Cool Smoke's jokes

Reaction score
O
Hold up a minute. Let me get this straight. You think this message is tame? You think this is an appropriate thing to say to someone you don't know at all, someone who has repeatedly expressed how much they dislike these sorts of messages? If so that just proves you have no idea how to talk to women. The line between reality and p**rn must have been blurred for you lol.

Fga30Wv.png

I guess my idea of a super weird message would be something like [Insert horribly descriptive acts that aren't suitable for a public forum]. So yeah that's not much to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember I'm the guy who has never done anything like that in his entire life, so don't act like this is how I must be around women.

- - - Updated - - -

lolz so closed minded

so the hundreds of years of history where it was accepted it was "disgusting"

its just ****in sex lol, and its consensual. wheres the problem?

13 year old girls are sexually mature anyways, like fred said its cultural

I like you exodus, I don't even agree with you. I just like how you were willing to say that, I appreciate people who speak about opinions things 98% of people will absuluetely freak out when hearing.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
O

I guess my idea of a super weird message would be something like [Insert horribly descriptive acts that aren't suitable for a public forum]. So yeah that's not much to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember I'm the guy who has never done anything like that in his entire life, so don't act like this is how I must be around women.

I mean I totally have received messages like that. I'll go dig some of them up. Keep in mind most of the ones I receive these days are on tumblr/OKCupid and I delete those messages as soon as I realize what they are. These are old ones from my reddit account. Gonna put 'em in an imgur album because they're SUPER nsfw (100% text posts though, no nasty pics).

http://imgur.com/a/T3kU1

#3 wasn't really overly sexual, just an example of a guy not knowing boundaries with someone who you've never met

Reaction score
I mean I totally have received messages like that. I'll go dig some of them up. Keep in mind most of the ones I receive these days are on tumblr/OKCupid and I delete those messages as soon as I realize what they are. These are old ones from my reddit account. Gonna put 'em in an imgur album because they're SUPER nsfw (100% text posts though, no nasty pics).

http://imgur.com/a/T3kU1

#3 wasn't really overly sexual, just an example of a guy not knowing boundaries with someone who you've never met

Yeah those are pretty sexual, but I still don't have a problem with those messages. They still don't strike me as guys who feel like they are entitled to you, just dudes wanting to share their fantasies that involve you.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah those are pretty sexual, but I still don't have a problem with those messages. They still don't strike me as guys who feel like they are entitled to you, just dudes wanting to share their fantasies that involve you.

The messages were a very minor part of the point I was trying to get across. I get that I invited those messages to some extent by posting nudes - I'm not disputing that. I'm just saying guys can be creepy as hell. Lots of girls get messages like that just by virtue of being a girl on the internet. I get them more regularly than most girls because of the content I post, but it happens to all girls at some point or another. Guys just think they can say stuff like that out of context and it's nbd, just them "showing interest"... No, showing interest would be engaging someone in conversation and giving a genuine compliment not rambling on with a creepy unsolicited fantasy.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
No, showing interest would be engaging someone in conversation and giving a genuine compliment not rambling on with a creepy unsolicited fantasy.

Quite ironically, guys are being genuine when sharing these explicit fantasies.

Compliments and conversations, these are just manipulation tactics to bed a girl.

To recap: Being genuine and honest makes guys "creepy". Going about their objectives in a roundabout way using fake compliments and feigning interest in conversations makes guys respectable and not-creepy. Of course there is then that linkedin girl who got all offended when a dude paid a non-lewd compliment to her profile picture.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a reason age of consent laws in the US are 16-18 in most states. A girl (or a boy for that matter) who is 11-15 is not mature regardless of whether or not their body is. It's not about whether or not they've started puberty. Frankly, that's a pretty disgustingly objectifying way to look at it. At that age they are not emotionally mature enough to make the decision to sleep with someone at all, much less someone a decade their senior!

If a person is not mature enough to make a decision to sleep with someone, the age of the other person should be irrelevant. A 13 year old sleeping with another 13 year old should be just as bad as sleeping with a 25 year old.

The power dynamic between a 13 year old girl and a 25 year old guy is weighted pretty much entirely towards the guy and because of that most of those sorts of relationships end up being abusive, even if the girl is too young/naive to realize it.
How many such relationships are there that you're basing this statement on?

Coming back to EvilLocks "eeww" feelings about 46 year old men asking for sex from 18 year olds. So this is "creepy" but 46 year old women asking 18-19 year old boys to risk getting their limbs blown off is ok?

cartoons_that_will_make_you_want_to_call_up_and_cry_640_high_04.jpg

12346451_1006430766066732_116914251222876900_n.jpg

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quite ironically, guys are being genuine when sharing these explicit fantasies.

Compliments and conversations, these are just manipulation tactics to bed a girl.

To recap: Being genuine and honest makes guys "creepy". Going about their objectives in a roundabout way using fake compliments and feigning interest in conversations makes guys respectable and not-creepy. Of course there is then that linkedin girl who got all offended when a dude paid a non-lewd compliment to her profile picture.

Have you ever had a genuine relationship lol? There are plenty of guys who will genuinely talk to and care about a girl beyond her value as a sex object. Just because you've never had feelings for a girl that go beyond that does not mean it is an impossibility. The fact this concept is so mindblowing to you guys says more about you all than it does me, to be honest.

If a person is not mature enough to make a decision to sleep with someone, the age of the other person should be irrelevant. A 13 year old sleeping with another 13 year old should be just as bad as sleeping with a 25 year old.

How many such relationships are there that you're basing this statement on?

I'm pretty sure I explicitly said that at that age they aren't mature enough to make the decision to sleep with anyone. This includes a 13 year old having sex with a 13 year old. However, it's less bad if that were to happen because there isn't a power imbalance like there would be if the 13 year old was with someone who's a decade+ their senior. The odds of the relationship being abusive would be lower if they were the same age or close to it.

I don't know CF, I don't have statistics at hand on how many of these relationships exist. Do you really think they are common throughout the world? I'd venture a guess probably not since most people can see how ****ed up it is. Also, are you disputing that the odds are higher of such a relationship with such an extreme power imbalance ending up being abusive in some way? Because that fact is precisely why it's morally objectionable.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'd like to add I don't see anything creepy about an 18 year old girl sleeping with an older man as long as they both want it. One of my biggest hollywood crushes is Christoph Waltz and he's 59 lol. Same age as my dad... not that I'm comparing or anything. I'm 23 though idk if that's really the same thing.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
There are plenty of guys who will genuinely talk to and care about a girl beyond her value as a sex object.

And these guys care about a girl without even knowing her? We're talking about guys who don't know a girl; and your lament that they don't pay "genuine" compliments and don't "genuinely" talk to her. There are some relationships which happen organically, without an overt sexual interest. But relationships where you just happen to care about someone (I'm including same gender friendships) are rare, and happen usually as a result of being in the same group working towards a goal (school, club, military). If I meet a random dude in my life, why should the random person "care" about me?

No, showing interest would be engaging someone in conversation and giving a genuine compliment not rambling on with a creepy unsolicited fantasy.

However, it's less bad if that were to happen because there isn't a power imbalance like there would be if the 13 year old was with someone who's a decade+ their senior. The odds of the relationship being abusive would be lower if they were the same age or close to it.
From this argument, am I correct in assuming that if the relationship was not abusive, and if the girl wanted it, you would view a 13-13 pairing the same as a 13-25 pairing?

Also I'd like to add I don't see anything creepy about an 18 year old girl sleeping with an older man as long as they both want it.
Good to know :punk:

Fall

Reaction score
Oh my... this conversation drifted quite a bit since I looked up this thread last time yesterday...

Perhaps it is just the nature of cool smoke (older dude) who wants to pick up some collage girls. Plus that he is really creepy and pervert (touching girls boobs) and that he actually touches the boobs of an Asian girl that trigger so many conversations about really odd things.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is so cringe. Yikes.
Wholeheartedly buying into victimhood and misandry.
Remembers guys are creepy predators and women are perfect angels who can't hurt a fly.
You're a sexist piece of **** receedig, people like you ****ed up the feminist movement and made it into a joke.

Your problems are so miniscule and the same as anyone who has any presence online. You just like to twist your problems into a sexist agenda where somehow you're the victim and big mean men are to blame. I can't believe we're finding out what a piece of **** you are. Amazing.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is so cringe. Yikes.
Wholeheartedly buying into victimhood and misandry.
Remembers guys are creepy predators and women are perfect angels who can't hurt a fly.
You're a sexist piece of **** receedig, people like you ****ed up the feminist movement and made it into a joke.

