Cb-03-01 (cortexolone 17α-propionate), An Experimental Androgen Receptor Inhibito

NorwoodReaper

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone tried dissolving CB in liquid minoxidil? I realize there's some water in the minoxidil solution, but the data on CB degradation in an aqueous solution weren't that alarming, if I remember correctly.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried dissolving CB in liquid minoxidil? I realize there's some water in the minoxidil solution, but the data on CB degradation in an aqueous solution weren't that alarming, if I remember correctly.

Degradation isn't the issue. Water inhibits CB scalp penetration by quite a bit.

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
where buy CB ?

I would not Alibaba, DHgate, kane shop or Bryan2003

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
going thur this thread...gonna be alot of disappointed users if this thing ever comes out...it will not regrow hair lol

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you want to use 2.5% which was show to be somewhat effective in the study(need to wait for 12 month results) then Id say around 20 gram per year? so around 50mg a day which should give 2ml at 2.5%. so not even that much
So from Kane, $1500 a year.

PrinceWilliamThe2nd

My Regimen
Reaction score
Naive question, but isn’t the main point of this antagonist to reduce the side-effects we get from finasteride, i.e. sexual side-effects?

Shouldn’t they be looking into the change of systemic testosterone/DHT levels over a longer period of time to proof that point? In the study design there is no word about measuring this:
upload_2019-3-29_22-24-20.jpeg

Their phase II study design looks like another Polichem-like shenanigans trial.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Naive question, but isn’t the main point of this antagonist to reduce the side-effects we get from finasteride, i.e. sexual side-effects?

Shouldn’t they be looking into the change of systemic testosterone/DHT levels over a longer period of time to proof that point? In the study design there is no word about measuring this:
View attachment 116070

Their phase II study design looks like another Polichem-like shenanigans trial.

there is no way this sh*t can alter your hormone

NorwoodReaper

My Regimen
Reaction score
Degradation isn't the issue. Water inhibits CB scalp penetration by quite a bit.
Thank you. Do you have a source I could read that goes into this in more detail? And does this mean it's important to apply CB to a very dry scalp? (not after a shower!) Guess I'll be buying some PG and Everclear...