CBFs' Story - ( 26 / Pics from today!)

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: CBFs' Story - ( 23 / Pics!)

Boys.... my life is over...my girlfrend left mi :( :( :( :(
She was my only hope for my live and my hair. I thinking abaut drive out whit my treatments and shave my hair. I think that whit my hairloss I never found such a good girl.I'll stay old bald guy...I fear the future and live that im gonna stay alone in my live.
someone help me,I think on suicide!!!!

infamous

Reaction score

CBF said:
She was my only hope for my live and my hair. I thinking abaut drive out whit my treatments and shave my hair. I think that whit my hairloss I never found such a good girl.I'll stay old bald guy...I fear the future and live that im gonna stay alone in my live.

shut the f*ck up, go and get a life.

this is life man, it's not a video game. you don't have chances, you have only one. and it's not your - our- choice being bald. You will probably laugh yourself a few years ago, and notice that how silly you are.

Stick with your regimen. If it doesn't work, there's one more option - hair transplant. Check the Hair Transplant section on the forum.

Btw, suicide won't bring your hair back.

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

infamous said:
CBF said:

shut the f*ck up, go and get a life.

this is life man, it's not a video game. you don't have chances, you have only one. and it's not your - our- choice being bald. You will probably laugh yourself a few years ago, and notice that how silly you are.

Stick with your regimen. If it doesn't work, there's one more option - hair transplant. Check the Hair Transplant section on the forum.

Btw, suicide won't bring your hair back.

But it hurts!!!!!!!!! I can not stand the pain :( :( :(

Vanzzzz

Established Member
Reaction score

I think a bit of sympathy is in order. After all, he is losing his hair quite rapidly.

CBF, have you tried shaving your head, it may surprise you. Sorry about your girl leaving you though. It must have been pretty hard.

dark&bald

Established Member
Reaction score

your hair still looks better than from the start. Hang in thier, man! Girl pain can be far more painfull than dealing with hair loss. The good news, it only gets better with time. You're young and you have age on your side. Have fun and enjoy your life

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

It hurts because is my ex girlfriend is 600m away from me.We live in the same village.I'll always seeing her...
Thx to all for your comments...i m afraid to shave my hair....I do not have the courage.I have a big head...i dont see another option...my future is black.
I am angry because,propecia does not work for me 100%... is too much money per month and then does not work, and i still dont have hairs and money.I do not have, no will more to treat this f*****g hairloss, which destroyed my life.I afraid the sensations of hairloss...i dont know what to do. Omg this f*****g life is f*****g pain. I cant stand more.....its hard. I nobody afford this...

grumps

Reaction score

If there are two things i've learnt from life so far, it's that:

a.) a broken heart sucks

and

b.) recovering from a broken heart while trying to battle hairloss makes it seem 100 times worse...

....BUT,

Talking as somebody who has made it through to the other side - suicidal thoughts and 'i'm worthless now' IS a phase you will find unavoidable for a couple of weeks (hell, hate to say it but mine lasted just over a year).

You will be fine though, even when it seems bloody impossible and your sat in your room almost rocking backwards and forwards while living out your worst nightmares in your head - you will mend yourself in good time.

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

Accept whit hairloss and loosing girl it is very difficult.Two things which I most feared in my life. What I give through...two worst things have happened to me at once...I can not eat,sleep.I feel betrayed... :( :( :( omg!!!!!

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

ok boys...a cant not whitout hair...i change my haircut...I have mixed feelings.I think i see 4-5 years junior.

Attachments

• at first.jpg
    at first.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 280
  • 06062010598.jpg
    06062010598.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 284

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

for my new haircut i need hair spray and jelly. And then when i putt Rogaine foam on my hair then become my hair very sticky.

I ASK PLEES HELP ME.....I WHANT TO PAUSE WHIT ROGAINE FOAM. WILL I LOSE MY HAIR WHICH I GET WHIT ROGAINE????
Ill still using propecia and nizoral...only rogaine on pause???

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

update

Attachments

• 13062010621.jpg
    13062010621.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 262

infamous

Reaction score

it's better than your first pictures. do not ever think quitting your regimen. and i think you should add minoxidil to your regimen.

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

tnx infamous...
hair has become better on crown...

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

tnx infamous...
hair has become better on crown...

but at front i dont have enough hairs...:(

Attachments

• 07062010602.jpg
    07062010602.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 272

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

i dont have a hope that my hair gonna be better... :( :(

Vanzzzz

Established Member
Reaction score

Erm the wet hair pic is really quite shocking. Do you have any baseline wet before pic to compare against? It is rather unfair to compare dry hair with wet hair.

However, I am sure with application of concealer, your hair when dry will look pretty good. Do you have any plans to go down the hair transplant route? Since you are very affected by your hair loss.

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

I can not afford the hair transplant...

infamous my volume of head is 58cm... anyone else have such a big head???

I will probably look like a alien :( :( :(

I do not want children to be afraid of me....