CBFs' Story - ( 26 / Pics from today!)

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: CBFs' Story - ( 23 / Pics!)

What shampoo are you using? One with SLS? If so, your minoxidil have minimum to none effect. You still got a nice hairline, id try with a buzzcut if i where you :)

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

i use nizoral shampo.... fu*k i afraid buzzcut

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score

CBF said:

Nizoral every day or do you wash your hair about 3 days each week? No shampoo on the non-nizoral days? If you use the 2% one it is not good to use it more than every 3rd day max... Dont know about 1%, but certanly not every day with that eather

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

MrBastard said:
CBF said:

Nizoral every day or do you wash your hair about 3 days each week? No shampoo on the non-nizoral days? If you use the 2% one it is not good to use it more than every 3rd day max... Dont know about 1%, but certanly not every day with that eather

i use 2% evry antother day...I tried a little to reduce nizoral and tried a more gentle shampoo...

Jersey

Reaction score

CBF,

I was reading about your problem and I just wanted to offer some words of encouragement. First of all, it is always going to be horrible when your girl dumps you, Believe me I've been there a few times. It may not seem like it right now, but you WILL find someone else. Second, stop with this suicide BS! You are so young and you have no idea what will happen in your life! If every one that lost his hair at 20 something killed themselves, the world would be a dark place indeed! Find the positive things in your life and focus on them. as far as the hair loss, my advice to you is to try the liquid minoxidil, it works for me and that is all I can say and do NOT go off the propecia. Give that a chance and see what happens. You could also go with a buzz cut, I also think you could pull that off. Whatever you do, you need to come to terms with this! If you hang your head and cry about this all the time, then you can be sure that no girls will be interested. If there is one thing girls don't like, its a guy that is depressed all the time. You need to have confidence in yourself before you start dating again. You need to pick yourself up and deal with this like the rest of us are doing. Remember, none of chose this fight! Good luck to you!

Vanzzzz

Established Member
Reaction score

Hey it looks like you are maintaining your hair. It is really not that bad dude. Being able to maintain is already considered a success, additional hair growth is considered a bonus.

Nene

Reaction score

Cassidy said:
Sorry dude, suicide seems to be your only option

Thats not even funny man. It's uncalled for, suicide isn't a joke.

Nene

Reaction score

CBF said:
I can not afford the hair transplant...

infamous my volume of head is 58cm... anyone else have such a big head???

I will probably look like a alien :( :( :(

I do not want children to be afraid of me....

LOL, children won't be afraid of you. I have a huge head and I used to buzz it all the time.

rg80

Reaction score

We all care about how we look like in the mirror and in other's eyes... that's why we are here, right?

BUT

Think twice before saying that you'll suicide because of your girl and/or hair.

dude, the hair is just a f*****g accessory... If someone dumps you because you are affected by a natural process... that's it. If not because of your hair, she would of dumped you when you had your first wrinkles or your "toy" won't penetrate that deep... or I dunno... you name it.

Yeah, hair it is important, but more important then hair is attitude and positive thinking. What if you'd had cancer... you know how many kids are out there with leukemia? How many desperate parents? What if you would of been one of them? But hey... this like if about fighting and going forward until we fall.

You are a boy dude and you should act accordingly... who want's to be with a man who is has panic strokes, is undecided, un-consequent and so? And I doubt that it's finasteride's side effect, :)

Leave it, get back on track, get to know yourself a lil better and be strong and confident in your forces. You have some forces, right?

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

i m losing the will to live...i do not know if I can do without professional help...I'm depressed,I have no confidence,confidence has gone with my hair...
I do not know how to restore confidence,I have no sense of humor....what should I see a positive in hairloss...difficult it is to pick up when you fall in your life.This is the worst time of my life...i can 't hold pressure...I feel that losing my young look...I can not accept hairloss...Every day I hear jokes on hairloss...these jokes are killing me...

cuebald

Reaction score

Damn man, sounds like it's hitting you pretty hard :( This truly is a fucked up disease.

It does get easier to accept as time goes by, but it affected me (and still does) a massive amount.

Your loss doesn't look very bad, it's certainly salvageable. Have you tried Toppik?
Even NW1's can look like they are thinning with wet hair.

Also, do you have any pictures with your hair very short, and also a little longer?

Also, I went to see my doctor as it bothered me a lot and they put me first off on Citalopram, then on Amitryptiline. They made me see a shrink too. It did help a little, but I found that the medical profession just don't understand. They think people who are down about going bald are, well, unusual. Truth is, it is devastating for a young guy to go through.

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

cuebald said:
Damn man, sounds like it's hitting you pretty hard :( This truly is a f***ed up disease.

It does get easier to accept as time goes by, but it affected me (and still does) a massive amount.

Your loss doesn't look very bad, it's certainly salvageable. Have you tried Toppik?
Even NW1's can look like they are thinning with wet hair.

Also, do you have any pictures with your hair very short, and also a little longer?

Also, I went to see my doctor as it bothered me a lot and they put me first off on Citalopram, then on Amitryptiline. They made me see a shrink too. It did help a little, but I found that the medical profession just don't understand. They think people who are down about going bald are, well, unusual. Truth is, it is devastating for a young guy to go through.

I always had a little longer hair...I never had short hair...at work is making fun of me,abaut my hair...I think that all jokes gooing on me,abaut my hairloss...i cant not change job...is hard to find now job...I'm the youngest at work and going bald...they see that i worry so they even more make fun of me...it is difficult to stand this all day...I m under serious stress...depresed...I can not concentrate...

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

Has anyone ever tried to give Rogaine foam on pause? Has anyone tried? What the consequences would be? I will continue whit Propecia and nizoral...
When i give the foam on the hair the hair is in poor condition and greasy...i hate foam... when i give foam on my head i sheed...

sunsire

Reaction score

Hey! sounds like tough times but you know that no matter how bad it gets, someone else has it much worse!

Your photo of wet hair looks just like mine, im on almost identical regimen as you as well. I think fate may have the same outcome for us but i can see a couple of ways to deal with it. Stay on your regime for sure!!! Style to conceal if possible, if not get an appropriate hair cut, buzz/faux hawk,

Or, when the time comes, your losing and tired of fighting say, stuff you nature, i'm not gonna let you hassle me with my dodgy balding hair for 3-4 years, shave it all off and save that prolonged agonising self concious journey to the inevitable.

Thanks for the first 23 years hair, now i've got another 60+ without you!

But until that day comes whether its next week or in 8 years, head up, stride forward and if someone doesn't like you because of your hair....stuff em'

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

my friends cal me on all sides....on football,on party,on picnic...but I stay away from it all...I can not between them, without hair...i stay at home :( I'm ashamed...they see that it does not feel good in my skin :( i embarrassed me...
I do not know how I can be so crazy.... :( :( :(
i think i m sick... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score

no....you are not sick...it's normal that some people to feel this regarding hairloss...at this age it could be very uncommon it is not like at 40 at 50 when it is more common...it is at 20 when people still calling you as a kid...or dude...or young man...but the strange thing is that you don't have the look of that kid any more...because of balding...and this is depressing for some of us...
in your place I will highly recommend to go to a pshycologist...and take some medication and try to accept it or shave your head...

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

yes it is true...they all call me little boy,I had a young look for my age...i is difficult...
I looked back images...

here are the best hairs whit treatment....
rmb-06-11-.jpg

here are they now...and i still treatment...
plf-07-06-.jpg

how could the situation deteriorated so badly?I do not have a clear....

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score

yea...it is not a solution the treatment....I am wondering how can some guys like you think that this treatment can work so good? it could but only if your hair loss is not so aggressive...but this is not something like a silver bullet...take and heal the crap...no...it is not...your hair loss is pretty visible...and aggressive...in your place I will quit taking pills and shave the head...it is not any other option for you....really...be strong and take care!

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score

I hate to say it but it looks like your gene for baldness is so strong there is nothing short of a miracle to save you.

Depressing.

But you'll live. If you can't fix the hair, get rid of it, buzz down to a #1 and go from there man. If my hair got that bad and it seemed like no hope in sight, I'd do the same thing and just accept that.

I'm sorry.