Complete Crown Regrowth - Topical Dutasteride

dgadgdea

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to try it out, been having trouble getting an RX that I can send to Pharmacia Parati though. if anyone knows any teledocs that I can set up on online consultation with PM me

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive been trying topical duta from minoxidilexpress.com for about 3 weeks. So far no side effects like I got taking finasteride except I get occasional ball ache unfortunately. If it maintains my hair it would be a game changer for me.

PolishGuy

Reaction score
I have read that People in Brasil used Basic minoxidil solution mixed with avodart liquid from capsules. Ive tried the same for 2 or 3 months ed but got only strong scalp irritation.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just curious, how do you administer your TRT? Injection or transdermal or oral or something else?

Sub-Q daily
140mg a week right now. Couldn't handle 175mg, too much hair loss and heart pounding/anxiety
100mg a week was too low and brain fog and other low T symptoms returned (no sleep, brain fog)

140 hopefully does the trick, if not I am getting off it. My lipid panel is not good (high LDL, low HDL) and my IR A1C is 5.6%

I have changed my diet completely and will repeat blood work in 20 days to see if changes anything

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive been trying topical duta from minoxidilexpress.com for about 3 weeks. So far no side effects like I got taking finasteride except I get occasional ball ache unfortunately. If it maintains my hair it would be a game changer for me.

If you get ball ache with topical dutasteride it is not good at all

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you get ball ache with topical dutasteride it is not good at all

Completely normal and temporary
I had it as well the last 6 years, lasts a few days and it goes away
I am not going to defend dutasteride or finasteride here but those things are normal.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is good.What did you use?

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kevin manns opinion.. hes right in some regards there doesnt seem to be a lot of accounts of people even trying topical dutasteride! You'd think there would be more anecdotal evidence by 2020 on a treatment. I wish I had the balls lol

Attachments

• 20200707_003336.jpg
    20200707_003336.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 232

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I made a DHT Blood Test yesterday. If my levels are in the norm I will maybe test the topical Duta 0.1% from Pharmacia Parati since I am scared from this sh*t due to my topical finasteride experience

For the record: I checked my DHT on 1% Topical Finasteride from Pharmacia Parati and my DHT was as low as on 1mg oral Finasteride!

Did anyone test 5-10% Urea or Ceramide creme for improving your skin barrier so that less topical will be absorbed into the blood stream?

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I made a DHT Blood Test yesterday. If my levels are in the norm I will maybe test the topical Duta 0.1% from Pharmacia Parati since I am scared from this sh*t due to my topical finasteride experience

For the record: I checked my DHT on 1% Topical Finasteride from Pharmacia Parati and my DHT was as low as on 1mg oral Finasteride!

Did anyone test 5-10% Urea or Ceramide creme for improving your skin barrier so that less topical will be absorbed into the blood stream?

I would be willing to try Urea for this. I am also wondering if microneedling overtime could damage the skin barrier. Would you have to continually use urea?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical finasteride will penetrate
Topical dutasteride won't. At least not even close
I used 50MG, Yes. FIFTY!, 100 times the oral dose and still had more DHT than with oral finasteride.

ButWhyTho

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you share more pictures of your progression? I think you stated you've been experiencing hair loss for the last decade or so. I would really appreciate a linear progression of your hair gain specially since the surgical interventions likely had a drastic effect. Also do you believe someone else could achieve similar results without FUE and only topical duta?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, let Mustang answer that.
Mustang is deranged and retarded. I'm sure he'll respond with some nonsense that I won't even bother reading. Somebody had to call out this delusional thread. The guy thinks his special formulation works because it's "Liposomal", but he doesn't even know what that means. Buzzwords like that are mostly used to scam people out of their money.

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pegasus stop spreading wrong info and attacking Mustang. Mustang did great with his contribution to this forum by sharing for the first time a FUE scar repair!

Lupanzula is not selling nor producing topical dutasteride, its Pharmacia Parati. Moreover I did a consulting with him in Nov. 2018 and back then he recommended topical finasteride, also from Parati. His post on Dutasteride is way older

I guess Ceramides and Urea has to be used continuously since anything that contains alcohol will damage the skin barrier, also micro needling!

My minoxidil side effects also started after 8 weeks of use which I attribute to an damaged skin barrier due to the containing alcohol with damage the skin. This also the reason why people claim minoxidil makes their skin look older, it's the alcohol not the minoxidil!!

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mustang is deranged and retarded. I'm sure he'll respond with some nonsense that I won't even bother reading. Somebody had to call out this delusional thread. The guy thinks his special formulation works because it's "Liposomal", but he doesn't even know what that means. Buzzwords like that are mostly used to scam people out of their money.

Okay so you may think his regrowth is from the FUE but what about him anecdotally stating that he has no more hair loss? Maybe regrowth is far fetched but it could maintain! Or are you of the opinion topical dutasteride does not work AT ALL? :)

dgadgdea

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now we're getting somewhere gents -- enjoying the exchange.

For my part I'm desperate enough to try. If there's a chance at crown regrowth without finasteride sides I'll give it a shot.

First question: do any of you that are more knowledgeable about skin layers, molecular weight, daltons, etc. have an opinion about the underlying theory that a topical dutasteride will somehow not be absorbed systemically the way topical finasteride is?

I received this topical dutasteride, lipsomal at 0.5%. I’m planning to wait a total of 4 weeks after taking my last finasteride dose to confirm that side effects subside (has worked in the past) then get detailed lab work to get a sense of baseline T, DHT, and everything else.

Second question: Having looked at a lot of dutasteride experiences on here, a significant number of people seem to think that dutasteride is effective on the crown but ineffective or possibly even damaging on the hairline. The thought occurred to me to begin by just applying to the crown and not the hairline. What do we know about the whole “dutasteride shreds the hairline” thing? Wives tale? Valid concern?

I was also planning to continue microneedling weekly or biweekly at ~1-1.5mm, but would make sure to wait ~3 days after topical dutasteride application. Bad idea? I’m hoping this will not increase systemic absorption but I’m in broscience territory here.

Appreciate any thoughts/theories.