Can Someone Explain To Me Why People Are Looking Forward To Tsuji? It's Just A Glorified Transplant.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know it sounds like "cope" as they say here, but you are more than the sum physical parts of your hair. People are far more complex than we can know. Hair is confidence for sure, but having a full head is not a requirement for the ladies believe me. Looks are somewhere down the list for very many women while security has always ranked high. We've all seen it and probably just assumed the guy has money or he lost his hair sometime *after beauty and the beast got together. Kosteece is right, stop thinking like a teenaged virgin and start thinking about what women want and are actually like. And don't mention your hair or anyone else's around the chicas because they'll wonder if youre gay. Just be yourself.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Glorified transplant lmao

You would have to get hair transplanted either way with the upcoming treatments if you are slick bald

Nothing in our lifetime will ever magically just reverse peoples baldness

Anyway transplants these days look really good, especially for those who have good donor

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is actually kind of true. My ex was very much like this. She said after we broke up that she didn't think she was good enough for me, she was always afraid I'd leave her for someone younger and prettier.

It's funny, that's how I feel about myself in relation to any girl who gives me attention - "I'm not good enough for her, I'm a balding nobody, I may still look decent but once I've diffused enough she'll just dump me for a NW1". Honestly entering a relationship without a way to maintain your hair is suicide. Couldn't possibly do it.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we stfu about women please. God, it's not even about women (or men if you go that way). I don't even remove my hat around my male friends...I don't feel comfortable without something on my head around ANYONE. Friends, family, strangers, someone who's interviewing me, etc. This extends far beyond searching for a mate. I feel so deformed and ugly without hair just in life itself, no matter who's around.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody thinks that, and I doubt anyone in this thread thinks women are everything. I think it's weird how whenever some dudes talk about women there's always this guy who has to but in with the "Why do you guys think women are all that matters, alphas don't care what women want". If we were talking about a meteor shower you wouldn't assume that we only care about metorites to the exclusion of everything else. People talk about different subjects, and sometimes the foibles of women can make for interesting conversation. If it doesn't interest you then move on.
Not quite what i wanted to say, just don't put all your self worth and energy in pleasing women was my point, but more in urself and ur own future. But u take is as u wish man.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seek help, mate.
We cant solve everything all by ourselves.

I'm fine...intelligent, capable of success and all that. I'll be OK. But I've accepted I won't feel truly right until I can fix this problem. I've tried but I just don't have the personality to overcome it. I have a friend 2 years older than me who shaves slick but he's extroverted and funny and charming...I am not. I'm quiet and introverted so it's far more difficult for me to overcome feeling insecure about this. I just hope one day I can get a damn cloning transplant and feel what it's like to be happy with your appearance when you look in the mirror. Because the hair thing is truly the only thing that kills me. I'm not a bad looking dude otherwise. I already invested $4,000 for invisalign to maximize my smile (I rejected braces when I was a kid because they scared me lol). The only thing left I need to fix is the hair. Just hoping it's an option within the next 2-3 years and I can figure out to pay for it.

Last edited:

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Height is much more important to girls than hair. If you are really tall guy and in nice shape then you will kill it. No matter how bald you are.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Height is much more important to girls than hair. If you are really tall guy and in nice shape then you will kill it. No matter how bald you are.

yqHfopX.png

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't let me interrupt this incel screeching group therapy, the thing about cloning is it give most people the reassurance they can pillage their far cheaper donor zone of like 4 to 8 k graphs safe in the knowledge further down the line there will be options for further work .

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Seems that way (girls boast about expecting tall men on social media all the time) but it's really not reality. A 5'5" guy who is athletic with great hair is going to f*** while a 6'4" balding slob isn't going to get the time of day.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems that way (girls boast about expecting tall men on social media all the time) but it's really not reality. A 5'5" guy who is athletic with great hair is going to f*** while a 6'4" balding slob isn't going to get the time of day.

Every study ever done by dating companies and stuff has shown that receding hairlines or outright baldness is the #1 thing that destroys men's chances on their platforms. Anything else about you becomes irrelevant.

Trauma

My Regimen
Reaction score
Every study ever done by dating companies and stuff has shown that receding hairlines or outright baldness is the #1 thing that destroys men's chances on their platforms. Anything else about you becomes irrelevant.

I can attest to this. I'm 6'1" which isn't skyhigh tall but is a good height, and when my hair was NW1 and thick and healthy I was getting plenty of dates. Granted, I am my own worst critic but I can also identify that my attractive face etc. is just not enough as I can tell I just don't get looked at the same way anymore now with my NW5 diffuse situation. It's hats or toppik for me nowadays, and the latter isn't foolproof. Bear in mind this has dissuaded me from wanting to date anymore anyway.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
5’5 guy can get plenty of dates only if he is very rich or lives in Asia or Latin America where girls are mostly short, but in Europe where many girls are tall he will not be comfortable with his height. Height is very important thing if you want to look dominant in the eyes of girls. And all of you should have a life. Almost all guys with hair loss have wives, kids, jobs...

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5’5 guy can get plenty of dates only if he is very rich or lives in Asia or Latin America where girls are mostly short, but in Europe where many girls are tall he will not be comfortable with his height. Height is very important thing if you want to look dominant in the eyes of girls. And all of you should have a life. Almost all guys with hair loss have wives, kids, jobs...

I'm still in college and there are tons of great looking, attractive short guys who I'm sure get plenty of girls. Also tall lanky disgusting guys who I can't imagine are getting much interest. Height is really not what it's made out to be. And those women who will only date tall men are disgusting, stuck up souls who no man should want a part of.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm still in college and there are tons of great looking, attractive short guys who I'm sure get plenty of girls. Also tall lanky disgusting guys who I can't imagine are getting much interest. Height is really not what it's made out to be. And those women who will only date tall men are disgusting, stuck up souls who no man should want a part of.
I am not saying that there aren’t great looking, attractive short guys. And I am not saying that there aren’t disgusting tall guys. Just saying that taller women will date taller guys, because they fits them better. And in the end of day vast majority of women are not top models or whatever, so for every guy no matter if he is short, tall, bald or with full hair there is a woman. So relax lol

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All of this is irrelevant in the modern world of dating apps. Women have easy access to dudes who have ALL the features: NW1, muscular, tall, rich. They can find the complete package in one person much easily. They don't have to choose anymore between height and hair.

dm900

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because “odd” looking thick hair is better than basically anything.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If Tsuji technology works then it will be improve over the years. That’s how things goes on. Remember how fake teeth looked back in the days (15 years ago)? Now expensive teeth look almost identical like natural ones.