Can Someone Explain To Me Why People Are Looking Forward To Tsuji? It's Just A Glorified Transplant.

Jaredkms

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong transplants can work wonders -- but if you're looking to have a beautiful hair, there are major problems with them:

1. They never ever look completely natural or like real hair - Even the best ones look kind of pluggy upclose, and the hair doesn't sit right. If someones running their hands thru your hair, they will probably notice that it isn't exactly healthy real hair (which leads to next point).

2. Lack of mid-vellus hairs at hairline - What makes a real non-Norwood hairline look so good is the mid sized vellus hairs which buffer the hairline and prevent that stark pluggy look that norwooders and HairTransplant homies get.

3. Persistent dandruff and scalp irritation - Enough said.

4. The more grafts the worse they look - The fantasy with Tsuji is just to replace every single hair on an NW7s head with a brand new cloned hair. I don't know if you've seen a high density full coverage hair transplant, but they look horrendous.

All this is to say that no amount of hair transplantation can accurately replicate the look and feel of a real hairline. At best, if you're an nw3, you get a pluggy flakey off-brand hairline that looks kind of legit if you dont look upclose.

Rebuttals welcome.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, so many people on here are always saying, "I'll just wait for Tsuji to fix my hair".
There must be a lot of very wealthy people on these forums.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have OCD. People aren’t that nitpicky about the type of hair you have. People see you either as a dude with a full head of hair, a dude with thinning hair, or a bald dude. That’s it.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2019-12-9_8-26-29.jpeg

Right is infinitely better than left

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Separate thing though...does anyone know why Joe Rogan's supposed hair transplant did not "work"? (For those unfamiliar, he says he had a hair transplant at age 28 after he started noticing his hair was going, but now he shaves his head because it was unsatisfactory)

Looking at this picture, which was well after the transplant, it's hard to even tell he had a transplant at all. Where is the transplanted hair???
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIUwTBhiRjYLX-HAMbP6ksSwDsJYJjZxPOGuDLKsW_-dvWGm-6QQ&s.jpg

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pro tip. Women that choose money and security over looks and personality do so because they are just going to cheat on you with the guys they actually like.

Possibly, but only after they've married and had a bunch of kids to a guy who can pay the bills. In study after study. I've been with enough women to know a little how they think and what gets their attention. Money and security are top o' the list for most.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
95% of women will choose money and security over looks and hair. This has been true since the stone age. It's evolution/natural selection otherwise there would be no bald guys today.

This is true but guys still suffer personal humiliation from going bald, especially so young like me. Joe Rogan is lying to himself when he said "Even if I had a full head of hair again I'd still shave it." Bullshit. Having to shave it every couple days is annoying. Only having to get a haircut once a month is much easier and you're happier.

His hair transplant must have been garbage though because I can't even tell he had hair transplanted. It seemed to all just disappear.

Last edited:

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is true but guys still suffer personal humiliation from going bald, especially so young like me. Joe Rogan is lying to himself when he said "Even if I had a full head of hair again I'd still shave it." Bullshit. Having to shave it every couple days is annoying. Only having to get a haircut once a month is much easier and you're happier.

I agree. Baldness is a kind of death symbol we can't get over i think. It's all "in" our heads they say.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol How old are you? Women these days either don't have kids, or they have kids with losers and then marry a cuck to take care of the kids while they continue sleeping around with losers.

Women also have biological clocks. They've been known to have kids with men of lesser means for lack of better choices. And then they leave them for money and-or security first chance they get.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women also have biological clocks. They've been known to have kids with men of lesser means for lack of better choices. And then they leave them for money and-or security first chance they get.

You're coping. You can get all the money you want, but women will never be attracted to you if you're ugly, they'll only be attracted to your money.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who cares what women want, jesus christ. Just be the best u can be. Rich, full head of hair or bald, in shape. U really think sleeping with a ton of women in ur 20s will make u happy in the long term? Everybody gets older, maybe think about your future.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You're coping. You can get all the money you want, but women will never be attracted to you if you're ugly, they'll only be attracted to your money.

Exactly. It's not so simple. I've seen bald guys make other guys nervous around their wives and gf's. I've seen very good looking women chase older bald men (and ugly af) with only modest means. Yes, really and looking to get married and have kids with them. It's a wild world out there.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pro Tip: Have the practical intelligence to get what you want out of life including women. That means not trying to dominate every conversation. Most women don't like that. Kosteece is right, they are the pretty ones not you. Make them the centre of attention not you, but also recognizw when things are too one-sided. And that's only the beginning. Luck to you guys.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting that babies can differentiate between attractive and unattractive faces. That pretty much kills any argument for beauty being subjective. To a degree it is, as people have different types. We can all recognize when someone is attractive though even if they aren't our type.