Can Someone Explain To Me Why People Are Looking Forward To Tsuji? It's Just A Glorified Transplant.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems that way (girls boast about expecting tall men on social media all the time) but it's really not reality. A 5'5" guy who is athletic with great hair is going to f*** while a 6'4" balding slob isn't going to get the time of day.

That's an irrelevant comparison. You can also say that a tall, charismatic, and wealthy bald man will do better than a full-headed manlet loser. Comparing multiple aspects to one is by definition, lopsided.

Here's the better comparison:
1) How much better does an average 6'2 man do relative to an average 5'8 man?
2) How much better does the average man do as a fullhead than if he goes bald within the next year?
3) Which is the larger difference?

That way you're only comparing one change at a time versus one change at a time.

And even then it's not that meaningful. Because the 6'2 man would rather have hair than be bald, the 5'8 man would rather have hair than be bald, the man with hair would rather be 6'2 than 5'8, and the bald man would rather be 6'2 than 5'8. They're separate variables, and almost certainly independent variables. The correct answer to which you'd rather be is "6'2, with hair".

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm fine...intelligent, capable of success and all that. I'll be OK. But I've accepted I won't feel truly right until I can fix this problem. I've tried but I just don't have the personality to overcome it. I have a friend 2 years older than me who shaves slick but he's extroverted and funny and charming...I am not. I'm quiet and introverted so it's far more difficult for me to overcome feeling insecure about this. I just hope one day I can get a damn cloning transplant and feel what it's like to be happy with your appearance when you look in the mirror. Because the hair thing is truly the only thing that kills me. I'm not a bad looking dude otherwise. I already invested $4,000 for invisalign to maximize my smile (I rejected braces when I was a kid because they scared me lol). The only thing left I need to fix is the hair. Just hoping it's an option within the next 2-3 years and I can figure out to pay for it.
Why don't you just get a transplant?

PS Invisalign works great. I got it too, and I only wish that I had taken care of that earlier. Which is how I feel about my transplant.

Her Twitter page suggests that she's not worth listening to.

Pro Tip: Have the practical intelligence to get what you want out of life including women. That means not trying to dominate every conversation. Most women don't like that. Kosteece is right, they are the pretty ones not you. Make them the centre of attention not you, but also recognizw when things are too one-sided. And that's only the beginning. Luck to you guys.
Except good-looking man don't actually need to excruciatingly micro-manage and over-analyze their behavior in all contexts. That is plausibly how women have so many stories of men who treated them badly. They gravitated to good-looking men who never had the need to learn social skills, who never had to adapt.

In the past few years I have lost weight, gotten better clothes, gotten Invisalign, and gotten a hair transplant. In spite of the fact that the changes could be much greater, I can say with full confidence that I get a much better response from women. I can go on more dates more easily and with higher standards, and they're more likely to convert to kisses, second dates, and relationships. And that's without a huge change. I've jumped entirely within the 4-to-6 out of 10 range, maybe even less than that.

Do you know what women are noticing now? My personality. I get compliments, not just on being "nice" which is generic sh*t, but on being smart, interesting, thoughtful, having good comic timing, being a snappy dresser, etc. I'm not smarter and more thoughtful than I was three years ago. It is simply that they are more responsive to my qualities, and less turned-off by my failings. Do you have any idea why that might be?

In your post you suggest being a better listener in order to be better appreciated by women. That fails on two grounds. First, if they find you unattractive, they will have nothing to say, and thus you won't be able to listen. If there's no tree branch breaking in the forest, there's no sound. Second, the reason that you want to be a better listener is for your own enjoyment of the relationship. If you're going to spend more time with someone you might as well get to know them well, to be aware of their strengths, their hopes, their fears, what makes them tick, etc. If you become a better listener, the big winner should be you. That is in contrast to your post, wherein you suggest men transform themselves in order to please women.

All of this to say, that you are misleading in promoting a dichotomy between better looks and better personality. There's no dichotomy. In fact, the two of them go together. A better appearance will enable and facilitate more social outings and experiences, a higher income, and less stress. But really men should not be ignoring what's in the mirror by focusing on being better listeners instead (WTF?), they should be doing both. A better appearance will enable better and more social experiences including with women, and a better personality will enable you to enjoy them more.

Don't get me wrong transplants can work wonders -- but if you're looking to have a beautiful hair, there are major problems with them:

1. They never ever look completely natural or like real hair - Even the best ones look kind of pluggy upclose, and the hair doesn't sit right. If someones running their hands thru your hair, they will probably notice that it isn't exactly healthy real hair (which leads to next point).

2. Lack of mid-vellus hairs at hairline - What makes a real non-Norwood hairline look so good is the mid sized vellus hairs which buffer the hairline and prevent that stark pluggy look that norwooders and HairTransplant homies get.

3. Persistent dandruff and scalp irritation - Enough said.

4. The more grafts the worse they look - The fantasy with Tsuji is just to replace every single hair on an NW7s head with a brand new cloned hair. I don't know if you've seen a high density full coverage hair transplant, but they look horrendous.

All this is to say that no amount of hair transplantation can accurately replicate the look and feel of a real hairline. At best, if you're an nw3, you get a pluggy flakey off-brand hairline that looks kind of legit if you dont look upclose.

Rebuttals welcome.
The reason that people look forward to improvements in hair transplant technology is that they are currently the absolute best method to improve the appearance of bald or balding men. They may not look 100% natural, but they're 95% of the way there, which is contrast to the bald look which by definition is 0% of the way there.

You are promoting misinformation on transplants and you are thus a toxic presence on this forum. The reality is that with adequate research and a few thousand dollars, the typical balding men can see a drastic improvement in his appearance.

Last edited:

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ITT: A bunch of men complaining they can't get laid for xyz so often that it prevents them from going out and getting laid.

Women don't want to date any of you because it's pretty clear you all hate women judging from your massive generalizations about human behaviour.

HowardWulkan

My Regimen
Reaction score
@MedicinallyCompetent : Based on observing from the sidelines, half the people on this forum are just straight up toxic turboincels who are literally just misogynist/racist/homophobic, and the other half are just developmentally stunted manchildren who probably unironically have scarface posters in their rooms. The saddest part if they all had the world's most amazing heads of hair no remotely sane woman (or human being in general) would go near them anyway.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Height is much more important to girls than hair. If you are really tall guy and in nice shape then you will kill it. No matter how bald you are.
I have to disagree. The brother of a friend of mine is 5' 6 but he has insanely good NW0 hair, as if his hairline was drawn with a ruler, and he is in a relationship with a cute girl. Also I should mention he is around 23, which is the age where your hair condition is scrutinized by everyone. Unfortunately, some of us start losing our hair even before 23. That's how bad the situation is, no amount of height is going to help when you're young and balding.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Except good-looking man don't actually need to excruciatingly micro-manage and over-analyze their behavior in all contexts. That is plausibly how women have so many stories of men who treated them badly. They gravitated to good-looking men who never had the need to learn social skills, who never had to adapt.

In the past few years I have lost weight, gotten better clothes, gotten Invisalign, and gotten a hair transplant. In spite of the fact that the changes could be much greater, I can say with full confidence that I get a much better response from women. I can go on more dates more easily and with higher standards, and they're more likely to convert to kisses, second dates, and relationships. And that's without a huge change. I've jumped entirely within the 4-to-6 out of 10 range, maybe even less than that.

Yeah, exactly.

The major error that all of these coping dudes make on these forums is one cannot put nonsexual traits in place of sexually-attractive ones and expect to get the same results.

Being a 6 ft., 150 IQ mountain troll doesn't negate the "troll" part.

The easiest way to be a sexually-attractive mate for a woman, is to be sexually-attractive.

source.gif

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
ITT: A bunch of men complaining they can't get laid for xyz so often that it prevents them from going out and getting laid.

Women don't want to date any of you because it's pretty clear you all hate women judging from your massive generalizations about human behaviour.

These women defence force responses are so f*****g lame. Especially if there is no reason to defend the honor of women in the first place.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Height really does not matter at all, it only helped when I was playing sports. The most important things are hair and social status, even more so than money. But usually guys with a lot of social status / connections also have money, i.e. through some shady side businesses/dealings.

