Cb-03-01 (clascoterone) Try, Need Help.

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CB seems to start working.
How are you going with it now? Any updates? I had the same problem used cb and got results but nothing like tiny dose of RU. But same thing happend got gyno couldn’t believe it. Now had a long break from both but thinking of getting back on cb!

Funyboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately I had to stop after a month and half. It was too pricey without a group buy and way weaker than RU. This is for sure a good treatment but for me RU is unbelievable. If we could only find a way to minimize sides on Ru...

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good morning everyone, I'm new to the forum. I apologize in advance for my English. I am twenty-one years old and I started losing my hair for a few years now, I'm only taking 5% Minoxidil and my problem is the temples that have a lot of miniaturized hair.
In the past I tried RU that gave me amazing results in terms of thickness, but it also gave me gynecomastia and I had to quit. Now I bought CB 03 01, also seen the very positive results of the experiments. I've been using it for a few days but it does not seem to work well, I say it because Ru gave me immediate effects on my hair in a few days, while CB did not. I'm using Garnier Fructis Stemox as a vehicle and I'm taking 40 mg a day.
I have some questions:
1) Any user who has had results with the CB could tell me if it is normal not to notice effects after a while?
2) Am I doing something wrong with the vehicle or the dose?
3) Since I think many people are interested, would you like to organize a buying group? I am European and I also need to find a reliable source for the CB.
Anyway, I will keep this thread updated, I would like it to become a real discussion on cb 03 01.
Thank you all! (And sorry for the double post, I hope the other will be deleted)
Did your gyno subside after you discontinued RU?

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately I had to stop after a month and half. It was too pricey without a group buy and way weaker than RU. This is for sure a good treatment but for me RU is unbelievable. If we could only find a way to minimize sides on Ru...
Im sorry to hear! But I feel exactly the same way! Can’t belive how strong
The RU was even with the most tiny of doses! Scalp inflammation and heat would dissaper for days. But to get gyno after only a few months really kills it! Did your eyes get sore on the RU? Maybe a weaker vehicle could help?

el_duterino

Reaction score
Hey guys - I quit RU for good ..yes hard to believe but I found CB far better.

Results are pretty much similar for me minus the side effects. I don't use finasteride or dutasteride only CB in Neogenic and Rogaine foam - all once a day.

The side effects I got on RU was a numb dick and difficulty maintaining erections. Nothing like this on CB and I have a morning wood everyday/night so its not just in my head or the wrong girl kind of thing.

CB is very promising and we have already lots of very good safety data unlike RU.

Ru goes systemic that's why it may be more effective than CB at equal dosage..but the CB prices went down and I only need about 25mg a day.

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score

Results are pretty much similar for me minus the side effects. I don't use finasteride or dutasteride only CB in Neogenic and Rogaine foam - all once a day.

The side effects I got on RU was a numb dick and difficulty maintaining erections. Nothing like this on CB and I have a morning wood everyday/night so its not just in my head or the wrong girl kind of thing.

CB is very promising and we have already lots of very good safety data unlike RU.

Ru goes systemic that's why it may be more effective than CB at equal dosage..but the CB prices went down and I only need about 25mg a day.

Where do u buy it? What price?

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ the op... How about altering CB/Ru every few weeks?

@ el_duterino
Thanks for the update. For us young guys this kind of ten year anecdotal evidence is super reassuring. :)

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That’s good to hear CB is doing the job! You have never had any heart related issues with it? I might have to jump back on

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score

I am definitely looking forward to when Breezula is on the market in hopefully a few years.

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Trying2: so you had heart problems before when on cb?
I just had a feeling in my body/ heart like when you get a fright or that sinking feeling it was so strange. Then nothing got on ru didn’t have an issue just other sides. Then once I got back on cb then my chest had moments that didn’t feel right.

el_duterino

Reaction score
i got my powder from kane i think its like 400 usd for 20g and i use 25mg day that cost me 50 cents a day so that's super cheap overall...no side effects at all no heart issues or anything else very happy with it

We already have very good safety records from the pharma firm study , no one mentioned any heart issues could be due to the purity of the powder. The first batch I got from Kane 3 years ago was a bit different than the latest one in terms of how it dissolved and even the side effects

Last edited:

veneno

My Regimen
Reaction score
i got my powder from kane i think its like 400 usd for 20g and i use 25mg day that cost me 50 cents a day so that's super cheap overall...no side effects at all no heart issues or anything else very happy with it

We already have very good safety records from the pharma firm study , no one mentioned any heart issues could be due to the purity of the powder. The first batch I got from Kane 3 years ago was a bit different than the latest one in terms of how it dissolved and even the side effects
400$ for 20 grams of cb? thats a great deal!! i m so desperate to get some , but its still pricy for me :((

el_duterino

Reaction score
If 50 cents to a dollar a day to save your hair wiht zero side effects is too pricy for you I wouldn't waste time on these forums

This is the only new hair loss treatment we have since Propecia in 1997 - won't regrow hair on bald guys but for young men on the fence with finasteride this is the solution we have been waiting for
Winlevi will be released soon so we can get our hand on the cream and mix it a bit with alcohol to dissolve it and use it in the scalp even at 1% it's going to help