Cool Smoke's jokes

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because in life, it's your attitude that will determine if you get girls or not.

It could not be possibly your looks.

If a guy looks like Henry Cavill but has Norwood's attitude, no girl will ever want to sleep with him.

Right.

Henry Cavill could get it from me even if he was a complete dick, but that's beside the point.

The point is the Norwood is likely not Henry Cavill in the looks department on top of having a turd of a personality.

Literally the worst of both worlds, hence he will always be an incel.

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
This thread is so sad. Most 14 year old girls can't even say the word 'penis' without giggling and certainly aren't emotionally mature enough to deal with a real sexual relationship. It's pretty creepy that grown men are even discussing this.

Most 30 year old women can't say penis without giggling.

beaner

Reaction score
Then it's a cultural thing, because when I was in high school, I could hear 14 year old girls bragging about the guys they had sex with.

And at the time, I was the one who was shocked when I heard those stories. I was one year younger than my classmates so it was so strange to hear those conversations.

And of course, you had to drop the word creepy. The simple thought that grown men could find teen girls attractive is creepy. Male biology is creepy. Nature is creepy.

I didn't say it was wrong for grown men to find teen girls attractive...I do in some cases----it's human nature. But to actually have sex or to pursue sex with someone who is barely out of elementary school (13-14) is wrong---I don't care what your laws say. 13-14 year old girls are still mentally children, and unless you're a teenage boy, to discuss having sex with them is ****ing creepy and is probably something one should keep to himself.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then it's a cultural thing, because when I was in high school, I could hear 14 year old girls bragging about the guys they had sex with.

And at the time, I was the one who was shocked when I heard those stories. I was one year younger than my classmates so it was so strange to hear those conversations.

And of course, you had to drop the word creepy. The simple thought that grown men could find teen girls attractive is creepy. Male biology is creepy. Nature is creepy.

You say that as someone who has probably never been on the receiving end of male attention. Not all men are creepy, but most are. This is reality.

Also I don't think it's fair for the guy who thinks coercing women into having sex with him/having sex with 13 year old girls is normal to debate the definition of creepy.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's all I needed to hear ;).

I have friends who are incense, and they're wonderful people.

People you can count on, who have noble aspirations in life, who treat women well.

But they're also ugly as f-ck. And that's the only reason they will remain incels.

Being incel has nothing to do with having a horrible personality.

It's 1 or 0, either you pass the minimal looks threshold for attraction, or you will be incel for life.

Last semester I was in a C++ class, which as you can probably imagine, was mostly full of guys. Most of them were like a stereotype of what you'd expect to find in a class like that - super fat, slobby, poor hygiene, etc. However, there was a guy in my group that was mostly normal. Not exceptionally attractive, but not exceptionally unattractive either. In any case I was not attracted to him when I first met him and for a while after. We eventually became pretty good friends because we had similar interests in music, tv/film, hobbies (mostly video games), etc. He was also very kind to me and had zero issue (actually quite supportive) when I came out as trans. This eventually led me to become attracted to him despite him not really typically being my "type" because I just liked him as a person. His looks came second to that. They were still important - if he looked like the other basement dwellers in my class no amount of him being nice to me would have made me attracted to him... but they were not the end all be all of what made me attracted to him.

I don't know why this scenario is so hard for you to imagine. Maybe because you base the entirety of your sexual/romantic identity on aesthetics? News flash: that is not the norm.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha! If that were true, I've been hit on by gay guys before, many times. One of them even licked my cheek during a party. I was like "WTF?!"

Most men are creepy. That's feminist garbage right there, blame an entire gender for having natural sexual urges.

You know it's American feminism garbage when the word creepy doesn't even have an equivalent in French or Dutch.

In fact, I've heard my girlfriend use the word 'creepy' when talking in Dutch with her friends. That says it all really.

This male shaming propaganda has to stop.

You should declare war on feminism if you feel so strongly about how bad it is Fred! :beer:

I stand by what I said.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're describing romantic attraction.

Who doesn't like to spend time with a cool person who has the same tastes as you?

This has nothing to do with sexual attraction.

My point is you make it out like everything starts with sexual attraction, when that is absolutely not true. It can definitely start out as romantic attraction and morph into a sexual attraction, but if you have a crappy personality it's not likely a romantic attraction will develop either. Someone with Norwood's personality will absolutely struggle to overcome this because of the undeserved entitlement he has.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For a relationship in the strict sense of the term, yes, sexual attraction is the cornerstone.

I would go even further and say that without sexual attraction, I see no reason to spend time with a girl, and so do the vast majority of the men I know.

I also believe this is not natural. It's the same for my girlfriend and most of her female friends, they spend time almost exclusively with other girls when it comes to friendship.