The hierarchy of importance goes:
  1. Social Status
  2. Hair
  3. Money
  4. Facial Aesthetics
  5. Height
I have seen butt ugly guys but with amazing social connections, either by being a dj in a club, some sort of promoter, working in media, get with model looking women. For women, nothing is more important than their social life. If they are with a guy who can enhance their social life/ social status, they will overlook everything else.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you just get a transplant?

PS Invisalign works great. I got it too, and I only wish that I had taken care of that earlier. Which is how I feel about my transplant.

Look at me...I'm basically a Norwood 7. I'd probably need multiple, and that's assuming they could even take that many from my donor area, which I don't think they could. Plus I have $200 in my bank account. lol

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I managed to pull two girls as a Norwood 5ish because I had game and was conveniently working at a job where they hire a handful of young girls looking for a guy to f*** with. Plus we all wore hats and I kept my hat on long enough to get with them. Good thing I took advantage of that situation because since then I've gone to NW7 and have totally lost the game I had. I don't know what it is exactly, but I just do not accept my Norwood 6-7 look. It's been devastating as I finish up college and am trying to start my life. I have an asymmetrical face and you can't be bald with that because it just makes you look deformed and old.

Going all the way to Norwood 7 made me colder, more isolated, harsher, etc. I still have confidence that I can achieve things that I set out to do but I'm severely lacking in the self-appearance confidence area.

And it appears to be an impossible cycle for me to break: to have the strong personal confidence that I want to, I've determined I need to somehow fix my hair situation. In order to fix my hair situation, I need a lot of money to pay to have things done. In order to have a lot of money, I need to find a good-paying situation. In order to find a good-paying situation, I need to impress people about my skills. In order to impress people, I need to have strong personal confidence. In order to have strong personal confidence, I need to have hair. See?

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a NW7 so isn't a hair system the only real solution for you? I doubt transplants can give you enough coverage at that level.

Right now, yeah, but it's not something I have any interest in doing. My dad has worn them since his 20s and I didn't even know until my late teens, so I know how good they can look. But I can't afford it anyway right now. I'm finishing up college and am barely hanging on financially, and my family has already helped me all they can. I'm in a deep hole of a situation all around.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I managed to pull two girls as a Norwood 5ish because I had game and was conveniently working at a job where they hire a handful of young girls looking for a guy to f*** with. Plus we all wore hats and I kept my hat on long enough to get with them. Good thing I took advantage of that situation because since then I've gone to NW7 and have totally lost the game I had. I don't know what it is exactly, but I just do not accept my Norwood 6-7 look. It's been devastating as I finish up college and am trying to start my life. I have an asymmetrical face and you can't be bald with that because it just makes you look deformed and old.

Going all the way to Norwood 7 made me colder, more isolated, harsher, etc. I still have confidence that I can achieve things that I set out to do but I'm severely lacking in the self-appearance confidence area.

And it appears to be an impossible cycle for me to break: to have the strong personal confidence that I want to, I've determined I need to somehow fix my hair situation. In order to fix my hair situation, I need a lot of money to pay to have things done. In order to have a lot of money, I need to find a good-paying situation. In order to find a good-paying situation, I need to impress people about my skills. In order to impress people, I need to have strong personal confidence. In order to have strong personal confidence, I need to have hair. See?
I don't doubt your story, but I believe that you might have your Norwoods mixed up. Aesthetically there is no difference between a shiny Norwood 5 and a shiny Norwood 6-7. The difference is only relevant when it comes to hair transplants because Norwood 6 and 7 crowns dip below Norwood 5, with Norwood 7 basically leaving you with a really small donor area and the disappearance of the lateral humps.

Can you show us some pictures, not necessarily your own, of what you mean by Norwood 5 and Norwood 6-7? Do you call it a Norwood 6-7 when the diffusing has resulted in a shiny dome?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at me...I'm basically a Norwood 7. I'd probably need multiple, and that's assuming they could even take that many from my donor area, which I don't think they could. Plus I have $200 in my bank account. lol

Do you have a lot of chest and beard hair? If you do you could get a good result in Turkey for under 5K, including the flight and the hotel. I get that you can't pay that now, but you may be able to in the future.

