Calling out feelsbadman again to provide proof of the following

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why dont u try for women above 30? Those dont care abour your sh*t hairline. And they love pumped up guys like you.
Who said i was pumped up? i go to the gym a lot but i'm not that big at all im small
Most women over 30 are looking for something serious i found and i dont have any money or anything

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who said i was pumped up? i go to the gym a lot but i'm not that big at all im small
Most women over 30 are looking for something serious i found and i dont have any money or anything
You have no idea how many single divorced moms want a younger dick to ride on...
No strings attached ofc

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You have no idea how many single divorced moms want a younger dick to ride on...
No strings attached ofc
@Feelsbadman will tell you he looks like an older dick to ride since he is short, bald and ugly. So nice try. LOL. However, a female friend of mine once said it was the short guys who she found very well endowed. Maybe God has a great sense of humor and gave them a few more inches but in a place where most would rather have it in height.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Feelsbadman will tell you he looks like an older dick to ride since he is short, bald and ugly. So nice try. LOL. However, a female friend of mine once said it was the short guys who she found very well endowed. Maybe God has a great sense of humor and gave them a few more inches but in a place where most would rather have it in height.
older women do like young chads
im just not one.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
older women do like young chads
im just not one.
Since you won't show your photo to anyone. Post a photo of person you think you most look like. We all have been told we look similar to someone famous ugly or not.

INT

Reaction score
What the f*** country do you guys live in where there are all these beautiful, smart, attractive well educated women on tinder who have had few sexual partners?

Lived in Germany, the Netherlands and Denmark. Currently in a Dutch city with a relatively high student population.

INT

Reaction score
Bro, wtf, I atm have 2 options, 1 is 35 y old and the other is 41.
Both look decent.
What a stupid mentality.
I also wnat women only 23-30, but those women hate bald men so I adapted to this sh*t curse.
Its better to adapt than to keep crying.

I agree, I am not the one shitting on women above 30, @Feelsbadman is.

My ideal dating range at this moment would be 27-34

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@INT, what's the most common cases you get as a therapist. Body image?

Reactions: INT

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f*** country do you guys live in where there are all these beautiful, smart, attractive well educated women on tinder who have had few sexual partners?

You've stated numerous times how ugly you are. Why do you require a "beautiful, smart, attractive well educated" woman? Why would a beautiful woman with aforementioned qualities date an ugly guy? I'm not trying to mock you or anything, just wondering. Maybe you should lower your standards?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've stated numerous times how ugly you are. Why do you require a "beautiful, smart, attractive well educated" woman? Why would a beautiful woman with aforementioned qualities date an ugly guy? I'm not trying to mock you or anything, just wondering. Maybe you should lower your standards?
I never said that did you not read the thread? I was saying that the girls on dating apps are super low quality where i live

INT

Reaction score
@INT, what's the most common cases you get as a therapist. Body image?

Mostly anxiety, PTSS and depression. Really wanting to specialize more in personality disorders so I think that is what I will do more in the future. Body image is not really something I specialize in.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Mostly anxiety, PTSS and depression. Really wanting to specialize more in personality disorders so I think that is what I will do more in the future. Body image is not really something I specialize in.
I am sure you have plenty of patients. So many people with those disorders. In most of the patients, what is the most common root cause? A traumatic event, chemical imbalance, or a toxic environment. There has to be some common ground. I think in this forum most are victims of bullying.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I only fucked one chick from tinder in many years of swiping and tryharding.
Up to date, she's still the hottest woman Ive ever put my hands on.
(And I did it after going bald). It helped that I looked a lot like her ex-husband (so I was extremely incredibly f*****g lucky), but nevertheless. I wont see a woman that hot naked in front of me for as long as I live.
Dont lose hope, my bro.

why did it not work out