CBFs' Story - ( 26 / Pics from today!)

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: CBFs' Story - ( 23 / Pics!)

Nene said:
bigentries said:
But you can only be twenty-something for a decade.
After that, hair or no hair, time will come to hunt you and like the majority of people, you will be enslaved by the corporate world and family.

Say what you want but when we die in 100 years no one will remember who we were. Even bald, Steve Ballmer has place in world history forever.

Hell If someone gave me Ballmer's money I would gladly go to a laser hair removal clinic and get his tiny horse shoe hair cut. I would just use a hat for the rest of my life or until someone finds a cure for baldness

No amount of money can make me feel better for losing my hair, I'm sure almost all of us on here feel that way.
Really?
Tell someone on the street he only needs to have a horse shoe an he gets billions. I don't believe no one will answer no.

It's like I'm living in a fantasy world.

Nene

Reaction score

bigentries said:
Nene said:
bigentries said:
But you can only be twenty-something for a decade.
After that, hair or no hair, time will come to hunt you and like the majority of people, you will be enslaved by the corporate world and family.

Say what you want but when we die in 100 years no one will remember who we were. Even bald, Steve Ballmer has place in world history forever.

Hell If someone gave me Ballmer's money I would gladly go to a laser hair removal clinic and get his tiny horse shoe hair cut. I would just use a hat for the rest of my life or until someone finds a cure for baldness

No amount of money can make me feel better for losing my hair, I'm sure almost all of us on here feel that way.
Really?
Tell someone on the street he only needs to have a horse shoe an he gets billions. I don't believe no one will answer no.

It's like I'm living in a fantasy world.

I was speaking about myself and others on here. Most people on the street have mental health or drug issues and need more than money, they need help. If you think hair loss is no big deal why are you on here?

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score

Nene said:
I was speaking about myself and others on here. Most people on the street have mental health or drug issues and need more than money, they need help. If you think hair loss is no big deal why are you on here?
Because I think it's a big deal.
But not a big deal that is worth more than billions of dollars.

Hell, I would say why are you here, your photos show a perfect low hairline.
I wasn't even born with a hairline that low, and you are depressed about a non-existent hair loss

Nene

Reaction score

I admit my hair loss isn't extensive, but you can see that I am thinning in a Norwood 3 pattern and without meds I'm sure I'd be a Norwood3/4 by 30. I know I'm lucky compared to some guys who are Norwood 5/6 by 21, but I've noticed my hair receding since I was only 17 and it's been driving me crazy for almost a decade. Anyway, I'm just saying, money is nice, but more important is being happy and comfortable in your own skin. You could give me a Ferrari and big mansion but if I'm not happy when I look in the mirror what is it worth? I know I would give up any of my material possestions for Norwood 1 for life.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score

Nene said:
I admit my hair loss isn't extensive, but you can see that I am thinning in a Norwood 3 pattern and without meds I'm sure I'd be a Norwood3/4 by 30. I know I'm lucky compared to some guys who are Norwood 5/6 by 21, but I've noticed my hair receding since I was only 17 and it's been driving me crazy for almost a decade. Anyway, I'm just saying, money is nice, but more important is being happy and comfortable in your own skin. You could give me a Ferrari and big mansion but if I'm not happy when I look in the mirror what is it worth? I know I would give up any of my material possestions for Norwood 1 for life.
Yeap, the short cut is deceiving.
With the short cut it looks like you have a perfect hair, but I would need to see it long.
If I buzz it to a 1 my hairloss actually looks not bad. Weird, higher blades than that make it looks horrible and I need to keep it really long to hide the temples ,glad that I had super thick density in my best days, but now looks weird a flat top and a lot of density on the sides.

Also thank god that I was born as a really ugly dude, so I think that's why I'm dealing with it better (get depressed from time to time must admit it).
I would not change billions for facial scarring or losing a limb. But hair or no hair I'm still an ugly dude, better to be rich as Ballmer and buy a hat :woot:

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

ok...i swicht Rogaine foam whit Dr. Lees less greasy versions. The #500 5% solution ...and I noticed,that my hair not falling out so,how they whit Rogaine foam when i apply...

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

i m back on foam....i afraid to stop..and thig is geting worse...haris still falling out... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
I will remain on big3...I do not give up just like that...I hope for the best

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

what if hair follicles are sensitive and when i massage rogaine foam on my scalp and whit this causes that hairs fall out?

Nene

Reaction score

CBF said:
what if hair follicles are sensitive and when i massage rogaine foam on my scalp and whit this causes that hairs fall out?

CBF, I've never heard of rogaine foam causing hair to fall out. If it falls out when you rub it onto your scalp that's probably because those hairs were already weak and were already going to shed anyway. I doubt that it is the minoxidil that makes your hair fall out. If I were you, I would stay on the big 3 no matter what for a whole year. Then reassess the situation.

Galaxy86

Reaction score

When I feel depressed I watch this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5I ... feature=iv
Haha it always makes me feel better!

Now on topic, first of all, you should never stress because of what other people may think, who the f*** cares what other people think, they all have their own problems. I hate it when people always worry about other peoples opinions on them as if it is all that matters.

