Can someone explain Density % to me?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, I sent u my city. You even post like a Beta weakling. Come to my city, I'll alpha the fk out of u
You keep running your mouth. I've given you the address to my building and to my personal residence. When can I expect you ? I sincerely look forward to getting to know you. How many times do I have to ask? You have nothing to fear. Let's talk about toupees in person Jake. Come visit me, I'm lonely with no friends. When can I expect you?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, I'm not coming to u tough guy, u come to me. You're all about show, u don't wana meet up or u wud be pm ing me. The fake address to your mom's basement LOL. Posturing little fake softy. Come to New Orleans, send .e your flight itinerary, I meet u anywhere u want in my city. I put how ever much money u want on it, u won't come! Lol
You make the attacks and threats but you don't follow through. And you're calling me tough guy? Typical of someone like yourself... Yet I'm the keyboard Warrior? You are an idiot

No basement on the 58th floor nor in Florida. They're slab on grade. But you know this as you're an intellectual savant. When can I expect you to fulfill the statements you've made?

Seriously? All those comments about how weak and insignificant I am? I'm not an alpha or a Beta I'm a Delta. I'm so far down-the-line I'm lucky to have you increase my presence... And you still don't have the courage to follow through on your threats? What does that say for you?

You keep sending private messages calling names and making threats. How come? Telling me I'm not about that life? Does being an ignorant retard make you tougher somehow? If you are so bold PM me a picture of your driver's license and I will accommodate meeting you there. Otherwise you are showing everyone you're the coward with the big mouth. Keyboard Warrior

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone who believes anything that junior here, who lives in his moms basement, is saying...raise your hand.....nobody...yea me either!
Such a little Beta boy. Talk to me when you book your flight to New Orleans, send me your itinerary, then we'll exchange phone numbers and set up a time and place of your choosing.

Anything short of sending me your flight itinerary, I don't want to hear.

Keep living in "Imaginary Make believe land" with your homes in Manhattan and Florida LMAO.
Anyone with half a brain can see your completely F.O.S.
I broke u mentally in just one post. You're so weak and FAKE it's embarrassing. Let me know when your ready champ ;)
It's in Tampa Monday at 4:00 p.m.. I'll be staying for a duration of 2 weeks. Can you make it?

You keep going around and round alternating between speaking like a wannabe thug and making threats you have no ability to fulfill. This can only happen 1 of 2 ways. You can come to New York or Tampa and I will gladly meet you or you can take a picture of your driver's license and I will accommodate you at your location. Anything else is nonsense from a petty person. All you do is prove what I already pointed out. You are everything you are claiming me to be.

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, I'll be in New Orleans everyday 24/7....can u make it any day, any time, to New Orleans, ever? Anywhere in or near the city, name a place and time...
Come on, a rich, successful resourceful guy like yourself.

Just take the private jet, I'm sure it'll be no problem;)

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, I'll be in New Orleans everyday 24/7....can u make it any day, any time, to New Orleans, ever? Anywhere in or near the city, name a place and time...
Come on, a rich, successful resourceful guy like yourself.

Just take the private jet, I'm sure it'll be no problem;)
No I'm a short fat bald guy that lives in my mother's basement. Why are you avoiding me?

more nonsense.... Just embrace being a Homo that deflects his deficiency's on other people. Beardedbald is gay and hes a happy guy. Don't sulk in misery..... Jake it'll make for a hard life....

All that talk and nothing to back it up. How shameful

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Enjoy your mom's basement and your Dungeons And Dragons LOL.

When youre ready to stop being a coward let me know, Light work.

I'm going back to bed with my girl, something an angry virgin beta troll nerd like yourself will never have.

If u want to exchange numbers let me know, I'll pm u # if u like, we can discuss this like men, or if u get the balls, fly on your Imaginary private jet to New Orleans and I'll give u a full tour of the mma gym I train at, Gladiators Academy.
We'll have u sign some release papers and put some sissy head gear on u (I won't be needing it) and we'll let u put your money where your mouth is. It'd be a pleasure to beat the breaks off a little coddled sissy boy like u...easy money.
I hope u realize everyone sees thru your fake e
posturing BS. Please come to New Orleans, I'll pay u, just so I can beat u up at my gym LOL
Of your nonsense. I live with my mom I'm a loser with no friends I'm tiny and puny. When can I expect you at my mom's house? Will it be Florida New York or will you provide a picture of your address? All you're capable of is running your mouth and you're at end of the road it's put up or shut up Jake. Come on let's be friends. You have nothing to worry about I would never hurt you. I wanna be your friend when can I see you?

You've said everything that needs to be said. There's no phone call needed. When can I see you Jake? You gonna make me work for this aren't you?

