Can someone explain Density % to me?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Cancel culture Karen talk" aside, what say we get back to the topic at hand rather than rehashing something from weeks ago.
Really not feeling any more rants from keyboard Warrior "toobad" who's only baiting me to try and get a response so he can report me again LOL

"He's an angry Elf"
ROFL
"LIGHTWORKTROLL
What is cancel culture? I don't have television and they never sing about it on FM? I think culture is important for all societies but perhaps politeness, breeding and grooming are aspects of culture. You guys swear all of the time so it's seems it's part of "culture" but eh, using f*** as an adjective in every sentence is imprecise if not ugly to many others who might hear. So remember folks who have their computer read the screen to them and blast away Will says since it's funny. Janey begs to differ.

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is cancel culture?
It's a broad topic, too much for this forum I believe ;)

But in this particular situation and context, it is when a guy like myself, who has been nothing but polite, respectful, and positive to Every SINGLE forum member in every one of my posts (Except for ONE colossal Jerk) gets the "ignore" button or "Report" button hit on him bc they disagree with me defending myself against ONE member who posted attacking offensive words directed toward me.
This Member in question, who shall remain nameless, incidentally has verbally attacked and berated countless forum members on numerous occasions.

On the thread below he attacks several different members, and even goes as far as accusing a member "Noah" of being "Eric from Northwest Lace", calling him an undercover shill.....SMH

I love the information, support, and comradery I have found on this forum, and it has been a huge help to me on my hair system journey...and to all u guys who have been so great to me and helpful, I have nothing but love and gratitude for yall! Yall know who u are!
But, if a forum member takes issue with me defending myself against a guy who has made numerous offensive posts directed at countless members (including calling me a "Homo") wants to "cancel" me or "ignore" me, u have my blessing! My conscience is clear bc again, I've been nothing but respectful and considerate to every single member in Every one of my posts, with the exception of the ONE habitual offender who shall remain nameless. Somehow this guy hasn't been banned or reprimanded by the moderators, so that raises many questions as far as I'm concerned....kinda fishy.

So if someone can't see the writing on the wall and can't figure out who the villain is in this very simple equation, feel free to ignore me...I won't lose any sleep over it I promise you! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210903-184545_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210903-184545_Samsung Internet.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20210903-184549_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210903-184549_Samsung Internet.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20210903-184601_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210903-184601_Samsung Internet.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20210903-184605_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210903-184605_Samsung Internet.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20210903-184611_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210903-184611_Samsung Internet.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20210903-184614_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210903-184614_Samsung Internet.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20210903-194125_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210903-194125_Gallery.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice bump!
"Cancel culture Karen talk" aside, what say we get back to the topic at hand rather than rehashing something from weeks ago.
Really not feeling any more rants from keyboard Warrior "toobad" who's only baiting me to try and get a response so he can REPORT me AGAIN and try and get me banned AGAIN LOL
Yes, he talks tons of crap and then runs and tells the teacher LOL.True story! ;)

"He's an angry Elf"
ROFL
#StillLightWork
#BetaboyTrollin'4life
Sorry man, I just read it today...I can't believe this took place on a hair system forum of all things though...

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry man, I just read it today...I can't believe this took place on a hair system forum of all things though...
I hear u bro, no worries at all!

But are u honestly surprised given "The Good Doctor's" posting history? Lol

All I can say is I took the angry little trolls bait.
I got tired of all his disrespect which quite frankly has been directed at dozens of members on dozens of different occasions.

I guess I expected most people to do the math and put this into perspective, given the other half of the equation is a notorious Troll....but again, that's expecting alot given our cancel culture
.......but hey, at least I wasn't the guy giving out my SUPPOSED (FAKE) Address inviting the other guy to my home ROFL

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I got tired of all his disrespect which quite frankly has been directed at dozens of members on dozens of different occasions.

I guess I expected most people to do the math and put this into perspective....but again, that's expecting alot given our cancel culture
Just go back and delete. That's what I do if I lose my temper with some of these assholes. I delete all posts that get a negative. Life's too short. It's a fine line between an interesting back and forth and engaging with an a**h**. I am shaken somewhat by all of the angry white guys. I think this is a fairly recent development and I approve of it but not the swearing and constant references to slaying and beating off and offering to swap head or is it just to get head?

