Cb-03-01 (cortexolone 17α-propionate), An Experimental Androgen Receptor Inhibito

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, if i would start 20 years ago with cb and not with finasteride, the efficiency might turned out different. with my age of 46 im now very sensitive to dht and maybe this is the reason that on cb gives only maintenance.

note: after 12years on finasteride with great results (over the first 8 years), i lost pretty much ground again (2 Norwood’s over the last 4 years on the drug) and finasteride stopped to work. i suppressed dht, had the full sides, but no benefit regarding hair loss. frustrating. i started then with ru. just another AA....my success was tremendeous. i gained after years of loss about 1.5 Norwood back with ru. however it happend again...ru gives now after 7 years of use a reduction of hair loss only. im loosing slowly my „ru hairs“ again. pretty sad. now at my 19 years mark on AA’s i give cb with 4% twice a day a new chance, till now maintenance only (as with 2.5%), lets see what happens till sommer. a further option is to restart finasteride after my 10years break. unfortunately i know nobody with this experience, is the efficiency comming back? what about the strong sides i experienced?....need to test that by my own..as always.

Where do you get your CB from?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
bryan, privat forum, if in a hurry kane
Thing is , that there is not much discucion to could be done, since the stuff is still ( like the last 5 years ) in phase 2 .
Getting this from unknow homemade labs in China, is definitive a waste of time and money. How do you know if the one that post the experience with this, is getting the real stuff ?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bryan, privat forum, if in a hurry kane

So Kane doesn't accept paypal for their CB. I don't have crypto currency and I'm not comfortable with a bank transfer. Do you know of any reputable suppliers off alibaba that other members successfully tested their CB?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. To real get it test it you need the standar of the drug. Meaning, the lab where you send this have to spend a couple of thouthands of dollars to buy it. Good luck with that.

Well that’s bullshit. So the police find an unknown substance and they need to test it they run an HPLC test.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So are we still expecting the phase 2 results to come out this week?

cbddreams

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well that’s bullshit. So the police find an unknown substance and they need to test it they run an HPLC test.

I live in Bangkok, Thailand and I'm trying to find somewhere to get it tested. If the lab is offering HPLC testing can I just ask for this and I'm good to go? I found one place online offering HPLC for around $50

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I live in Bangkok, Thailand and I'm trying to find somewhere to get it tested. If the lab is offering HPLC testing can I just ask for this and I'm good to go? I found one place online offering HPLC for around $50

$50 sounds insanely low but given its Thailand perhaps thats the going rate. In the US or here in the UK where i am you'd expect to spend hundreds. Just email them with your query, say what substance it is and see what the say. Would be interested to hear myself.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What % ethanol do you guys use? Is the 70% concentration okay?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What % ethanol do you guys use? Is the 70% concentration okay?

you want as close to pure as possible. The excess water content in 70% isnt good for CB. Water exposure at all might negatively affect the compound rendering it useless.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Winlevi results are on their website and are positive after 12 months. Now we only have to wait for Breezula.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you want as close to pure as possible. The excess water content in 70% isnt good for CB. Water exposure at all might negatively affect the compound rendering it useless.

Do you use the 95%? Where do you buy your ethanol from?

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where's the best place to get ethanol if you're in the US? I found a 95% ethyl product on Amazon, but the alcohol content uses 50% Isopropyl and 50% methanol. Is that okay?
Isopropyl and methanol are poisonous to use as a vehicle so stick with ethanol

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isopropyl and methanol are poisonous to use as a vehicle so stick with ethanol

This is what's confusing, the product on amazon has ethyl alcohol on the label, but the description says it's made up of isopropyl:

https://www.amazon.com/Laboratory-G...5&qid=1553726337&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

I'm tempted to just grab some easily available 70% ethanol and take my chances. Just curious, where did you read that water will render CB useless or inactive?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score