CBFs' Story - ( 26 / Pics from today!)

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: CBFs' Story - ( 23 / Pics!)

but why treament was active at the beginning??

odgo

Reaction score

may be your rogaine isn't legit..
your head shape is good. buzz down to #0 and change your minoxidil, sleep well every night.

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

I do not know why, I dont get it,why was at start worked ... but now ,does not work anymore...

Nene

Reaction score

CBF, what is your family history of hair loss? Also, if you don't mind sharing, where do you live? Man, for some reason your story really breaks my heart. All I can tell you is that your not the only one going through this crap, just try your very best to keep a positive outlook and stay healthy, these things improve your attractiveness as well as your overall quality of life. Also, you should try Toppik, it can help you hide the hair loss for a while.

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

Nene said:
CBF, what is your family history of hair loss? Also, if you don't mind sharing, where do you live? Man, for some reason your story really breaks my heart. All I can tell you is that your not the only one going through this crap, just try your very best to keep a positive outlook and stay healthy, these things improve your attractiveness as well as your overall quality of life. Also, you should try Toppik, it can help you hide the hair loss for a while.

Nene...my father is bald,but he start loosing his hair after 50 years...and he still is not completely bald...and he still have his hair across the head but the hair is rare.His grandpa had his hair until to the end.Grandfather from my mother also had a hair to the end.Grandmother from my mother only had a bad hair,only this probably has nothing to do with me...
I do not know, any act that i make it, i stress...if this is the problem?I can not relax...

Nene

Reaction score

Thats strange that your loss isn't following the pattern of your father or another family member. I think stress can make you lose hair faster but if you didn't have the bald gene then the hair wouldn't fall out even if you were very stressed, and if it did it would likely grow back. Anyway, since finasteride and rogaine don't seem to be working for you, I think you should buzz your hair, it's not so bad, you might discover you actually like it. However if you're not ready for it, again try some toppik or another concealer but as your hair loss gets worse eventually it won't work anymore. Don't stress the girl, I know it hurts but you'll find someone better eventually, thats how it works.

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

Nene said:
Thats strange that your loss isn't following the pattern of your father or another family member. I think stress can make you lose hair faster but if you didn't have the bald gene then the hair wouldn't fall out even if you were very stressed, and if it did it would likely grow back. Anyway, since finasteride and rogaine don't seem to be working for you, I think you should buzz your hair, it's not so bad, you might discover you actually like it. However if you're not ready for it, again try some toppik or another concealer but as your hair loss gets worse eventually it won't work anymore. Don't stress the girl, I know it hurts but you'll find someone better eventually, thats how it works.

Yes,i would shaved the hairs...but then they all say,girlfriend left him because hairloss,he was depressed because hairloss,has become ugly because hairloss...O man its difficult...
Hairloss destroyed my life!!!!! :( I will never be confident,how I was then,when i met woman of my life and my dreams... :dunno: :dunno: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :(

cuebald

Reaction score

damn man... that is some incredibly bad diffusion for just half a year. Don't think I've seen anything like it.
It goes to show just how quickly male pattern baldness can strike, in a year it can be all over...
If you're destined for NW6 you're destined for NW6....

Reading this post is upsetting :sobbing:

All you can really do now is buzz it down. But I wonder have you tried Toppik at all? As you look diffused and not completely slick it might give you some good coverage? Go up to your ex-girlfriend and claim you've grown it all back

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

cuebald said:
damn man... that is some incredibly bad diffusion for just half a year. Don't think I've seen anything like it.
It goes to show just how quickly male pattern baldness can strike, in a year it can be all over...
If you're destined for NW6 you're destined for NW6....

Reading this post is upsetting :sobbing:

All you can really do now is buzz it down. But I wonder have you tried Toppik at all? As you look diffused and not completely slick it might give you some good coverage? Go up to your ex-girlfriend and claim you've grown it all back

No i did not tried toppik...but if i have rogaine foam nad toppik together?? Can i use both?? It goes together?

patrik

Established Member
Reaction score

cbf, calm down, propecia will keep ur hair for many years to come. its just a shed. hang in there!

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

tnx patrik...I hope that is a shed...but if this is a shed is big one... :(
I use hair spray...alot,then the hair is stable...do you think that the hair spray is guilty...?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score

yea...right big shed...:) some people are balding agressively...I know a guy who was that bald at 21...so...you're lucky at 23...and people hair styling products doesn't shed ....or cause the hair fall...In my poor country was a gel that you can buy it only 0.30 $ and guess what...i have a friend who have used that 4-5 year...and he has a great hair...the crap is from your DNA...

patrik

Established Member
Reaction score

andrei_eremenko said:
yea...right big shed...:) some people are balding agressively...I know a guy who was that bald at 21...so...you're lucky at 23...and people hair styling products doesn't shed ....or cause the hair fall...In my poor country was a gel that you can buy it only 0.30 $ and guess what...i have a friend who have used that 4-5 year...and he has a great hair...the crap is from your DNA...

im willing to bet if he stays on propecia he'll pretty much have the same hair 5 years from now...if he STAYS on it.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score

I'm really sorry dude.
Your story is really depressing.

In all honesty you should stop the treatment, at this moment continuing with the treatment is worse for your mental state.
You need to start to accept this and man up.

If you want to go trough this you need to roughen up.
I think you need some inspiration to know this is not the end of the world
I got my inspiration even when I never cared about hair loss.
There were this two guys at college, both NW6, one lost it all at 17, went completely bald, and was a real heartthrob, the lack of hair didn't stopped him.
The other one lost his hair in his early 20's. He chooses to keep the horse shoe. Even like this the man is a womanizer, a success in his career and pardon me, a complete son of a b**ch. If someone tells you that bald men are passive you need to see this guy.

They still think hair loss sucks, but it has never affected them the way it affected many of us.
When I analyze them I can only come into the conclusion that they are both really tough guys. They are the personification of machismo. Even if they had a huge scar on their face it would just souvenirs from past battles, they are still men and men don't care about those things.

I know it's easier to say it, but at the end all of us fighting this battle will need to toughen our skin and start to deal with the fact that we are bald. You just had to realize it earlier.

Don't think life ends here. If you think life has treat you unfairly, then get some payback.
Who knows? maybe you can be a Steve Ballmer, rich and powerful, let's see who laughs at your bald head

Nene

Reaction score

bigentries said:
I'm really sorry dude.
Your story is really depressing.

In all honesty you should stop the treatment, at this moment continuing with the treatment is worse for your mental state.
You need to start to accept this and man up.

If you want to go trough this you need to roughen up.
I think you need some inspiration to know this is not the end of the world
I got my inspiration even when I never cared about hair loss.
There were this two guys at college, both NW6, one lost it all at 17, went completely bald, and was a real heartthrob, the lack of hair didn't stopped him.
The other one lost his hair in his early 20's. He chooses to keep the horse shoe. Even like this the man is a womanizer, a success in his career and pardon me, a complete son of a b**ch. If someone tells you that bald men are passive you need to see this guy.

They still think hair loss sucks, but it has never affected them the way it affected many of us.
When I analyze them I can only come into the conclusion that they are both really tough guys. They are the personification of machismo. Even if they had a huge scar on their face it would just souvenirs from past battles, they are still men and men don't care about those things.

I know it's easier to say it, but at the end all of us fighting this battle will need to toughen our skin and start to deal with the fact that we are bald. You just had to realize it earlier.

Don't think life ends here. If you think life has treat you unfairly, then get some payback.
Who knows? maybe you can be a Steve Ballmer, rich and powerful, let's see who laughs at your bald head

He should not stop treatment and your friend with the horse shoe sounds like you made him up.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score

Nene said:
He should not stop treatment and your friend with the horse shoe sounds like you made him up.
Yes, I made him up because all bald guys are poor ugly losers :whistle: . Maybe the womanizer part is a bit over the top, he just changes partners a lot (could be because he is bald) but he is the guy with the biggest paycheck in my career that I know of.

The guy has more serious problems than keeping his hair right now.
If he continues with the treatment he needs to understand first that his happiness can't be attached to his hair

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

I got today Dr. Lees less greasy versions. The #500 5% solution...apparently is more effective than the foam... liquid is normally more effective than foam?
We'll see what happens...i hope not the worst...

cuebald

Reaction score

You can easily tell that Steve Ballmer acts in that manic, rabid way because he's compensating for his baldness.

He's a laughing stock. He might be worth billions, but tbh, I'd still rather be an average twenty-something NW1 than him. No matter how flash your car is you still gotta look in the mirror.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score

But you can only be twenty-something for a decade.
After that, hair or no hair, time will come to hunt you and like the majority of people, you will be enslaved by the corporate world and family.

Say what you want but when we die in 100 years no one will remember who we were. Even bald, Steve Ballmer has place in world history forever.

Hell If someone gave me Ballmer's money I would gladly go to a laser hair removal clinic and get his tiny horse shoe hair cut. I would just use a hat for the rest of my life or until someone finds a cure for baldness

Nene

Reaction score

bigentries said:
But you can only be twenty-something for a decade.
After that, hair or no hair, time will come to hunt you and like the majority of people, you will be enslaved by the corporate world and family.

Say what you want but when we die in 100 years no one will remember who we were. Even bald, Steve Ballmer has place in world history forever.

Hell If someone gave me Ballmer's money I would gladly go to a laser hair removal clinic and get his tiny horse shoe hair cut. I would just use a hat for the rest of my life or until someone finds a cure for baldness

No amount of money can make me feel better for losing my hair, I'm sure almost all of us on here feel that way.