Complete Crown Regrowth - Topical Dutasteride

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mustang is there any way you could help us out by giving some insight in to the formula you have used? It does not do much good on here to show your results but not share your methods

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If there are no side effects, it will be perfect. Whether to consider sticking out the formula? In recent days, I will start the local cetirizine 2% liquid

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't guarantee there won't be sides
All I know is that most of it does not go systemic as it would with a different vehicle or perhaps due to the molecular weight itself.

When I took oral dutasteride at 0.5mg I had 0 DHT (Below 30)
With topical dutasteride I take 20mg (2ml at 1%) which is 40 times higher the oral dosage and my DHT stands at 250 ng/ml (range is 250 to 750)
Without topical dutasteride my DHT stands at 450 ng/ml
With oral finasteride my DHT stands at 170 ng/ml

Should it go sysmetic I would have no DHT at that dosage, even if using 1ml at 0.5% (5mg) I shouldn't but I do and I have more than with Oral Finasteride. Reduction is close to being 50% (not even that). I believe this explains my lack of sides. I have no brain fog at all.

I own a couple of business being one of them medium size software company. My mental awareness and ability is vital for daily tasks and I could not function properly with Topical Finasteride nor Oral.

I am also a better respondent to Topical Dutasteride, I regrew more hair in the past 4 months than ever before and even now on TRT it is keeping hair loss at bay as long as I don't forget to use it.

The best part is I only apply it once a week due to the half life of the drug

I still plan on doing Mesotherapy every 15 days with 0.05% dutasteride and bepanthenol at 2mm with a dermapen.

RU58841 is on the freezer if I ever want to cycle.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't guarantee there won't be sides
All I know is that most of it does not go systemic as it would with a different vehicle or perhaps due to the molecular weight itself.

When I took oral dutasteride at 0.5mg I had 0 DHT (Below 30)
With topical dutasteride I take 20mg (2ml at 1%) which is 40 times higher the oral dosage and my DHT stands at 250 ng/ml (range is 250 to 750)
Without topical dutasteride my DHT stands at 450 ng/ml
With oral finasteride my DHT stands at 170 ng/ml

Should it go sysmetic I would have no DHT at that dosage, even if using 1ml at 0.5% (5mg) I shouldn't but I do and I have more than with Oral Finasteride. Reduction is close to being 50% (not even that). I believe this explains my lack of sides. I have no brain fog at all.

I own a couple of business being one of them medium size software company. My mental awareness and ability is vital for daily tasks and I could not function properly with Topical Finasteride nor Oral.

I am also a better respondent to Topical Dutasteride, I regrew more hair in the past 4 months than ever before and even now on TRT it is keeping hair loss at bay as long as I don't forget to use it.

The best part is I only apply it once a week due to the half life of the drug

I still plan on doing Mesotherapy every 15 days with 0.05% dutasteride and bepanthenol at 2mm with a dermapen.

RU58841 is on the freezer if I ever want to cycle.
Thank you very much for sticking out the formula

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Don't see a difference between both pictures. On the second picture hair is little bit shorter and laying completely different which makes it look denser.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't see a difference between both pictures. On the second picture hair is little bit shorter and laying completely different which makes it look denser.
What do you think of lactoferrin? Do you know the formula?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Well, I can see the difference daily and that is what matters.

I was actually going to get a FUE procedure with a top doctor for 500 grafts on my crown and after using this we don't need to anymore.

So yep, big difference

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I must say some of you are guys are really idiotic, has male pattern baldness really made you that bitter to the extend of becoming a c***?

There is this other guy that came on here sharing his RU58841 with oral finasteride progress and he literally retired from this forum and is never coming back here again because of your trolling. Where the hell are the moderators here? Instead of being happy for him and asking questions you idiots trolled him. I can't make any sense out of such idiotic behavior.

For those of you that are good guys and are interested in helping others and learning for a change I will help via private message as I have been doing, some of you can testify.

The rest of you can sincerely go bald which is worse than telling you to f*** off.

So long gay boys.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I Pmed you this formula I found from Dr. Lupanzula's hair restoration clinic but I wanted to drop it on the thread for others to see as well. What do you think of this Liposomal formula? How does it differ from yours? This is made out of Brussels Belgium
Can anyone buy that and how much?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With hotels and flights probably 60.000 Euros (70.000 USD)
Crazy if I think about it. I could have been a bald man with an expensive car.

Bare in mind I had several surgery with Top doctors that used to charge 6 euros per graft.
They have all gone down now in their pricing and you can get the same quality work in Belgium or Spain (the 2 best FUE countries in the world) for less than 1/3 of what I spent. For example Mwamba and Lupanzula were 5.5/6 euros per graft and now both are 3 euros per graft.

Thanks for the compliments on my hair. I still have 2 more small procedures to do.

One 500 FUE to zone 2-3 where there is some missing density
One 500 FUE/BHT to finish the donor repair.

I guess I am addicted but oh well. Money well spent for me.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
With hotels and flights probably 60.000 Euros (70.000 USD)
Crazy if I think about it. I could have been a bald man with an expensive car.

Bare in mind I had several surgery with Top doctors that used to charge 6 euros per graft.
They have all gone down now in their pricing and you can get the same quality work in Belgium or Spain (the 2 best FUE countries in the world) for less than 1/3 of what I spent. For example Mwamba and Lupanzula were 5.5/6 euros per graft and now both are 3 euros per graft.

Thanks for the compliments on my hair. I still have 2 more small procedures to do.

One 500 FUE to zone 2-3 where there is some missing density
One 500 FUE/BHT to finish the donor repair.

I guess I am addicted but oh well. Money well spent for me.
Wow, a down payment on a house plus some.. but it’s what I’d do if I could afford it and needed it. We only get one life.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not taking any oral medication due to horrible sides on both Finasteride and Topical Finasteride.
I have no side effects on Topical Dutasteride. My serum DHT levels are 250 thus in range (250-750) for a 34 year old male. My scalp DHT is probably 0.
Just curious, how do you administer your TRT? Injection or transdermal or oral or something else?