ETA: I read the rest if the thread. I hope that your financial situation improves.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have a lot of chest and beard hair? If you do you could get a good result in Turkey for under 5K, including the flight and the hotel. I get that you can't pay that now, but you may be able to in the future.

ETA: I read the rest if the thread. I hope that your financial situation improves.
Dr. Cinik will use beard and chest hair if needed for the cost of 3.5k USD, including flight and hotel. If you have a decent donor area and a good chest and beard area, you can get 3000 grafts from the scalp and 2000 from the beard and chest, for a total of 5000 grafts, at a cost of only 3.5k USD. Turkey is a steal honestly. No wonder North American transplant doctors hate Turkey.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. Cinik will use beard and chest hair if needed for the cost of 3.5k USD, including flight and hotel. If you have a decent donor area and a good chest and beard area, you can get 3000 grafts from the scalp and 2000 from the beard and chest, for a total of 5000 grafts, at a cost of only 3.5k USD. Turkey is a steal honestly. No wonder North American transplant doctors hate Turkey.

I paid 2,600 euros to Cinik. Beard abd chest hair would have cost an extra 500 euros. The flight cost me ~$1,400, including the visa and the cost to have my car parked at the airport for several days.

I'm getting a fantastic result.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I paid 2,600 euros to Cinik. Beard abd chest hair would have cost an extra 500 euros. The flight cost me ~$1,400, including the visa and the cost to have my car parked at the airport for several days.

I'm getting a fantastic result.
Yeah, I'm considering Cinik also. Waiting to hit the two year treatment mark(6 months left), so I can assess the maximum regrowth. I have went from a heavily diffused non-transplant candidate to a moderately diffused (but crown is gone) with a thickening of the donor area. Just one transplant and I'm going to have decent hair.

What was your hair state before the transplant? Update us on your progress and good luck with the regrowth!.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm considering Cinik also. Waiting to hit the two year treatment mark(6 months left), so I can assess the maximum regrowth. I have went from a heavily diffused non-transplant candidate to a moderately diffused (but crown is gone) with a thickening of the donor area. Just one transplant and I'm going to have decent hair.

What was your hair state before the transplant? Update us on your progress and good luck with the regrowth!.

I'll post a five-month update on January 1st.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...plant-with-dr-emrah-cinik-2750-grafts.124601/

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there pictures out ther of beard and chest hair used on scalp, on crown perhaps ??

I'm all for using beard hair, but I mean you take it from your face / neck after all, thinking of how all the scarring will look.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there pictures out ther of beard and chest hair used on scalp, on crown perhaps ??

I'm all for using beard hair, but I mean you take it from your face / neck after all, thinking of how all the scarring will look.

You should find them on the website of Dr Cinik's clinic and those of other clinics in Turkey.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand man. If I was in your position I'd look into hair systems as soon as I got a job.

My job will likely me military in some capacity, as I also have a lot of student debt and am not motivated to work a 9-5 office desk job with no benefits. Not sure if a hair system is compatible with military life. By the time I'd be able to afford and maintain a hair system, hair cloning might be on the market, although very expensive, yes I know.

I don't doubt your story, but I believe that you might have your Norwoods mixed up. Aesthetically there is no difference between a shiny Norwood 5 and a shiny Norwood 6-7. The difference is only relevant when it comes to hair transplants because Norwood 6 and 7 crowns dip below Norwood 5, with Norwood 7 basically leaving you with a really small donor area and the disappearance of the lateral humps.

Can you show us some pictures, not necessarily your own, of what you mean by Norwood 5 and Norwood 6-7? Do you call it a Norwood 6-7 when the diffusing has resulted in a shiny dome?

I've had diffuse hair loss pattern, so I consider Norwood 6-7 to be when it's thin and diffuse enough that a clear horseshoe pattern is visible. And I've been at that point for a good while now, going on 2 or 3 years. I still have hair on my hairline actually, but it's so weak and thin and light that's it's not visible from afar. Give me a little and I will upload a picture of the back of my head...

Yes, very hairy elsewhere, but I think body hair transplants look bad and I don't think I'd do that.