Cb-03-01 (clascoterone) Try, Need Help.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Why is it so hard to find pics of results from cb?
because it only maintains hair so the picture would be the same over time

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so cb will only maintain does that mean the hair thats already there will not be thickend up ?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
so cb will only maintain does that mean the hair thats already there will not be thickend up ?
According the study that I read about cb, it does help to thicken hair a little but it isn't going to give dutasteride regrowth. But I'm fine with that as I do not wish to change my hormone profile.

veneno

My Regimen
Reaction score
well , the study show that 7.5% twice a day give the same results of 12 months finasteride use at the 6 months mark

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please update us on your entire experience. Thanks so much.
Hi, I used CB last year for the first time felt like the first month or two had some great results and then it slowed down. Was using about 25mg a day. I got sent RU as well so decided to put the tinyest amount on with what was left of the CB one day. Wow the results were amazing hair just felt incredible. Then unfortunately after switching to RU daily on a tiny dose I got early signs of gyno. So stopped then and there. Haven’t used ether since early this year but feel like I’ll jump on CB again but with stemox as the vehicle

el_duterino

Reaction score
If you use CB you may need twice the RU amount because RU has a systemic effect as well so it's more effective but you get sides on RU but none on CB

getting_back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I order it from the German Amazon side. It's about 2€ per 80ml/1.5 months. So cheap as hell.. But I have to say that I use topical finasteride @0.006% (5mg per bottle), but it works and gives me together with min temple regrowth.. Let's see how far it goes on this dose. No sides at all. No watery semen which is usually my first sign of systemic effects :)

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys - I quit RU for good ..yes hard to believe but I found CB far better.

Results are pretty much similar for me minus the side effects. I don't use finasteride or dutasteride only CB in Neogenic and Rogaine foam - all once a day.

The side effects I got on RU was a numb dick and difficulty maintaining erections. Nothing like this on CB and I have a morning wood everyday/night so its not just in my head or the wrong girl kind of thing.

CB is very promising and we have already lots of very good safety data unlike RU.

Ru goes systemic that's why it may be more effective than CB at equal dosage..but the CB prices went down and I only need about 25mg a day.
how aggresive was your loss if you don't mind me asking?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you use CB you may need twice the RU amount because RU has a systemic effect as well so it's more effective but you get sides on RU but none on CB

I'd prefer not to use neogenic as a vehicle. Would CB be effective if it's mixed with just alcohol or do you also need PG?

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I buy neogenic on ebay I wrote this like 3 times already
And No CB isn't going to regrow bald spots at least not to any significant amount
It's used to maintian hair

Start when your a nw1 and stay that way for life
Does cb thicken up hair ? I have got a thinning crown not completely bald yet but is getting visible

Sabrina2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do u buy it? What price?
Hope your hair loss is much better now, If you still need CB, Maybe I can help......We are the manufacture and exporter of CB in WuHan,China, support Sample buy & Group buy, Confirm 99% Purity.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CB-03-01 has a weak binding affinity and can't completely compete with DHT however it can compete with Testosterone

You would still need a 5AR inhibitor which won't protect you from test at the same time.

Duotherapy is you best bet.

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CB-03-01 has a weak binding affinity and can't completely compete with DHT however it can compete with Testosterone

You would still need a 5AR inhibitor which won't protect you from test at the same time.

Duotherapy is you best bet.

It's dose dependant. Cyproterone acetate has 1/20 of the binding affinity of testosterone, but when taken orally can be enough to silence the AR activation by itself (thanks to its ability to lower LH as well).

CB has a binding affinity of 1/40 of T, so you will need a higher amount, but can still be useful. Obviously using high doses of it is uncharted water at the moment.