Cool Smoke's jokes

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe in manipulation, in the sense that you can convince someone to do something they don't want to.

How do you do that exactly? Jedi mind-tricks? Do we have any evidence that mental manipulation even exist?

To go back to our previous topic: have older men developed jedi mind-tricks to make teenage girls sleep with them?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_manipulation

I have a friend who is a pretty big performer in Vegas. His title is "mentalist" because his act/"magic" is based on manipulating human behavior in order to produce a certain outcome. His entire act literally would not work if mental manipulation wasn't real. He also has a PhD in psychology.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I don't believe in manipulation, in the sense that you can convince someone to do something they don't want to.

How do you do that exactly? Jedi mind-tricks? Do we have any evidence that mental manipulation even exist?

To go back to our previous topic: have older men developed jedi mind-tricks to make teenage girls sleep with them?

Dude even if this 13 year old girl did go with this 20 or so old guy "willingly", its still wrong, she just started her teens.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah we have these in Belgium too, I think it's BS, just show really. My point is, there is no evidence that it works.

Damn that page is like a textbook for feminists and other leftists. You've used some of these on me many times in fact.

Maybe it could work, on weak minds. I would see through these pretty easily. Like when you say I must be a horrible human being.

I, on the other hand, never use ad homimem arguments or shaming tactics in my replies. Usually, people do that when they know they're beaten.

I don't need to defend myself here. I'm pretty sure everyone here sees your replies for the craziness that they are.... and make no mistake, they are absolutely bat**** insane.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another ad hominem.

And another guy giving as compelling argument: "It's wrong. Dot."

This was very interesting.

Everyone has already given their retorts. Your replies have basically boiled down to "I don't believe in that and I won't explain why or give reasons why I'm right, but I am", so what else is there to discuss?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Another ad hominem.

And another guy giving as compelling argument: "It's wrong. Dot."

This was very interesting.

How can you not see that its wrong?? a girl who JUST entered her teens, meaning she was a kid a year before, going with a 20 (or so) year old ADULT. Seriously dude.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me who thinks that then. I think that if a girl who has gone through puberty is horny for an adult, she should be able to have sex with him without the moral police interfering.

I started puberty round 10/11, does that make it ok to go and have sex with women who are adults?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me who thinks that then. I think that if a girl who has gone through puberty is horny for an adult, she should be able to have sex with him without the moral police interfering.

If a 13 year old girl horny for an old man is allowed to have sex with him, then what about a 10 year old? An 8 year old? Surely it must be OK if the girl wants it, right? Oh I forgot, according to you "no" doesn't mean "no", so no matter the case the man is allowed to have sex with the child! Fred logic right there!

And btw most 13 year olds have NOT finished their puberty and is a CHILD. Period!

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If a 13 year old girl horny for an old man is allowed to have sex with him, then what about a 10 year old? An 8 year old? Surely it must be OK if the girl wants it, right? Oh I forgot, according to you "no" doesn't mean "no", so no matter the case the man is allowed to have sex with the child! Fred logic right there!

And btw most 13 year olds have NOT finished their puberty and is a CHILD. Period!

It honestly sounds like he has fetishized teens to the point where he can't even see how morally objectionable it is to think these things.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Well i think its some troll thing going on (i hope) if not, its messed up, im ending my convo in this thread.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If they've not gone through puberty, they would not want to have sex at all.

I agree, someone who has not finished puberty is a child.

And then yeah, it would be wrong, biologically and morally.

Most people don't finish puberty until 16-22... hence most age of consent laws beginning at 16 years old.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not going to get into this debate, but I am curious about one thing: Fred, if you had a 13-year-old daughter who wanted to have sex with a much older man, how would you feel about that? (However you feel is neither right nor wrong.) Sometimes we think differently about things when they involve our kids.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not in Europe, a lot of countries have 14 as the age of consent.

And they are planning to lower it to 14 in Belgium too:

http://www.lesoir.be/845875/article...e/2015-04-08/ps-veut-majorite-sexuelle-14-ans

Believe it or not, the US is not the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia

Believe it or not, neither is your small corner of the world. Most countries have AOC laws between 15-16 years old. I think it is a far cry to say a 13/14 year old having sex with a 25 year old man is "normal", because it's not. You only think it is because you have fetishized teens.

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
It's not disgusting and it's only a cultural thing EvilLocks. I've been to Spain, and legal age there is 13.

I've seen 13-14 year old girls with guys who seemed to be in their late 20's.

Saying men in their 40's cannot date girls in their teens is a feminist shaming tactic again.

If you let women think for themselves and listen to their instincts, they will often go for a much older man.

I've met many girls like that, and that never heard of the feminist discourse.

Their reasons were simple: He's in his 40's, in shape, handsome, and... he has money (of course), something few young guys have.

13-14 year olds, eww they're just children!!

Take a look at this 14 year old child:

angie_varona_2.jpeg

As you can see, she's just a child, barely out of diapers. She probably still watches Teletubbies and plays with Barbies. The thought of sex has probably never entered her mind. If you got any sort of sexual arousal from seeing this pic, there is something seriously mentally wrong with you, and you need to be put on the Pedophile Watchlist.

Now here's a fully grown woman at her peak who is mature enough to know what she wants:

facelift_3a_0.jpg

Now THAT is the kind of woman that a REAL MAN wants.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
No need to take it to that extreme, norwood. Just cause you don't want to f-ck a 13 year old doesn't mean the only thing you should want is an old woman. There is a middle way.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
It would be my role as a father to prevent her from doing this, even it would be with a guy her age.

Pleased to hear this, Fred. My faith in you is restored (well kinda... :p)

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I didn't mean to be harsh with you and I don't think you are a terrible human being. I just disagree stronly that a 13 year old girl can sleep with a 45 year old man. It's just wrong in my eyes, and it's not because of feminism. These are my own thoughts and I'm sure a lot of people would agree with me.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be my role as a father to prevent her from doing this, even it would be with a guy her age.

Why would you prevent her if she wants it and it's legal? What I'm getting at is, unless a young girl is from a broken home, she has parents who love her and would probably kick the guy's *** who slept with their daughter, regardless if she consented. I think you would too, but, again, however you feel is your right. I dated a guy who slept with dozens of women, but when he had his baby girl, God help the guy who came near her. When my sister was 15, she brought home a 30-year-old guy. What the hell were my parents thinking? I'd say at least wait till a girl's 18 if you're that much older.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
As for you, norwood, you are a classic example of an ageist. To you girls over 20 don't matter (in your own words), and you would have no trouble sleeping with a 14 year old. I wonder how life is going to be like for you when you grow old and don't have access to teen *** anymore. Cause I promise you, not many 13 year olds would sleep with a 45 year old man willingly.

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to get into this debate, but I am curious about one thing: Fred, if you had a 13-year-old daughter who wanted to have sex with a much older man, how would you feel about that? (However you feel is neither right nor wrong.) Sometimes we think differently about things when they involve our kids.

Age of consent laws = PUTTING MEN IN PRISON

I have an 18yo sister, and she does not look, act, or think much more maturely now than when she was 13. As her brother, it would hurt me if I found out she was slutting around and having premarital sex. But I don't want to live in a society that IMPRISONS the guy she has sex with. This goes for her when she was 13 as well as now that she's 18. Also, I wouldn't mind if she ****ed a an older guy at 13 provided that he is a good responsible financially stable guy, and her parents approved for her to marry him. In fact, I'd much prefer that to her having casual sex with some loser her own age.

- - - Updated - - -

As for you, norwood, you are a classic example of an ageist. To you girls over 20 don't matter (in your own words), and you would have no trouble sleeping with a 14 year old. I wonder how life is going to be like for you when you grow old and don't have access to teen *** anymore. Cause I promise you, not many 13 year olds would sleep with a 45 year old man willingly.

Actually I'm a lifelong incel. I missed out on teen love when I was myself a teen, so it is only fair that I get a teen gf when I am older. I have been fantasizing about getting a teen gf every day ever since I was 10. After all that, I don't want to be 35 and to lose my virginity to some infertile 35yo single mom, only for her to decay into a 45yo, and then a 55yo. **** that. I want to experience my future wife at ALL phases of her life - not just after she's done riding the c*** carousel, and she settles for me only now that her looks have faded and she can't get hot studs anymore.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually I'm a lifelong incel. I missed out on teen love when I was myself a teen, so it is only fair that I get a teen gf when I am older. I have been fantasizing about getting a teen gf every day ever since I was 10. After all that, I don't want to be 35 and to lose my virginity to some infertile 35yo single mom, only for her to decay into a 45yo, and then a 55yo. **** that. I want to experience my future wife at ALL phases of her life - not just after she's done riding the c*** carousel, and she settles for me only now that her looks have faded and she can't get hot studs anymore.

With that attitude you really will be a lifelong incel, lol.

beaner

Reaction score
This thread is so sad. Most 14 year old girls can't even say the word 'penis' without giggling and certainly aren't emotionally mature enough to deal with a real sexual relationship. It's pretty creepy that grown men are even discussing this.