I would never expect this from a big strong tough guy like you when dealing with the puny insignificant person such as myself.

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
U coming to "train" with me at the gym or not?
Here you are showing how dense you are. There are 3 options at your place or one of mine perione of mine. I've asked nearly half a dozen times for a photo of your ID. Why are you refusing my Beta request alpha Jake? What are you afraid of?
My mom wontlet me go to the gym. I'm not tall enough. Mma... that sounds scary... You know Mike Tyson used to go around telling everybody he was a boxer so that they knew not to mess with him. He made sure to let them know....just like lions in the jungle do...yup all so powerful... just like you.
Are you sending a picture of your ID or will you be meeting me in New York or Florida?

I'm starting to think that you were dishonest with all those promises you made. Why did you make those promises and you're not willing to do anything to follow through? What's a matter Jake the man? Like you said I'm not about that life.. I'm easy work? Do you not want to work?
I just wanna be friends? When can we meet?

I'd personally suggest Monday as the weather is beautiful in Florida this time of year. They also have great medical care, which quite obviously is gonna be need for me when you beat me up mma master. At least I'll be in good hands. When can we meet?

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol just like I thought, nothing but a fake coward. Going back to bed with my girl.
I'm sure you have some trolling/online stalking/angry posting to do.
Have a great night virgin
Im a fake coward? That's true... I'm not a real coward, You are..

Virgin? Of course I am Jake, I've been saving myself for you. When can we meet? Hey you've told me how weak and pathetic I am and how you will kick my ***. I've asked you to provide your location and I will meet you thereand I've given you both of my locations and agreed to meet you at one. What more can I do to accommodate your statements? You made clear you're unwilling to come to New York or Florida so that only leaves one option. You have my word I will absolutely accommodate you on your turf. however, I'm not going to cesspool New Orleans without knowing where I'm going and who I'm going to see. Simply snap a picture of your ID and we will make this happen. I will delay my Florida trip just for you... Jake we're gonna be good friends. When can I see you?

It's clear to anyone with one functioning eye...that everything you call me and accuse me of.. you're actually doing....and actually are.

I'm so nervous and excited to be meeting you. Jake, I really hope I can hackett ....and meet your expectations

Let me know when I can expect you or send a copy of your ID.. If not I look forward to more and more endless trash talk from you... that you have no intention or ability to back up.... It clearly shows that I'm the phony weakling.
.. And you're the big tough guy as you make empty threats as I'm begging you to fulfill them... and you just keep talking more and more trash....

You made the offer and I gave you 3 ways to accomplish it... none of which you'll accept.

PS .....alphas don't have to tell themselves they're alpha's..... Don't worry. You're closet secret is safe with me Jake.....

Last edited:

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
OK fella's I hope you've both calmed down. We're all in this together, let's just put it down to a bad day and move on shall we?.
:D

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who's moderating this pissing contest? Take it off here. It's not the place for personal attacks and condescending name calling.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who's moderating this pissing contest? Take it off here. It's not the place for personal attacks and condescending name calling.
He's obviously gone through and deleted a great deal of his posts. It's OK, I consider the source. Quite obviously he's unhappy and wanting to deflect his insecurities on me. What's not clear,is whether hes trying to convince me or himself how great is with his self appointed acronyms and titles.

No need for more back-and-forth. I have accepted his offer, but quite obviously they were empty threats.. So I'd prefer to stay on topic with hair systems which is why I frequent this forum, as does everyone else.

My response to him, no matter how many Childish ridiculous threats he makes is simply....

ID

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
After having a moment to read through all the nonsense back-and-forth with Jake. I can't help but to laugh at the hypocracy, and want to put things in perspective.

Jake claims to be an alpha yet all his messages to me prior to this engagement were … thank you so much, brother, you're great, your expertise, thank you, sir…..like he couldn't get enough of the D.

He calls me a Beta yet the chain of events shows that even after all his brown nosing I still spoke thetruth, without hesitation. That would meet the criteria of alpha. Get a dictionary Jake.

Actions of a Beta are how he brown noses everyone and what Jake did afterwards. He threw out every single thing he could from school, friends, education, transportation, IQ, body type, baldness,strength parents,fitness,virginity etc. All made up in his brilliant mind, while professing what a tough guy he is. We all know the loud yipping dog is always the toughest.

He calls me bitter and angry, because I point out the truth, like systems being placed 3" to far back....Have you seen his comments to me? Angry and bitter...who?

He said I have a mental illness. Who responds the way he did? Who's wacko?

He calls me butt hurt. It sounds like actions above are of someone that was butthurt by being told exactly what was thought of them.

He's told me many times that he is tough… and I am weak… he is smart…and I am stupid…. he is bold an I’m a coward.