You males are screwed. Stay at home and play video games until they find somewhere to put us. I am a ahem, frigging genius and I struggle because they want 9 to 5 guys who cite cases. Janey doesn't need case law. Time to move to a Code country where you can thrive. Paris in springtime when all of the gay men used to hang out by the river on Sundays. Janey was just there out of curiosity. My X couldn't find me for hours but I tend to amble....

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice bump!
Really not feeling any more rants from keyboard Warrior "toobad" who's only baiting me to try and get a response so he can REPORT me AGAIN and try and get me banned AGAIN LOL
Yes, he talks tons of crap and then runs and tells the teacher LOL.True story! ;)

"He's an angry Elf"
ROFL
#StillLightWork
#BetaboyTrollin'4life
I see you still talk rhetoric rather than doing what a big mucho man like you should do. Back up what you say....... Glad to see you are still a woman.

Agreed, let's get back to you asking other men how to live your life.... and wash your hair You intelligent, alpha beast you...

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score

But are u honestly surprised given "The Good Doctor's" posting history? Lol

I guess I expected most people to do the math and put this into perspective, given the other half of the equation is a notorious Troll....but again, that's expecting alot given our cancel culture
.......but hey, at least I wasn't the guy giving out my SUPPOSED (FAKE) Address inviting the other guy to my home ROFL
It's funny that you erased 1/3 of your posts. You threatened to harm me and I gladly accepted your threat. What an alpha thing to do... hide your comments and your identity. You are a real man!

Fake address? Seriously of all the time in the world to make childish comments. You said you would kick my ***. When are you available? I gave you my address tough guy. I'm surprised you haven't been wiped off the planet yet God's been trying to get rid of Louisiana for a long time.. Take out the trash.

My acceptance, of your offer,...stands.... I wouldn't doubt you have pressed ignore. That's what a big macho man does like yourself

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see you still talk rhetoric rather than doing what a big mucho man like you should do. Back up what you say....... Glad to see you are still a woman.

Agreed, let's get back to you asking other men how to live your life.... and wash your hair You intelligent, alpha beast you...
I babble intentionally but I don't think anyone knows what any of this means. Wash his toupee? Why? Why would people fight on a systems' thread. Fightin''s with the prostaglandin and experimental guys. How do you even fight over a system? There's lace and there's hair and anything new in the last 500 years? Powder type? Sounds like muskets though.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I told him to delete all of them. You go do it too and stop being an *** and you know, I am a pacifist and was against the war but nobody is going to like your avatar ever except bottoms who love mustache tops. I can give you a link since that's not me. Yuck.
I don't take advice from people with mental disease and defect.

I have never been disrespectful to anyone I state the truth. Facts and accuracy. I'm not here for your feelings. If your feelings are bruised, I suggest you be a real man, or go take a midol

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't take advice from people with mental disease and defect.
That's wise advice. I suggest you take it from a therapist. I see one weekly and since I read psychological texts for fun in my spare time, I can discuss various types of mental health issues with you via DM. Help is out there....

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's wise advice. I suggest you take it from a therapist. I see one weekly and since I read psychological texts for fun in my spare time, I can discuss various types of mental health issues with you via DM. Help is out there....
I think you should if you're confused as to what gender you are. Seriously the dsm goes into great depths, regarding such mental illness.

No therapist, for me, Will help the weakness or sensitivity of others.

I do wish, wholeheartedly that Jake would show up and fulfill his threats. As a matter of fact I'd give $10k if he did, to a charity of his choice. Jake think about it.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you should if you're confused as to what gender you are. Seriously the dsm goes into great depths, regarding such mental illness.

No therapist, for me, Will help the weakness or sensitivity of others.
No, the DSM has removed homosexuals entirely which I am not anyway unless.... I understand that going back and forth with someone with Sadam as his avatar is useless....So Janey is outie.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, the DSM has removed homosexuals entirely which I am not anyway unless.... I understand that going back and forth with someone with Sadam as his avatar is useless....So Janey is outie.
I'm not going debate with someone like you. An unqualified person that reads messages and has 0 medical training or certification. You believe because something is changed It makes decades of literature disappear? Quite obviously you lack the understanding of context.

Saddam? I'm unaware that the actor Steven segal is saddam. You and Jake get along well, I can see you're cut from the same cloth, And quite obviously have the same level of education.....

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's the Janey curse: You will only think of guys on motorcycles wearing leather from now on. You will dream of them and ache for their smell and how their hairy faces feel on your ..... and their tongues on your ..... Bottoms up will be your future for disdaining those who are actually your superiors. Just lie down face forward and think of England or maybe Iraq. Happy sex, bottom boy. The only cure for you shall be taking off your hair to halt your aching for man scent....

Goddess bless,
Janey
You and Jake love deflection. Everything you seem to be, you call me. It's comical.

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Still flexing on your expertise regarding TOUPEES I see...sad man LOL

Guess u r upset that no matter how many angry posts u make, u still see a frail little boy staring back at u in the mirror.....
Insert token 8 year old projection defense: "I know you are but what am I?" here___________

Why don't u go tell the teacher on me again Susan, and try and get me banned, yet again LOL

Anyone who wants to see some of this clowns work see the attachments on my post above where he goes off on 3 or 4 different members on one thread...

Jake Kent is "Too Bad's" Daddy! Lol

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still flexing on your expertise regarding TOUPEES I see...sad man LOL

Guess u r upset that no matter how many angry posts u make, u still see a frail little boy staring back at u in the mirror.....
Insert token 8 year old projection defense: "I know you are but what am I?" here___________

Why don't u go tell the teacher on me again Susan, and try and get me banned, yet again LOL

Anyone who wants to see some of this clowns work see the attachments on my post above where he goes off on 3 or 4 different members on one thread...

Jake Kent is Too Bad's Daddy! Lol
ID alpha... 1 picture. What's the fear?

I'm not interested in your opinions. I want you to what what you've said.

If responding to questions on a open forum is flexing....and speaking facts is going off...then ok...

You jumped to personal attacks ... I never have

Seriously Jake....You're my focus....

Do what you said.. Be the man you claim to be...

I will get satisfaction....in time...

Last edited:

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ID alpha... 1 picture. What's the fear?

I'm not interested in your opinions. I want you to what what you've said.

If responding to questions on a open forum is flexing....and speaking facts is going off...then ok...

You jumped to personal attacks ... I never have

Seriously Jake....You're my focus....

Do what you said.. Be the man you claim to be...

I will get satisfaction....in time...
Unfortunately I have a strict policy which dictates that I do not share photocopies of my personal identification with Mentally ill strangers on hairloss forums...SMH....LOL

If u were serious you'd be pm'ing me, but you're all about a show, so weak and transparent. Go run and try and get me banned AGAIN Karen.

Ok crazy guy, I'm heading out with my girl for the night, we gonna go live life so I bid you farewell....have a great night trolling strangers on hairloss forums and doing some angry comment posting on Jake Kent's YouTube videos.
Such a sad story your life is

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have a strict policy which dictates that I do not share photocopies of my personal identification with Mentally ill strangers on hairloss forums...SMH....LOL

If u were serious you'd be pm'ing me, but you're all about a show, so weak and transparent. Go run and try and get me banned AGAIN Karen.

Ok crazy guy, I'm heading out with my girl for the night, we gonna go live life so I bid you farewell....have a great night trolling strangers on hairloss forums and doing some angry comment posting on Jake Kent's YouTube videos.
Such a sad story your life is
You made the promise that you would beat me up. I've given you my address which you've declined to come to. The only other option to facilitate your threat would be for me to come to you. You're blocking that also. Is that something else that alpha's do they make threats and hide?

If I were serious I would hide my conversation? How deluded are you? I stand by my statements leaving them in front of everyone ... you erase and hide yours... Alpha style..
I'm telling you do what you said you're going to do. I am 100% serious.

Every name in the book, but can't do the one thing you promise you would do. What a man you are.

Last edited: