Complete Crown Regrowth - Topical Dutasteride

Pigeon

My Regimen
@Mustang What do you think about this formula? Is it the same as yours?

screen-shot-2020-04-04-at-1-14-06-am-png.png

Capone

With hotels and flights probably 60.000 Euros (70.000 USD)
Crazy if I think about it. I could have been a bald man with an expensive car.

Bare in mind I had several surgery with Top doctors that used to charge 6 euros per graft.
They have all gone down now in their pricing and you can get the same quality work in Belgium or Spain (the 2 best FUE countries in the world) for less than 1/3 of what I spent. For example Mwamba and Lupanzula were 5.5/6 euros per graft and now both are 3 euros per graft.

Thanks for the compliments on my hair. I still have 2 more small procedures to do.

One 500 FUE to zone 2-3 where there is some missing density
One 500 FUE/BHT to finish the donor repair.

I guess I am addicted but oh well. Money well spent for me.
Wow, a down payment on a house plus some.. but it’s what I’d do if I could afford it and needed it. We only get one life.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
I am not taking any oral medication due to horrible sides on both Finasteride and Topical Finasteride.
I have no side effects on Topical Dutasteride. My serum DHT levels are 250 thus in range (250-750) for a 34 year old male. My scalp DHT is probably 0.
Just curious, how do you administer your TRT? Injection or transdermal or oral or something else?

Pigeon

My Regimen
Searched the net for people who experienced side effects/pfs from topical duta but found none. Topical duta also seems to be popular in Brazil.

dgadgdea

My Regimen
I'm going to try it out, been having trouble getting an RX that I can send to Pharmacia Parati though. if anyone knows any teledocs that I can set up on online consultation with PM me

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Ive been trying topical duta from minoxidilexpress.com for about 3 weeks. So far no side effects like I got taking finasteride except I get occasional ball ache unfortunately. If it maintains my hair it would be a game changer for me.

PolishGuy

I have read that People in Brasil used Basic minoxidil solution mixed with avodart liquid from capsules. Ive tried the same for 2 or 3 months ed but got only strong scalp irritation.

Mustang

Established Member
My Regimen
Just curious, how do you administer your TRT? Injection or transdermal or oral or something else?

Sub-Q daily
140mg a week right now. Couldn't handle 175mg, too much hair loss and heart pounding/anxiety
100mg a week was too low and brain fog and other low T symptoms returned (no sleep, brain fog)

140 hopefully does the trick, if not I am getting off it. My lipid panel is not good (high LDL, low HDL) and my IR A1C is 5.6%

I have changed my diet completely and will repeat blood work in 20 days to see if changes anything

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Ive been trying topical duta from minoxidilexpress.com for about 3 weeks. So far no side effects like I got taking finasteride except I get occasional ball ache unfortunately. If it maintains my hair it would be a game changer for me.

If you get ball ache with topical dutasteride it is not good at all

Mustang

Established Member
My Regimen
If you get ball ache with topical dutasteride it is not good at all

Completely normal and temporary
I had it as well the last 6 years, lasts a few days and it goes away
I am not going to defend dutasteride or finasteride here but those things are normal.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
It is good.What did you use?

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Kevin manns opinion.. hes right in some regards there doesnt seem to be a lot of accounts of people even trying topical dutasteride! You'd think there would be more anecdotal evidence by 2020 on a treatment. I wish I had the balls lol

Attachments

• 20200707_003336.jpg
    20200707_003336.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 97

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
I made a DHT Blood Test yesterday. If my levels are in the norm I will maybe test the topical Duta 0.1% from Pharmacia Parati since I am scared from this sh*t due to my topical finasteride experience

For the record: I checked my DHT on 1% Topical Finasteride from Pharmacia Parati and my DHT was as low as on 1mg oral Finasteride!

Did anyone test 5-10% Urea or Ceramide creme for improving your skin barrier so that less topical will be absorbed into the blood stream?