Come on life is an adventure, and this is part of it. Shave/buzz your head man, face the people at work, face their comments with a smile on your face. If you do this with confidence, they will respect and like you inn the end.

It's all a state of mind, humans can be ugly, because when they see a weakness, they target them like an animal hunting for prey. These people at your work see your weakness, you weakness being that your scared of what they think too much.

It's time to say f*** it, shave/buzz your head, and face it all with all you've got, enjoy life no matter what happens, everyday is a new day, with unlimited possibility, unlimited potential.

That's much better than killing yourself and giving up, where's the fun in that? :)
Depression is just a state of mind.

p.s if you see your ex girlfriend around, try you best to appear happy as possible, (if she sees your depressed she will try to avoid you) and try your best to get a new girl asap, she will want you back haha, BUT never take her back, trust me.

Also one more vid. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXOK-ZVJMaU

Nene

Reaction score

Galaxy86 said:
When I feel depressed I watch this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5I ... feature=iv
Haha it always makes me feel better!

Now on topic, first of all, you should never stress because of what other people may think, who the f*ck cares what other people think, they all have their own problems. I hate it when people always worry about other peoples opinions on them as if it is all that matters.

Come on life is an adventure, and this is part of it. Shave/buzz your head man, face the people at work, face their comments with a smile on your face. If you do this with confidence, they will respect and like you inn the end.

It's all a state of mind, humans can be ugly, because when they see a weakness, they target them like an animal hunting for prey. These people at your work see your weakness, you weakness being that your scared of what they think too much.

It's time to say f*ck it, shave/buzz your head, and face it all with all you've got, enjoy life no matter what happens, everyday is a new day, with unlimited possibility, unlimited potential.

That's much better than killing yourself and giving up, where's the fun in that? :)
Depression is just a state of mind.

p.s if you see your ex girlfriend around, try you best to appear happy as possible, (if she sees your depressed she will try to avoid you) and try your best to get a new girl asap, she will want you back haha, BUT never take her back, trust me.

Also one more vid. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXOK-ZVJMaU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX0D4oZw ... 3yVOLW8eFk

cuebald

Reaction score

I think I've heard of one guy shedding madly on minoxidil. Said it didn't do him any good. Some kind of allergic reaction or inflammation caused by minoxidil was making him shed (so he said, I'll see if I can find who it was)

If it doesn't appear to be doing you any good, I'd drop it.
What do the shed hairs look like? Are they thick as any other hair or are they miniaturised?
Have you lost any more since your last pics? Say NW4 now?

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score

You got a good point, cuebald :)

Maybe the threadstarter just is allergic to Propylene Glycol? He did see results the first months, but then it was just downhill. Maybe because the skin got too irritatet? There is minoxidil products without PG out there, try em!

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

I messed up at the start of treatment...I immediately started using BIG3 Rogaine foam,propecia and kethonazol shampo.
First I should start with Propecia,and if after 6-7 months would not improve hairs than should i add rogaine foam. And if then will be regrowht I knew whic things really work for me....
And now i afraid to stop with Rogaine foam...

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

cuebald said:
I think I've heard of one guy shedding madly on minoxidil. Said it didn't do him any good. Some kind of allergic reaction or inflammation caused by minoxidil was making him shed (so he said, I'll see if I can find who it was)

If it doesn't appear to be doing you any good, I'd drop it.
What do the shed hairs look like? Are they thick as any other hair or are they miniaturised?
Have you lost any more since your last pics? Say NW4 now?

cuebald my shed hair ar litlle an big hair..i shed both...yes i lost more since my last pics...i post the pics...
Yes it can say i m on NW4

Okay, if the treatment really don 't work for me at the beginning, would i quit...but it was a successful at start...but now it is becoming worse...
i see alot of litle hair...but they become rare...
I will not quit just like that...

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

ok...i post the pics today...
here are they...
At start of treatment:
op5-zaetek.jpg

the best days of treatment:
7x3-sredin.jpg

today:
zht-zdaj.jpg

It seems to me, that i losing battle...but at front still see a lot of small hairs...

4uc-080820.jpg

I will not be handed over...I can not even believe how my hair grew back in 9 month....It would give all that my hair to grow back... :( :( :dunno:

Vanzzzz

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: CBFs' Story - ( 24 / Pics from today!)

Hey man, sad to say but I think your follicles are just too sensitive to DHT. I wish you the best with your treatment though.

And that last pic, I think those are miniaturized hair more than new sprouting hair. I sure hope I am wrong though.

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

i sheed 1cm long hairs....litles....

Nene

Reaction score

I think your hair looks like it did at the beginning. I wouldn't give up just yet, I would stick with the finasteride for at least a year or 18 months. Are you still using minoxidil?

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

Nene said:
I think your hair looks like it did at the beginning. I wouldn't give up just yet, I would stick with the finasteride for at least a year or 18 months. Are you still using minoxidil?

yes Nene...i still use minoxidil (rogaine foam)
damn...i shed only when i apply foam on my hairs... strange.