Your problems are so miniscule and the same as anyone who has any presence online. You just like to twist your problems into a sexist agenda where somehow you're the victim and big mean men are to blame. I can't believe we're finding out what a piece of **** you are. Amazing.
legit. also lol at receding reverting to ad hominems when he cant think of a valid retort haha. sign of losing the debate right there

the guys sending u those messages was solicited and in context, ive seen ur tumblr. plus its just a message online expressing their sexual attraction . . . . its a compliment

i can understand creepy if it was real life and a guy was leering at u, but this just some anonymous comment

and my originak post was about how its normal to be sexually attracted to teen girls, theres a reason its such a popular p**rn genre.

im gonna post some interesting studies i found later about how men deny their attraction to younger teen girls (14-16)

Johannes

Banned
Reaction score
I hate feminists, ideologies of any kind, I hate hypocrisy. But I certainly don't hate women.

Most women I've met were pretty cool. And guess what, all the ones who were pretty cool had never heard of feminism.

These girls dread being associated with the feminist movement. My ex-girlfriend said something along the lines:

"These women seem very unhappy and frustrated, and they're often fat or ugly." Spot on.

The most unpleasant women I've dealt with were the ones who bought into the feminist lies.

This thread and many others on this forum, made me realize why i only posted once.
Pathetic group chauvinism at it´s pride, sitting in front their computers triggering one another and howling as wolf packs.
And docent understand the word feminism, by this and many other posts is scary as hell that you even use the word since you actually created it.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
There is something wrong with adults who are thinking its ok to go with 13 year olds, normal people dont even want 13 year olds dating 13 year olds since its to young. Its like you all twisting things to make your sick fetish seem ok, seriously how the hell is a 20 plus year old dating a 13 year old fine? you god damn sickos, i get virgin and unemployed most of the time im here, i be that any day of the week, then some guy who preys on children who just started high school. Im hoping i am being trolled by you all if not...get help.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Best. Thread. Ever.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Yes this is golden. This site is gonna need trigger warnings at this rate.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread and many others on this forum, made me realize why i only posted once.
Pathetic group chauvinism at it´s pride, sitting in front their computers triggering one another and howling as wolf packs.
And docent understand the word feminism, by this and many other posts is scary as hell that you even use the word since you actually created it.

There is something wrong with adults who are thinking its ok to go with 13 year olds, normal people dont even want 13 year olds dating 13 year olds since its to young. Its like you all twisting things to make your sick fetish seem ok, seriously how the hell is a 20 plus year old dating a 13 year old fine? you god damn sickos, i get virgin and unemployed most of the time im here, i be that any day of the week, then some guy who preys on children who just started high school. Im hoping i am being trolled by you all if not...get help.

Lol it's sad that we are apparently among the minority on this forum that is actually grounded in reality. These guys have fetishized little girls to the point they think this **** is normal. Pretty disgusting stuff.

Yes this is golden. This site is gonna need trigger warnings at this rate.

I think all my posts should carry a TW for Fred and Exodus because every time I post in this forum they lose their **** :$

Fred specifically needs a "TW: Feminism" so his brain doesn't explode every time the thought of a woman having rights enters his mind lmao

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score

Word.

One thing is fantasizing about young teen girls (16-19 year olds), but it takes disgusting to a whole other level when grown men want to have sex with CHILDREN (yes, these are children). It's not OK no matter how you look at it, and it has nothing to do with feminism. It has to do with common sense, something I see a lot of guys here lack. It shocks me that the majority of the guys who have posted on this thread seems to be OK with the idea of having sex with a 13 year old child.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I'm glad there are guys like dannyboyy and recedingyt.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, "little" girls like this:

elle_fanning_3518_5.jpg

She looks SO young, captain. If I were a guy I wouldn't even dream of sexualizing her. Sick, sick, sick...

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Err yeah dude, she looks like a little girl.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's like I said, they have fetishized little girls to the point where they can't even see that she clearly looks like a kid. In their minds she's a woman even though she's still a god damn middle schooler. ****ed up.