Cb-03-01 (clascoterone) Try, Need Help.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If 50 cents to a dollar a day to save your hair wiht zero side effects is too pricy for you I wouldn't waste time on these forums

This is the only new hair loss treatment we have since Propecia in 1997 - won't regrow hair on bald guys but for young men on the fence with finasteride this is the solution we have been waiting for
Winlevi will be released soon so we can get our hand on the cream and mix it a bit with alcohol to dissolve it and use it in the scalp even at 1% it's going to help

Hi Duterino, so I am looking at Kaneshop.com and it seems that the cost is $720 for 10g of the powder. Am I looking at the right website? I am very interested in trying this also not sure why almost everyone isn't trying this if it is at the price you are talking about.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys - I quit RU for good ..yes hard to believe but I found CB far better.

Results are pretty much similar for me minus the side effects. I don't use finasteride or dutasteride only CB in Neogenic and Rogaine foam - all once a day.

The side effects I got on RU was a numb dick and difficulty maintaining erections. Nothing like this on CB and I have a morning wood everyday/night so its not just in my head or the wrong girl kind of thing.

CB is very promising and we have already lots of very good safety data unlike RU.

Ru goes systemic that's why it may be more effective than CB at equal dosage..but the CB prices went down and I only need about 25mg a day.

How much is the neogenic per day? Do you buy the box with 28 individual bottles? Would it be possible to mix the CB in ethanol or KB solution instead?

el_duterino

Reaction score
Neogenic is expensive but definitely helps reducing future hair loss on its own its not just a vehicle
Look on ebay

Cassiopea just announced great phase 3 results for clastosterone in the winlevi acne cream and no side effects so this is going to be real guys !

el_duterino

Reaction score
Hey guys - apologies I got confused on the prices I payed with RU and CB. I looked back at my emails and I actually payed 1150 usd for 20g in March this year

Not as cheap as I thought.... still its 1.50 usd a day at 25mg at these prices so no big deal for me

750 for 20g is a decent price but maybe other suppliers can beat that who knows

veneno

My Regimen
Reaction score
If 50 cents to a dollar a day to save your hair wiht zero side effects is too pricy for you I wouldn't waste time on these forums

This is the only new hair loss treatment we have since Propecia in 1997 - won't regrow hair on bald guys but for young men on the fence with finasteride this is the solution we have been waiting for
Winlevi will be released soon so we can get our hand on the cream and mix it a bit with alcohol to dissolve it and use it in the scalp even at 1% it's going to help
720$ for 10g at 7.5% twice a day thats 10.8$, that's what i meant

el_duterino

Reaction score
7.5 % is very high you don't need that much - 25mg would work if you keep hair short

especially if you also use minoxidil and Stemoxydine (Neogenic)

also, if you don't really need your dick to work 100% then why not use RU on those days and switch to CB the day before to reduce sides and cost..that would be another low cost strategy

Last edited:

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
7.5 % is very high you don't need that much - 25mg would work if you keep hair short

especially if you also use minoxidil and Stemoxydine (Neogenic)

also, if you don't really need your dick to work 100% then why not use RU on those days and switch to CB the day before to reduce sides and cost..that would be another low cost strategy
how so ? 7.5% almost doubled the 5 % effects on hair growth in their study

el_duterino

Reaction score
they did not use minoxidil or stemox as growth promoters so yes maybe they needed more - do we know how much they actually used in ml ? the % alone does not give the actual drug amount

veneno

My Regimen
Reaction score
we need to wait for the Q1 2019 cassipea update and we need more updates from members already using it..

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @el_duterino , thank you very much for sharing your experience with CB.

I did some math. You ordered 20g and have been applying 25mg topically once a day (or two times?).
20g costed 1100$, you need 25mg daily, so 1g lasts 1000 / 25 = 40 days and 20 g obviously will last 40 * 20 = 800 days - that's actually more than 2 years. Looks like a solid deal to my mind. Have I missed something?

One more questions if you don't mind.
What concentration of CB in your opinion would be best for regrowth?

Thanks.

el_duterino

Reaction score
I buy neogenic on ebay I wrote this like 3 times already
And No CB isn't going to regrow bald spots at least not to any significant amount
It's used to maintian hair

Start when your a nw1 and stay that way for life

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I buy neogenic on ebay I wrote this like 3 times already
And No CB isn't going to regrow bald spots at least not to any significant amount
It's used to maintian hair

Start when your a nw1 and stay that way for life

Duterino I sent you some questions. I have emailed Kane and I am worried that they have not figured out the proper vehicle. He says they are unsure of the vehicle and that if I have a good vehicle to inform them so they can help other researchers. Does this mean that they have not figured out the proper vehicle???

Plz respond to my PM so I can figure this out I am planning on setting up a groupbuy once I confirm that the CB works.

el_duterino

Reaction score
just use neogenic as vehicle this works great my CB From kane dissolves right away and haven't been loosing hair since and I don't use finasteride either
Make sure you apply small amounts and massage it hard before it dries that's all

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just use neogenic as vehicle this works great my CB From kane dissolves right away and haven't been loosing hair since and I don't use finasteride either
Make sure you apply small amounts and massage it hard before it dries that's all

Ok thanks for the reply. So how much of the Neogenic Stemox do you measure for 25mg of CB?

Im really excited to try this and hopefully share this regimen with whoever wants to be in groupbuy

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey sorry for the constant comments on Neogenic. I’ve decided I’ll get back on CB but instead of the PG/Ethanol vehicle I’ll try Stemox!

Does Neogenic have other ingredients in it as well? I can’t find a list on the net. I’m guessing anything that can help dissolve and penetrate is enough thanks again!

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey sorry for the constant comments on Neogenic. I’ve decided I’ll get back on CB but instead of the PG/Ethanol vehicle I’ll try Stemox!

Does Neogenic have other ingredients in it as well? I can’t find a list on the net. I’m guessing anything that can help dissolve and penetrate is enough thanks again!
Please update us on your entire experience. Thanks so much.