Complete Crown Regrowth - Topical Dutasteride

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have another thread open about this but since this is a success (so far) for me I would like to share it on here
I will not name where I get it to avoid people thinking I am promoting a certain pharmacy, clinic or brand.
Concentration it's 1% and it's Liposomal.

I am not taking any oral medication due to horrible sides on both Finasteride and Topical Finasteride.
I have no side effects on Topical Dutasteride. My serum DHT levels are 250 thus in range (250-750) for a 34 year old male. My scalp DHT is probably 0.

My shedding stopped literally 48 hours after applying it for the first time. Went from losing 50 hairs a day to 3. I am now on TRT and lose maybe 5-7, not more than that.

Before:

unnamed-3.jpg

4 months:

4-months-topical-dutasteride.jpg

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is impossible to stop shedding in 48 hours

Right Newton... so I have had 12 FUE procedures just for the sake of it?
Interesting... I wonder why so many top surgeons with huge waiting lists operated on someone without Alopecia.

And yes you can. I started shedding once due to a hormonal fluctuation within 48 hours, from 50 to 500 hairs a day and it lasted 4 months. It's OK if you are ignorant to a subject but keep your opinions to yourself if that is the case.

You don't know what shedding is. It has nothing to do with Alopecia

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have another thread open about this but since this is a success (so far) for me I would like to share it on here
I will not name where I get it to avoid people thinking I am promoting a certain pharmacy, clinic or brand.
Concentration it's 1% and it's Liposomal.

I am not taking any oral medication due to horrible sides on both Finasteride and Topical Finasteride.
I have no side effects on Topical Dutasteride. My serum DHT levels are 250 thus in range (250-750) for a 34 year old male. My scalp DHT is probably 0.

My shedding stopped literally 48 hours after applying it for the first time. Went from losing 50 hairs a day to 3. I am now on TRT and lose maybe 5-7, not more than that.

Before:

View attachment 140047

4 months:

View attachment 140048

Where do you buy it?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He seems to know more about shedding than you. After a hair exits anagen phase it takes two weeks for it to shed. Once it exits anagen it cannot go back to anagen without first shedding. So nothing that you apply to your head can stop shedding in less than two weeks.

Aaaaaand another ignorant. Thanks for your valuable input.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
You still have a lot of hair tbh and it is/looks very dense.

How do you apply topical dutasteride? What is the vehicle you're using?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting that you get sides from typical finasteride, but not from typical dutasteride. That makes me think it's not being well absorbed . Not surprising since dutasteride is a fairly large molecule for topical absorption

Liposomal lol

Edit: What kind of maniac has a dozen transplants?

Topical. Not typical.
It certainly does not. If it did I would have zero plasma DHT circulating. I'm applying the equivalent of 10mg of oral dutasteride. My DHT is below 30 with just 0.5mg of oral dutasteride a week and it's 250 with Topical Dutasteride applying a dose which is 20 times higher than that.

It passes the epidermis and reaches the dermis through the sebaceous glands. The molecule does not reach the hipodermis which is highly vascularized with more and larger arteries. My scalp DHT is non existent for up to 10 days after applying it.

I have done a scalp biopsy and several years of research on hormonal panel fluctuations. I constantly measure density and hair caliber per square cm2 to see how different drugs and protocols interact with my male pattern baldness. I have done repeated and VERY expensive blood-work as well.

How many procedures I have done is completely irrelevant. There are people who have done twice or three times as much as me. The amount of grafts is what matters.

You can disrespect and call me a maniac all you want yet I have a full head of hair at 34 years of age when I was a NW3 at 22 years old and used to be mocked by my friends about my hair constantly. This full head of hair is not due to my hair transplants. I have managed to recover 50% of my native hair and halt my militarization process.

Now if you don't mind let me try to help people that actually care or need assistance with their male pattern baldness instead of attempting to school me when you are clearly a complete ignorant on the subject.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You still have a lot of hair tbh and it is/looks very dense.

How do you apply topical dutasteride? What is the vehicle you're using?

Thank you sir.

I wash my hair and blow dry it. I then part it and apply 1ml or sometimes even 2ml every 10 days or twice a month directly to the scalp and rub it in.

The formula is quite complex (I made it) and it's not your standard vehicle. I have used DMI with Topical Finasteride at 0.03% and had horrible sides. The aim was for it to remain on the scalp as long as possible and not go sysmetic. Given the insane amount I apply I have come to the conclusion it does in a very mild way. My DHT numbers are higher than on oral finasteride and 2ml equals 20mg of Dutasteride which is an insanely high dosage.

I usually apply just 1ml

jd_uk

Reaction score
You're 34 and on TRT? Aye? Is that due to damage from the finasteride?

I don't understand why dutasteride which is stronger gave no sides either if finasteride did.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
you can put half a bottle of minoxidil and half a bottle of dutasteride by breaking the avodart capsules and pouring them into the bottle. You can have a pharmacy make minoxidil with any delivery agent u want and in any concentration (2-5-10 etc). I doubt there is anything stronger. I tried this for a week and I got hair all over my temples but I was a great responder to both the drug and the drug sides. Dutasteride puffed my nipples within 36 hours no jk. I had to stop.
Maybe don’t mix it with minoxidil as it has alcohol in it, guaranteed to travel further.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, is the 12 FUE transplants not a typo? ROFL

Picture one does show some sort of weakness in hair and a tiny bald spot but comparing it to picture two does seem to support the idea you had Androgenetic Alopecia maybe diffuse, who knows.

Being on TRT isn’t going to make your hair fall since you’re still blocking the enzyme. What TRT is going to do though is make a mess out of your hormones since your FSH and LH will drop to zero and your DHEA as well, which is vital for your health and well-being. Expect to get on DHEA treatment too as soon as your endo finds out it is close to zero. You’re on a lifetime commitment of injections and pills now, was it worth it? Not to mention you’re gonna be infertile if you don’t do HCG and HCG itself slowly burns out the leydig cells due to the constant spikes up-down. Ah... vanity.

Thanks for stating the obvious. This is great information I did not know about.....

If you believe that testosterone will not cause androgenic alopecia to progress then I suggest you get off this platform and go do a little bit of research before making such statements. You clearly have a very poor understanding of the androgenic effects of test regardless of nuking your plasma DHT or not.

I didn't realize that having no energy, sleeping 4 hours a day and having no sexual desire was vanity.

Cheers Einstein.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're misinforming people if you are telling them that you can stop shedding in two days . I'm open to the possibility of dutasteride working for you, but not in two days.
https://www.growgorgeous.co.uk/blog/the-hair-lab/how-does-hair-grow/

Obviously I meant topical. Apparently you've never used Swype before.

Please avoid having any type of exchange with me Albert. I am not interested.
Enjoy the thread and learning for a change.
Good luck with your hair loss.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results,congrats, could you just dump dutasteride powder in to kikrland liquid minoxidil and apply? im not intending on switching from oral dutasteride but would be interesting to know just in case.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mustang can you explain the formula that you are using so some of us could test it as well? I have tried topical duta with ethanol and had sides very quickly

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mustang can you explain the formula that you are using so some of us could test it as well? I have tried topical duta with ethanol and had sides very quickly

The formula is quite complex. I can't possibly posted it on here. It's pretty important to use this in a Liposomal form, otherwise it can enhance penetration behind the dermis and I assume it would cause the same side effects as taken orally.

12 FUE's? what am i reading

Yes, 12. Going for my 13th this year hopefully.
How is that relevant? There are people who have over twice as much work than me. I am only average in terms of grafts.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a moron. Care to explain why you're right and the source I linked is wrong. And actually my IQ is pretty close to the estimates for Albert Einstein. Thank you for acknowledging my superiority over you. :p

Sure you are mate. Sure.

It would be good if you would actually use those neurons instead of behaving like a full blown imbecile by insulting others and calling yourself superior.

I am sure most smart people behave that way though. We all know what a c*** Newton was!

Keep it up.