At school and university, most of the time, you would see groups of guys and groups of girls only, when they were not forced to work on a project together.

I don't spent time with my only female friend at all anymore, she spends all her time with the father of her child.

I agree that a good personality is important for romantic attraction, but you still need the sexual attraction to get there. It's a prerequisite for any relationship.

Unless you consider sexless relationships (because they can happen of course) to be relationships too. I call them friendships.

Am I really that strange for having friends of both gender? I have never seen someone's gender as a barrier for friendship.

Maybe it's because I treat everyone the same regardless of gender, but idk. :roll:

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
All men desire young girls ageing from as young as 15.
The only reason guy's aren't ****ing young hot thungs, is because of social engineering bull****.

I mean think thousands of years ago, imagine how much rape happened to girls when they started to mature. It's pretty ****ed up and understandable because nature is ****ed up.
We are animals.

It's stood the test of time though, no man wants a old hag excluding the odd exception. Why do you think these ancient worn out feminists are so angry and bitter, nobody loves them. They are past their sell-by date. I wonder why alll the fatties have joined them :p

Feminists are practically the most self-entitled people on the planet.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
still dont get the creepy comment recedinyt. its just guys being horny

seems misandrist

If you could see my tumblr/OKCupid/Kik/Grindr inbox you'd be creeped out too.

I'm not opposed to horny guys, I'm opposed to horny guys thinking it's my responsibility to take care of their horniness. That's not misandrist.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok well slutty girls with shorts so short their *** hangs out is creepy as well by that standard 0_o

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok well slutty girls with shorts so short their *** hangs out is creepy as well by that standard 0_o

I don't think anyone should have their *** hanging out of their clothes, regardless of gender... It depends on the setting but if a girl was walking around the mall or something like that, yeah she's definitely wrong to do so in my opinion.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pretty stupid to treat everyone the same, men and women are not the same. You can pretend we are if that makes you happy, but biologically we aren't.
I love this blatant ignorance to mens sex drive, let's refer to it as self-entitlement because that makes it bad. Woohoo :puke:

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty stupid to treat everyone the same, men and women are not the same. You can pretend we are if that makes you happy, but biologically we aren't.
I love this blatant ignorance to mens sex drive, let's refer to it as self-entitlement because that makes it bad. Woohoo :puke:

Reading comprehension, please. No one said they were the same at a biological level, but at a social level they should be.

Masturbate or go **** other men if your sex drive is that uncontrollable lmao - it's not women's responsibility to deal with your urges. I say that as someone who has had both a male sex drive and a female one, so it's not like I don't know what it's like to feel like a horny guy.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow can't even debate on an internet forum. So childish.
Well you've shown your true colours.
:shakehead:

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
2015: When transgendered people are the normal ones and heterosexual males attracted to fertile young women are the weird ones.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow can't even debate on an internet forum. So childish.
Well you've shown your true colours.
:shakehead:

Yeah I'm the childish one. Definitely not the guy crying about how women won't touch his wiener LMAO

XyDCkx4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

2015: When transgendered people are the normal ones and heterosexual males attracted to fertile young women are the weird ones.

You guys are the ones saying outlandish ****, lol. I'd say that generally speaking the things I've expressed here tonight align more closely to society's view on this issue than my opposition (you) does.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Girls made me read the messages they got on dating websites. Some are pathetic, some funny, some out of this world. We just laughed about it, nothing to be outraged about.

Why do you have to make such a big deal out of it? Are you getting triggered by these messages or something? Just hit the delete button for god's sake.

No one said it was the responsibility of the woman to deal with male urges. Some men are desperate for sex and just don't know how to talk to women. That's it.

Funny isn't the word I'd use to describe it. Sure, some of them are actually funny, but in a twisted "why in the hell would this guy think this is an appropriate thing to say?" sort of way. That's a glass half full outlook. The other side is that this is pretty much an every day event for me lol. It loses its charm pretty quick.

Ironically, as I was typing this message my phone beeped and I looked at it to find this in my inbox:

Fga30Wv.png

Like really? No it's not going to scar me receiving messages like that but it's not like it's something that's going to make me feel good about myself either.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's all those feminine hormones pumping through him, he's just getting emotional.
For whatever reason he's insulting me :freaked:

The internet is a scary place, I recommend you get one of those fancy internet filters and block out any mean/rude messages! Immediately!

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
It isnt normal to be attracted to 14 year olds at your ages, the irony when you lot call trensgendered people not normal, when here you lot are trying to make it seem normal that 13 year olds can have sex with 20 plus year olds. Recede just leave this thread, if anyone is showing their "true colours" its these lot.