Can someone explain Density % to me?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, question is what didn't shock you? Idk, mabey 2 people even talking about going to other states to kill each other! Lol!
That would do it and as a criminal defense lawyer, flee from all such conversations. You don't want to be a witness or have someone argue that you gave advice about hair to such a person and I mean, what drives stuff like that?

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I gotta ask...do you guys plan on having systems on when you fight? Because I'm not gonna recommend that...could be bad for the bases and hair, lol

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You made the promise that you would beat me up. I've given you my address which you've declined to come to. The only other option to facilitate your threat would be for me to come to you. You're blocking that also. Is that something else that alpha's do they make threats and hide?

If I were serious I would hide my conversation? How deluded are you? I stand by my statements leaving them in front of everyone ... you erase and hide yours... Alpha style..
I'm telling you do what you said you're going to do. I am 100% serious.

Every name in the book, but can't do the one thing you promise you would do. What a man you a
So clearly you're dealing with some form of Mental Illness, so I shouldn't have egged you on to begin with and should've been more sensitive to your affliction. So my bad on that.

Obviously you lack the courage and ability for physical and verbal Confrontation in "Real Life" so you feel compelled to get all of that frustration out online, but I do feel bad for you that you've been bullied all of your life. Hopefully you can find a healthier outlet for your anger and bitterness in the future.

So here it is bud, this is the "Toupee section" of a Hairloss Forum lol. I'm putting a stop to this...this is a place where men struggling with the same affliction, using the same solution, can share information and emotional support to help one another.

This all got started bc u didn't like me defending a couple of Youtubers u were shredding.
Next thing I knew, you were sending me your supposed addresses telling me to fly to New York and Florida LOL SMH

Check my posting history, I've never had anything but kind and positive words for EVERY SINGLE OTHER Forum member I've conversed with On this Forum. Can u say the same? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that YOU are the problem here.
But it's still on me, I'm the one who should know better.

So I'm going to have to follow the lead of many other Forum members and put you on "Ignore", I prefer to cut out your Toxicity and negativity.
I know you will now respond with a "Novel" of a response, let me save you time and summarize it real quick: "ooh, the big Alpha Male had to put me on ignore, dur dur dur" LOL

But in all seriousness, get your Mental Health checked, healthy people do not behave the way you do. Good luck champ! :)

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
So clearly you're dealing with some form of Mental Illness, so I shouldn't have egged you on to begin with and should've been more sensitive to your affliction. So my bad on that.

Obviously you lack the courage and ability for physical and verbal Confrontation in "Real Life" so you feel compelled to get all of that frustration out online, but I do feel bad for you that you've been bullied all of your life. Hopefully you can find a healthier outlet for your anger and bitterness in the future.

So here it is bud, this is the "Toupee section" of a Hairloss Forum lol. I'm putting a stop to this...this is a place where men struggling with the same affliction, using the same solution, can share information and emotional support to help one another.

This all got started bc u didn't like me defending a couple of Youtubers u were shredding.
Next thing I knew, you were sending me your supposed addresses telling me to fly to New York and Florida LOL SMH

Check my posting history, I've never had anything but kind and positive words for EVERY SINGLE OTHER Forum member I've conversed with On this Forum. Can u say the same? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that YOU are the problem here.
But it's still on me, I'm the one who should know better.

So I'm going to have to follow the lead of many other Forum members and put you on "Ignore", I prefer to cut out your Toxicity and negativity.
I know you will now respond with a "Novel" of a response, let me save you time and summarize it real quick: "ooh, the big Alpha Male had to put me on ignore, dur dur dur" LOL

But in all seriousness, get your Mental Health checked, healthy people do not behave the way you do. Good luck champ! :)

My Mental illness?

I simply told you you're an idiot for asking other men how to wash your hair..... Quite obviously that's what alpha's do. You went off on paragraph after paragraph tangents attacking everything from high school friends to parents to girlfriends to height weight fitness it was endless. Thats a mental issue.Then you erase nearly half of your nonsense threat posts and assume a victim posture. How manly, to hide in shame.
You're the one that tried to convince yourself you're an alpha and I'm a Beta. As I said call me gamma. You said I'm light weight easy work since you're an MMA Warrior, and you're going beat me up. Where you at? You say keyboard Warrior over and over yet you're the only one demonstrating that, a lot of talk and no follow through. Where you at?

You go off the handle and claim my response of bring it is me being angry? You're obviously angry. I'm nice and calm saying let's go. Why is it you have tons of time for paragraphs after paragraph but you don't do anything?

I completely agree you Brown nosed everyone around. You prefer an well lie to a hard truth. You are an idiot.

It's funny you're so obsessed with alpha and Beta. A Beta goes around trying to appease everyone. An alpha tells you what the deal is no matter what,however you're calling me the Beta for telling you you're an idiot, As you try to swallow everyone's D..... Is including your girlfriend Janie....
You're the one that threatened personal attacks. Claiming to make lightweight and easy work of me. As I've said 1000 times, I accept your offer.

