Can Someone Explain To Me Why People Are Looking Forward To Tsuji? It's Just A Glorified Transplant.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My job will likely me military in some capacity, as I also have a lot of student debt and am not motivated to work a 9-5 office desk job with no benefits. Not sure if a hair system is compatible with military life. By the time I'd be able to afford and maintain a hair system, hair cloning might be on the market, although very expensive, yes I know.

I've had diffuse hair loss pattern, so I consider Norwood 6-7 to be when it's thin and diffuse enough that a clear horseshoe pattern is visible. And I've been at that point for a good while now, going on 2 or 3 years. I still have hair on my hairline actually, but it's so weak and thin and light that's it's not visible from afar. Give me a little and I will upload a picture of the back of my head...

Yes, very hairy elsewhere, but I think body hair transplants look bad and I don't think I'd do that.
After 2 years, the body hair will blend in with scalp hair and have scalp hair characteristics.

A clear horseshoe pattern is always visible with diffuse thinning if the hair is short enough. But I suppose you mean when the scalp is completely see through and the horseshoe is visible no matter how long the hair on top is and no matter how short the sides and back are

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After 2 years, the body hair will blend in with scalp hair and have scalp hair characteristics.

A clear horseshoe pattern is always visible with diffuse thinning if the hair is short enough. But I suppose you mean when the scalp is completely see through and the horseshoe is visible no matter how long the hair on top is and no matter how short the sides and back are

Yeah, no matter how long I grow it out, I have the visible horseshoe. Will upload some (dreadful) pics later...

YHOR

My Regimen
Reaction score
Joe Rogan does exercise, and he may use steroids and a supplement to increase testosterone and get muscle. There may be the answer.