Cb-03-01 (clascoterone) Try, Need Help.

Funyboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good morning everyone, I'm new to the forum. I apologize in advance for my English. I am twenty-one years old and I started losing my hair for a few years now, I'm only taking 5% Minoxidil and my problem is the temples that have a lot of miniaturized hair.
In the past I tried RU that gave me amazing results in terms of thickness, but it also gave me gynecomastia and I had to quit. Now I bought CB 03 01, also seen the very positive results of the experiments. I've been using it for a few days but it does not seem to work well, I say it because Ru gave me immediate effects on my hair in a few days, while CB did not. I'm using Garnier Fructis Stemox as a vehicle and I'm taking 40 mg a day.
I have some questions:
1) Any user who has had results with the CB could tell me if it is normal not to notice effects after a while?
2) Am I doing something wrong with the vehicle or the dose?
3) Since I think many people are interested, would you like to organize a buying group? I am European and I also need to find a reliable source for the CB.
Anyway, I will keep this thread updated, I would like it to become a real discussion on cb 03 01.
Thank you all! (And sorry for the double post, I hope the other will be deleted)

el_duterino

Reaction score
how much RU were you using and what other meds did you use at the same time

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good morning everyone, I'm new to the forum. I apologize in advance for my English. I am twenty-one years old and I started losing my hair for a few years now, I'm only taking 5% Minoxidil and my problem is the temples that have a lot of miniaturized hair.
In the past I tried RU that gave me amazing results in terms of thickness, but it also gave me gynecomastia and I had to quit. Now I bought CB 03 01, also seen the very positive results of the experiments. I've been using it for a few days but it does not seem to work well, I say it because Ru gave me immediate effects on my hair in a few days, while CB did not. I'm using Garnier Fructis Stemox as a vehicle and I'm taking 40 mg a day.
I have some questions:
1) Any user who has had results with the CB could tell me if it is normal not to notice effects after a while?
2) Am I doing something wrong with the vehicle or the dose?
3) Since I think many people are interested, would you like to organize a buying group? I am European and I also need to find a reliable source for the CB.
Anyway, I will keep this thread updated, I would like it to become a real discussion on cb 03 01.
Thank you all! (And sorry for the double post, I hope the other will be deleted)
I am very interested in learning more about your experience with CB.

Funyboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
how much RU were you using and what other meds did you use at the same time
Thank you el_duterino for your answer! I was using 40 mg for day of RU. For me it went systemic and it gave me brutal sides. I retried with 10 mg/day but was the same. I was taking only minoxidil 5%.
Do you think CB works like RU? Now I am taking CB but I don’t see fast results.

el_duterino

Reaction score
I am not sure about CB it should work as good as RU on paper but I haven't used it very long
AT least I did not notice it working better than RU
I do know that RU works well since I used it for 10 years on its own mostly

I would suggest you keep using neogenic / stemoxydine, and minoxidil and use 10mg every other day - eod of RU that should work without side effects since your hair reacted well to RU - RU amount needs to be fine tuned to your personal situation maybe you have a very porous scalp skin so not much is needed which is good in terms of cost

Funyboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure about CB it should work as good as RU on paper but I haven't used it very long
AT least I did not notice it working better than RU
I do know that RU works well since I used it for 10 years on its own mostly

I would suggest you keep using neogenic / stemoxydine, and minoxidil and use 10mg every other day - eod of RU that should work without side effects since your hair reacted well to RU - RU amount needs to be fine tuned to your personal situation maybe you have a very porous scalp skin so not much is needed which is good in terms of cost
Thank you for your opinion, you are a like a legend on this forum!
Unfortunately take Ru is not possible for me: I forgot to say you that I even tried 5 mg every day: it takes longer to give me sides but finally it happened, there is no dose of ru that I can tolerate well during the time. In fact my hair reacts wery well to RU probably because is very potent with me. So for me RU is no more an option, I tried so many times that now I am sure I can’t take.
CB for now is side effects free but it’s doing nothing for my hair, but it’s really early to see improvements.
I would like to know others experience with cb!

el_duterino

Reaction score
then try using more CB
Where did you buy it from? Maybe it's fake

el_duterino

Reaction score
Dunno I used kane before and it worked fine even got the usual sexual sides of I used too much just like on RU

Perhaps your hair entered into a more aggressive balding phase where More drug is needed

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dunno I used kane before and it worked fine even got the usual sexual sides of I used too much just like on RU

Perhaps your hair entered into a more aggressive balding phase where More drug is needed
when you say too much , how many mgs you re talking about ?

el_duterino

Reaction score
the amount really varies from person to person there are too many variables here

too much for me may be not enough for someone else with long hair, very aggressive hair loss and a thick scalp dermis hard to penetrate

for me - short hair, I guess a super thin porous scalp : its 15mg max or I get erection issues ....which last one day only..no other sides

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the amount really varies from person to person there are too many variables here

too much for me may be not enough for someone else with long hair, very aggressive hair loss and a thick scalp dermis hard to penetrate

for me - short hair, I guess a super thin porous scalp : its 15mg max or I get erection issues ....which last one day only..no other sides
It is a bit weird though that they claim no serious side effects with 7.5% bid , will have to wait for the full 12 month study i guess

Funyboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think also we all different. Cosmo is also using a different vehicle. My fear is to use a fake CB or that CB doesn’t work for me, even if it’s quite strange for a receptor antagonist to don’t work.

Funyboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have also read that there is a private forum in which they use CB with a special vehicle.
Anyway, everyone that want to realize a groupbuy is well accepted.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
afaik the vehicle cosmo uses is stated in their patent , you probably wont find something better

Funyboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a bit weird though that they claim no serious side effects with 7.5% bid , will have to wait for the full 12 month study i guess
The side effect study was already done if I don’t remember wrong. CB with the right vehicle should be sides free. And honestly for me my CB is sides free for now! My doubt is if I have to wait six months or not to see results, because as I said with RU there were immediately.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The side effect study was already done if I don’t remember wrong. CB with the right vehicle should be sides free. And honestly for me my CB is sides free for now! My doubt is if I have to wait six months or not to see results, because as I said with RU there were immediately.
yes but i ve seen some guys claiming they got sides from CB : ED or heart stuff etc .
Either they didnt get legit cb , used a vehicle that maybe impacted the substance , or nocebo effect .Except if cosmo is lying about sides .
But they are gonna release their acne cream which i assume will be used by teenagers alot , if there are going to be sides in kids they are in for loads of lawsuits

el_duterino

Reaction score
CB gave me the same RU sides ! certainly not side effect free, and we still do not know the serum half life of this drug...

Funyboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am thinking that probably the CB was not legit, I mean, it’s a drug also for teenagers and kids and they took a lot of time to test...