Kissing everyone's ***,as you do, does not mean you're happy. Being factual and direct does not mean someone is unhappy or angry. You really are an idiot.....

I never once said anything about beating you up. I want you to have the opportunity to Follow through on the countless threats you've made.You blame me for your actions? You rang the bell, and started this. It cannot be unrung.

I lack the courage for real life? You get that From me giving you my home address and begging you to fulfill your threat. If I am afraid of real life, why would you not post a picture of your driver's license? You're a clown.

Clearly you're emotionally and intellectually sane. You are an idiot, and I'm waiting for a photograph. As I said.... one way or another. I can assure you, the only one this is a game to... is you......

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, question is what didn't shock you? Idk, mabey 2 people even talking about going to other states to kill each other! Lol!
You and I had a disagreement early on and everything was amicable, as we both acted like adults. As I've said multiple times Jake has gone out of his way to hide his crazy explosion. When I told him that he's an idiot and an *** kisser. He responded with every insult you could think of, attacking everything from me, to my family, friend's education, and so forth. He told me hes an MMA fighter and that he'll kick my ***. I simply accepted his offer. Now he's assuming victim posture.

The guy goes off the handle because he's so grounded tough. As the self proclaimed alpha...strange he can't handle another man...he considers a beta... telling him he's an idiot. So he makes a bunch of threats.

Yeah I gave my address, sincerely, I did.

There doesn't need to be back-and-forth paragraphs, he simply needs to do what he said.

Quite obviously he's a idiot. Everything he's doing hes accusing me of.
His actions have consequences....Fist fights are for weak people... That's not my intention.... I simply want to afford him the opportunity to fulfill the threats he made. Again, I never made any threats...I simply said sounds good, when can I expect you to do it? He can't do it from a different state. So he can either come to me or I can go to him, to enable him to do what he's threatened.

I will cash the check that his big mouth wrote. That he can bank on....

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
That would do it and as a criminal defense lawyer, flee from all such conversations. You don't want to be a witness or have someone argue that you gave advice about hair to such a person and I mean, what drives stuff like that?
I don't know why your sensationalizing, talking about killing. No one said kill anyone. He told me multiple times he was going to beat me up. I've said nothing other than... come do it... and asked if he'd like me to make a trip....I simply said fulfill your promise. Why do you feel the need to lie? Drama shim....You are

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I make no representations about anything except not slinging barbs and I withdraw because I don't want to hear any of the allegations and it's bizarre to me on a thread about choice of lace pattern but that's my hang-up from when I was male.

Goddess bless and I won't ignore but please, I apologize if I fed this and I deleted all of my posts referring to you and I will this one too and I urged you to delete any re-posts that still have deleted posts in them.

God(dess) bless
Janey

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I make no representations about anything except not slinging barbs and I withdraw because I don't want to hear any of the allegations and it's bizarre to me on a thread about choice of lace pattern but that's my hang-up from when I was male.

Goddess bless and I won't ignore but please, I apologize if I fed this and I deleted all of my posts referring to you and I will this one too and I urged you to delete any re-posts that still have deleted posts in them.

God(dess) bless
Janey
When you were a male? Your chromosomes and DNA have changed? You are mentally deluded, is all. You cannot change your dna. Those that are born male,live, and die male. There's mental hospitals filled with humans that believe their German shepherds and aliens. They're just as correct as you.

No wonder you advocate for Jake. You're both insane and delusional. You thinking you're a woman, and him thinking hes a tough guy... According to him the more you claim it, the more true it becomes..... Perhaps that's why you keep wanting to discuss your delusions on a hair forum....

Last edited:

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

God(dess) bless
Janey
No you're good Janey, always positive vibes with u and I appreciate it! :)

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
No you're good Janey, always positive vibes with u and I appreciate it! :)
Trying to get in good with the tranny's Jake? Envious of "her" manood? Not surprising.... Such an Alpha you are....

Positive vibes, brother sis. Such an animal beast you are!

Last edited:

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You and I had a disagreement early on and everything was amicable, as we both acted like adults. As I've said multiple times Jake has gone out of his way to hide his crazy explosion. When I told him that he's an idiot and an *** kisser. He responded with every insult you could think of, attacking everything from me, to my family, friend's education, and so forth. He told me hes an MMA fighter and that he'll kick my ***. I simply accepted his offer. Now he's assuming victim posture.

The guy goes off the handle because he's so grounded tough. As the self proclaimed alpha...strange he can't handle another man...he considers a beta... telling him he's an idiot. So he makes a bunch of threats.

Yeah I gave my address, sincerely, I did.

There doesn't need to be back-and-forth paragraphs, he simply needs to do what he said.

Quite obviously he's a idiot. Everything he's doing hes accusing me of.
His actions have consequences....Fist fights are for weak people... That's not my intention.... I simply want to afford him the opportunity to fulfill the threats he made. Again, I never made any threats...I simply said sounds good, when can I expect you to do it? He can't do it from a different state. So he can either come to me or I can go to him, to enable him to do what he's threatened.

I will cash the check that his big mouth wrote. That he can bank on....
Oh yeah! We did, but gotta admit you made some good points...I haven't seen you on here in a while, where did you go?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yeah! We did, but gotta admit you made some good points...I haven't seen you on here in a while, where did you go?
Covid hit and I was needed. It was a mess in NY.
As I said. We've spoken enough. I Think you understand where I'm coming from. I'm all about helping out and I'm all about facts. I'm not here to coddle and stroke people's ego. It's not disespectful, but I don't care about feelings. I care about facts and I care about, progression,and results. A doctor that tells a 5' 7 300 pound man don't worry take this for blood pressure take this for a cholesterol take this for that... that's not a good doctor....or person...a good doctor says listen you're a You are morbidly obese you're killing yourself.. get on a diet...exercise and do what you need to do. Be a man....Jake's little homosexual ego got bruised when I told them hes a moron. So he went off on the most ridiculent tangent you could imagine calling me every name in the book threatening to beat me up. He erased at least half of his posts because he knows hes an idiot.

To quote Ben shapiro, facts don't care about your feelings. Honesty is a very Expensive luxury don't expect it from cheap people.

How does blowing smoke up people's asses and calling disasters rainbows and sunshine help anyone?

I respect honesty and facts. Again, his little ego got bruised. But I wholeheartedly accept his offer ....I never threatened to harm him. He threatened to harm me and I'm begging and pleading for him to do it.....

He's really not very intelligent. He says I'm blocked but he responds to my posts. Does he not understand how block/ignore works?

According to him, giving my home address and begging for him to do is being a coward. While he's hiding behind a screen name...... Continuing with the personal attacks and ridiculously incorrect accusation.... I genuinely from the bottom of my heart wish, more than anything, that I would meet Jake face-to-face.. his heart would drop.

Last edited:

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Covid hit and I was needed. It was a mess in NY.
As I said. We've spoken enough. I Think you understand where I'm coming from. I'm all about helping out and I'm all about facts. I'm not here to coddle and stroke people's ego. It's not disespectful, but I don't care about feelings. I care about facts and I care about, progression,and results. A doctor that tells a 5' 7 300 pound man don't worry take this for blood pressure take this for a cholesterol take this for that... that's not a good doctor....or person...a good doctor says listen you're a You are morbidly obese you're killing yourself.. get on a diet...exercise and do what you need to do. Be a man....Jake's little homosexual ego got bruised when I told them hes a moron. So he went off on the most ridiculent tangent you could imagine calling me every name in the book threatening to beat me up. He erased at least half of his posts because he knows hes an idiot.

To quote Ben shapiro, facts don't care about your feelings. Honesty is a very Expensive luxury don't expect it from cheap people.

How does blowing smoke up people's asses and calling disasters rainbows and sunshine help anyone?

I respect honesty and facts. Again, his little ego got bruised. But I wholeheartedly accept his offer ....I never threatened to harm him. He threatened to harm me and I'm begging and pleading for him to do it.....

He's really not very intelligent. He says I'm blocked but he responds to my posts. Does he not understand how block/ignore works?

According to him, giving my home address and begging for him to do is being a coward. While he's hiding behind a screen name...... Continuing with the personal attacks and ridiculously incorrect accusation.... I genuinely from the bottom of my heart wish, more than anything, that I would meet Jake face-to-face.. his heart would drop.
Gotta tell you our health conversation got me to switch to Ghost bond and I find it way better than the silicone I was using. Clean up way easier. I still get 3 weeks out of Ghost bond. So our conversation was well worth it to me. If it wasn't for you, I would have never switched. The Sadam/ Steven Segal thing was hilarious

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gotta tell you our health conversation got me to switch to Ghost bond and I find it way better than the silicone I was using. Clean up way easier. I still get 3 weeks out of Ghost bond. So our conversation was well worth it to me. If it wasn't for you, I would have never switched. The Sadam/ Steven Segal thing was hilarious
What does Segal got going on? Is that a piece? Or fibers?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
As you know, as an intelligent adult. Everything I said was to help you. It doesn't mean I'm angry or hateful like Jakey claims. I like the sound of that .. Jakey and Janey.. Wasn't there a song like that..... they do both Jake and Jane? I do it to correct inaccuracies, for the better. Yeah. It goes to show you those that try to come across as intelligent and articulate much like Jake Kent....or Jakey with being tough.. fails at doing. They get the simplest things absolutely wrong, And couldn't be more of an extreme opposite of what they claim....how are we to take them seriously? Saddam? Shim wants to discuss complex topics like like mental health, with an actual health professional, when they have no formal training and advise on Legal matters when they don't understand that having a wee wee.. when you're born... makes you a boy for life.... Or that an actor that's been around for countless decades known around the world is not a deceased dictator. They are both mentally deluded and ill simpletons. But I will end every statement with... Jakey I'm waiting. When can I expect you?

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
P
What does Segal got going on? Is that a piece? Or fibers?
I believe he's had a few transplants that did not produce the desired result, so he adds pounds of fiber.

Last edited: