Complete Crown Regrowth - Topical Dutasteride

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive been trying topical duta from minoxidilexpress.com for about 3 weeks. So far no side effects like I got taking finasteride except I get occasional ball ache unfortunately. If it maintains my hair it would be a game changer for me.
update ?

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Still using this and it is working for me. Topical dutasteride is the only thing I would recommend to anyone. My hairline has receeded a bit more but Ive only been applying every 2 weeks. I'm planning to apply to my hairline more often for better maintenance.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still using this and it is working for me. Topical dutasteride is the only thing I would recommend to anyone. My hairline has receeded a bit more but Ive only been applying every 2 weeks. I'm planning to apply to my hairline more often for better maintenance.
u use everyday ?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical. Not typical.
It certainly does not. If it did I would have zero plasma DHT circulating. I'm applying the equivalent of 10mg of oral dutasteride. My DHT is below 30 with just 0.5mg of oral dutasteride a week and it's 250 with Topical Dutasteride applying a dose which is 20 times higher than that.

It passes the epidermis and reaches the dermis through the sebaceous glands. The molecule does not reach the hipodermis which is highly vascularized with more and larger arteries. My scalp DHT is non existent for up to 10 days after applying it.

I have done a scalp biopsy and several years of research on hormonal panel fluctuations. I constantly measure density and hair caliber per square cm2 to see how different drugs and protocols interact with my male pattern baldness. I have done repeated and VERY expensive blood-work as well.

How many procedures I have done is completely irrelevant. There are people who have done twice or three times as much as me. The amount of grafts is what matters.

You can disrespect and call me a maniac all you want yet I have a full head of hair at 34 years of age when I was a NW3 at 22 years old and used to be mocked by my friends about my hair constantly. This full head of hair is not due to my hair transplants. I have managed to recover 50% of my native hair and halt my militarization process.

Now if you don't mind let me try to help people that actually care or need assistance with their male pattern baldness instead of attempting to school me when you are clearly a complete ignorant on the subject.

Thank you.
Do you think 1 time per week at .5% PGE is enough? I’m getting no results with 1 x week and daily Propecia + RU

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For those in the EU. I just got confirmation from Parati that they send me the 1% liposomal dutasteride.

I did a consult with a online doctor for 25usd who prescribed it. My own doctor wouldnt prescribe it since she doesnt know it.

phoenix01

My Regimen
Reaction score
For those in the EU. I just got confirmation from Parati that they send me the 1% liposomal dutasteride.

I did a consult with a online doctor for 25usd who prescribed it. My own doctor wouldnt prescribe it since she doesnt know it.
how much were you charged for the 1% bottle? 30ml?

phoenix01

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started topical dutasteride 0.5 % yesterday...swapping out my morr f topical finasteride for this. Fwiw I got mine from Murray Avenue. Dosing says 1 application daily.
price? do you know if Murray ships to other countries?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

I’m going to do the same.. but start with 0.5 which is €39 + shipping. Lupanzula is €60 and he needs to see you in person so that’s a no go!

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've found it loses a lot of potency after 2 months and it will take a few weeks to reach so make sure you order every 6 weeks

1% is a very high dose. Be careful. You are putting 20MG of dutasteride in your scalp

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do they do a video call.. what exactly did you tell them?
Yes was 3 minutes. With an Indian doctor living in Malta giving prescribtions to every EU citizen. Gotta love the 21st century.

He asked me if i knew the risks and why my own doctor wouldn prescribe it. Told that my doctor didnt know the topical version and ofcourse knew the risks since ive taken dutasteride and finasteride. They dont check anything and dont havre access to your med file.
Easy peasy and only 25usd

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes was 3 minutes. With an Indian doctor living in Malta giving prescribtions to every EU citizen. Gotta love the 21st century.

He asked me if i knew the risks and why my own doctor wouldn prescribe it. Told that my doctor didnt know the topical version and ofcourse knew the risks since ive taken dutasteride and finasteride. They dont check anything and dont havre access to your med file.
Easy peasy and only 25usd
Nice.. now we just need it to work. So the form parati sent out, does the online dr fill it out and email it back to you?

Last edited:

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nice.. now we just need it to work. So the form parati sent out, does the online dr fill it out and email it back to you?
I send the form from parati to the doctor and he makes a prescription mentioning topical dutasteride. That prescribtion you can send to parati and they accept it