I'm stupid, yet he’s asking a group of men if he should wash his hair in a sink or shower? How Alpha.

He claims he not afraid yet he switches to private messages in order to protect himself from exposure.

When I respond and say Jake you're right, everything about you is true and everything about me is true as well. When would you like to put this together, he continues to run his mouth like a child.

Be the big bold man you claim to be and take a photograph of your driver's license. The person you've described me as would be absolutely nothing to worry about. Where is your fear coming from?

He claims I'm going under different YouTube names to stalk Jake Kent. How would he know unless he was stalking everything he’s referring to? If it were me, wouldn't It mean he's stalking me?

He says I'm a loser and need a life because I post comments about hair systems on a hair system forum. Yet that's exactly what he’s doing.. Except I post on one forum, he posts on multiple. I guess that means he's a bigger loser?

The whole point of this is reflection, and to acknowledge how comical and moronic he is.

I'm a factual and direct person. I don't fluff things, I don't brown nose, I don't care about your feelings. I care about facts. Not everyone is comfortable with directness, But no one can say that I've gone off on someone and made slews of personal attacks and threats like Jake just did. I speak the truth regardless. I don't care what you think of it whether you agree or what you threaten to do because of it. That is alpha.... Unlike you though, I don't need a label... call me gamma.

I simply want to clarify that you need a dictionary, as you incorrectly use words.

Everything he’s accusing me of is clearly a reflection of himself. This is likely why he erased 1/3 of his posts, this morning.

Jake I'm not interested in going into commercial private property and disclosing my information. Is that what you believe alpha’s do? They make all kinds of threats, and demand that the threatened do the legwork and come to them? Tough men ask to meet at a place, in their town, surrounded by friends?

I implore you Mr. Alpha, Show me what a big man you are and take a photograph of your ID. As you've indicated many times, I am nothing to worry about. Im a fat, short, bald, stupid, cowardess, out of shape loser, living in my mother's basement, if I recall correctly.

Without fear Jake, show me what a beast you are.

Otherwise you're, yet again, self-fulfilling another definition of what you call me. You're the keyboard Warrior hiding behind a screen name.

You brought this to me as personal, and threatened me. I'm saying I accept. You wish to hide yourself and blame me, for it? Is that another thing alpha’s do?

You say you're going to harm me yet you're not willing to take one step to do it? Is that what Alpha's do? They make threats with no follow through?

I wish more than anything that you will provide me an opportunity. One which will allow you to give me an education on what an Alpha man, like yourself is Jake.

You are still delusional…..

Last edited:

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This may be the most entertaining, funniest internet content I have ever witnessed.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
This may be the most entertaining, funniest internet content I have ever witnessed.
I wonder if the self proclaimed beast, is going to do beast things, and take a photo of his ID. Asking for a friend....

TexanGuy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure many are aware of Michael Joseph, a hair system Youtuber. Actually a very nice and positive guy, I really like him, but his systems look way too dense and not very realistic (which he actually says he's going for unrealistic, so whatever LOL).
But I'm wondering if this infinity model is a density of 130, it just says medium density on LH website with no specific percentage, but as you can see in video it's crazy dense on MJ, and definitely a look I do not want
Wow that's thick, looked up this system and it's a medium hair density, full poly border. No wonder all the lace systems tend to be medium light, hard to see hair that thick making a nice lace front hairline. Though I do want some thickness to wear the hair a bit blown out

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lace has no gender but it always grabs my eye when I see posts like: "Trying to decide on lace and I just can't make up my mind. Has anyone tried Korean lace outfits?

Thanks,
Rocco

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice bump!
"Cancel culture Karen talk" aside, what say we get back to the topic at hand rather than rehashing something from weeks ago.
Really not feeling any more rants from keyboard Warrior "toobad" who's only baiting me to try and get a response so he can REPORT me AGAIN and try and get me banned AGAIN LOL
Yes, he talks tons of crap and then runs and tells the teacher LOL.True story! ;)
I wonder if the self proclaimed beast, is going to do beast things, and take a photo of his ID. Asking for a friend....
"He's an angry Elf"
ROFL
#StillLightWork
#BetaboyTrollin'4life

Last edited:

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow that's thick, looked up this system and it's a medium hair density, full poly border. No wonder all the lace systems tend to be medium light, hard to see hair that thick making a nice lace front hairline. Though I do want some thickness to wear the hair a bit blown out
Yea man I feel u, it just looks crazy dense on MJ, i wear a 95 density but it wears out quick in the very front..considering a 115 to help prolong also.
Yea noticed not many lace units over 100%
I talked to Tina at Lavivid, she can do a custom lace (Ares model) of 115-125 density but would take maybe 6 weeks
Considering the Coeus model but it's a poly, has 115 density

Last edited: