CBFs' Story - ( 26 / Pics from today!)

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: CBFs' Story - ( 24 / Pics from today!)

hello boys!
I m back....
Update from today....here are pics....what u think???

lalalallalalala :woot: :woot: :woot:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 341
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 384

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Nice, looking good :) Good you stuck to your regimen :bravo:

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

It sounds crazy .... but when winter comes my hair grow back....but when comes summer my hairs fall out :(

i do not dare to look forward too quickly because the situation may worsen immediately...i mean sheed :(

Thank to all who have encouraged me in difficult times....I will not ever forget you!!

kaosi

Established Member
Reaction score

im happy for u broo i wish lucky. u;r hair looks very good now... u change anything in u'r regime .?

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

Hmm....tnx
Yes i have change minoxidil...i stop using rogaine foam and start using Dr. Lee's # 500 5% and before i wash my hair every second day...now i wash it every day whit ketonazol shampo...and i m still on propecia. That is all....

Vinyard

Reaction score

Great success! I think you will continue seeing further improvement. And your "shedding" didn't sound like a shed to me. 4 months ago I would find 50 hairs on my hands every shower. Now I only see about 5 - 10 hairs on my hands. It's funny because my shedding stopped when I stopped jerking off and started taking Zinc pills.

mashang

Established Member
Reaction score

CBF
Glad to see an improvement, looking better,
stick to your regime and keep us updated,,,,

i have been on 0.5mg finasteride + minoxidil Liquid for 7months and still looking for some results, so far nothing seems to have changed,
but reading your story gives us all hope...
well done

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

update: 12.12.2010...
strange filing....

Attachments

• 12122010907.jpg
    12122010907.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 344

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score

Do you have pictures from the front / hairline to? Anyways, you got some succes going on. Maybe if you try something stronger (like, higher % minoxidil or Dutasteride instead of Finasteride) you might regrow even more hair.

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

heeeey i m back...

i sheed again like a dog :)
I think I'm going back to the period as I was last year...

pics comming soon

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

hello!!!

hej boys what hapend whit www.minoxidil.com ???? :( :( :( :(

where will I get now Dr. Lee's # 500 5% ??? :(((

I'm in shock....:(((

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

should i go back on rogaine foam ???
daaaamn :(

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Have you tryed foam before or liquid minoxidil only? If you are after a fast drying minoxidil the foam seem to be a good choice

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: CBFs' Story -

Dr. Lee's # 500 5% runs out...i m 5 days back on rogaine foam 5% and now we pray :|

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

i order 5% Minoxidil Solution, 65 mL from minoxidil solutions... i use this two weeks...i have litle sheed...

mashang

Established Member
Reaction score

any pictures or updates ???

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: CBFs' Story - ( 23 / Pics!)

CBF said:
ok boys...a cant not whitout hair...i change my haircut...I have mixed feelings.I think i see 4-5 years junior.

I can almost see your eyes in one of your pics... i think if worst comes you'd still look hot with a buzzed look.

And that girl that dumped you, I can relate, i just ended a relationship with someone and i think it has to do with my hair. but you know if they dont accept you for who you are with or without hair then they are not worthy of your heart. I think you might be over her by now but i just wanted to give my 2 cents.

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score

hello boys...i m back...
i m in deep sh*t...now i sheed like a dog again...such time last year I have had success...now are my hairs horrible.. :( i hope that is only big sheed...

I have another problem ... in my life came new girlfriend...she is crazy on me...she said that I had everythin what Telogen Effluvium real man need even more...but she not noticed yet that i m get bold :( How do I tell her? I'm afraid...We are at the beginning of the relationship...sometimes even avoiding her...I do not feel good...it is difficult. I do not know how long I can still hide my bald head...i have comb over haircut...:S

slowly losing my patience whit treament...it is a lot of money..and does not work as we should... :((

WHERE TAKE COURAGE TO SHAVE MY HAIR ???

Naltima

Established Member
Reaction score

Maybe she doesn't care what your hair looks like, I know as surprising as it sounds a lot of women don't care about your hair that much.

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score
i dont know why are hairs one time good...and then they are in bad shape again... :S