - Updated - - -

13-15 year old girls are NOT adults, and should NOT be sexualized by grown men. It's normal to like young girls, but not children - that's creepy.

That's the way it's been for thousands of years. If a female appears sexually mature, males are attracted to her. It's not a rational decision, it was imprinted by evolution long before human could even count and had a notion of age. This "creepy" shaming thing is very recent.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So now we're misogynists? You really are employing femisnist tactics.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the way it's been for thousands of years. If a female appears sexually mature, males are attracted to her. It's not a rational decision, it was imprinted by evolution long before human could even count and had a notion of age. This "creepy" shaming thing is very recent.

legitimate post, sir.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So now we're misogynists? You really are employing femisnist tactics.

You guys can keep trying to use feminism as an insult towards me, but it's not going to work.

The demonization of the feminist movement is an inherently misogynistic notion, so yes I would maintain that trying to deconstruct my arguments by calling it out as feminist rhetoric would make you inherently misogynistic in some capacity.

Perhaps I should be more clear: I don't literally think you guys hate women. I just think you guys have very skewed ideas of women's issues. A naive view.

The only person on this forum I will say that I truly believe is a misogynist at his core is Fred.

Most everyone else here just has a few problematic ideas/opinions in relation to women's issues but overall do not hate women as a whole.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
The demonization of the feminist movement is an inherently misogynistic notion,
No, it is not.

Perhaps I should be more clear: I don't literally think you guys hate women. I just think you guys have very skewed ideas of women's issues. A naive view.

So earlier you were attempting to underhandedly redefine the word "misogynist"?
You have done this before in another context. I find these implicit redefinitions to be outright dishonest and misleading, in particular to women (by insinuating that men hate them).

Say what you want about Fred, he does not employ these underhanded tactics and misleading redefinitions.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, it is not.

So earlier you were attempting to underhandedly redefine the word "misogynist"?
You have done this before in another context. I find these implicit redefinitions to be outright dishonest and misleading, in particular to women (by insinuating that men hate them).

Say what you want about Fred, he does not employ these underhanded tactics and misleading redefinitions.
good points. sly maneuvers on recedings part i cant deny however

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
well radical feminism has gone too far but the original point of feminism i agree with

I do too.

Early 20th century feminism:
"Women should have the same rights as men."

2015 "feminism":
"Society should make accommodations for women so they can have casual sex with hot guys and face zero consexuences. And ugly males should never have sex, ever, and they should be fired from their job and/or put in prison if they dare to show interest in a female."