Cb-03-01 (cortexolone 17α-propionate), An Experimental Androgen Receptor Inhibito

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know the interaction CB has with water ? I found some information about it being ever so slightly water soluble (0.004mg / ml) . If it’s the case that it doesn’t degrade in water then you could make an ethosomes solution for much much better penetration and effect + use much much less .

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
a receptor antagonist can not affect the hormone levels, i don't think that would even be possible. but if it was through some weird mechanism it would certainly occur after 6 month already and they did measure that in the safety trial. thats where the safety trial got its name from. you don't do larger studies without doing that first.

I wish they would measure hair diameter and weight, thats more important cosmetically than hair count, in finatsreide hair count only improves by 10% on average but hair weight by 20% and thats where the most effect comes from. I think they would get a a good result
They measure HGA, which is basically the same as hair weight. Finasteride has like 5% great response, 30% moderate and 30% slight, up until now breezula has 62% HGA, the distribution is unknown but will be similar to finasteride.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know the interaction CB has with water ? I found some information about it being ever so slightly water soluble (0.004mg / ml) . If it’s the case that it doesn’t degrade in water then you could make an ethosomes solution for much much better penetration and effect + use much much less .
Ethosomes? How would you go about using it in that solution, I’m curious

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ethosomes? How would you go about using it in that solution, I’m curious

Basically dissolve CB in ethanol along with Phospholipon 90 in a beaker and use a magnetic stirer. Put beaker in a sonicator (basically a jewellery cleaner) which forms the ethosomes over the course of about 40 minutes. Then dilute the solution with distilled water . Boom. Ethosomes.

I’m sure I’ve missed out a step or two but that’s basically it.

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using this for 5 days and im experiencing some sh*t idk if its caused by cb
But my forhead is red and my cheeks im getting allergy nd my nose is itchy

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So i went to my dermatologist today and he told me that the allergy i have is caused by my acne cream CB has nothing to do with it
Just want to let u all know so ill keep using it he actually told me that CB is safe should not cause anything
i am amazed your derm even knows about cb tbh

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe because it's a late stage development drug for acne, a skin condition and has been awaited and looked forward to by dermatologists for years and years??? although I have to say he's definitely a good doctor if he looks at current research, a lot of derms are sh*t and just want to make money with aesthetic stuff
most derms i ve been to didnt even know what finasteride is , they gave vitamins and some told you to get minoxidil thats all

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
whats the tl;dr?

I swear people having been using CB for well over a year now, progress/maintenance?

Whats the deal.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To the c**** using this: are you rubbing it in with your fingers too or are you just dropping it on with a dropper/ syringe?

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, rub it in. Always.

Are you sure man?

I have been using CB for a bit over a month now and have had decent results and I just rubbed it in with fingers then...

Fingers are covered in product.

I believe it would be more detrimental doing it that way because it looks like I am removing at least 25% of the product onto my fingers.

If you have buzzed hair it will inevitably absorb into the scalp and with an insulin syringe you can apply about 150 drops with 1ml to a large area of your head which ends up covering a lot.

Is it really paramount that every cubic millimetre gets something on it?

I thought you just needed to get some into your system and the surrounding areas would benefit?

Thanks