Calling out feelsbadman again to provide proof of the following

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
The truth revealed itself.

Feelsbadman, you aren't ugly. The problem is, depending on where you live, you are short. For many women unfortunately this is a dealbreaker.

For you, having all the things I mentioned in my first post is critical.

If you are in the Netherlands or Germany, most girls will be around 5'10" there, you will have a tough time I'm sorry to say.

Problem is I don't believe it's just height, as I said it's a culmination of things. He may say he's ugly, he's not most likely but rather plain. Plain guys don't do well in dating but as @justinbieberscombover says and you mentioned earlier, he can make himself more attractive for sure and possibly enter that bracket. He's also focussing on crap like skin colour, sure tanned helps, I am tanned and not coping but it's not going to transform him on it's own. He really needs a good head of hair with a hairline, slick style, tight clothes, get fit, smell good, converse well and it's pretty easy to find an attractive partner, come on now @Feelsbadman plenty of girls out there. He just needs this one girl and even in a tall country there are plenty of 5ft girls or same height as him who won't mind...provides he resolves other factors.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Problem is I don't believe it's just height, as I said it's a culmination of things. He may say he's ugly, he's not most likely but rather plain. Plain guys don't do well in dating but as @justinbieberscombover says and you mentioned earlier, he can make himself more attractive for sure and possibly enter that bracket. He's also focussing on crap like skin colour, sure tanned helps, I am tanned and not coping but it's not going to transform him on it's own. He really needs a good head of hair with a hairline, slick style, tight clothes, get fit, smell good, converse well and it's pretty easy to find an attractive partner, come on now @Feelsbadman plenty of girls out there. He just needs this one girl and even in a tall country there are plenty of 5ft girls or same height as him who won't mind...provides he resolves other factors.
Very true. My girl stays tanned all the time and I'll admit it's attractive and I'm actually in awe about how she pulls it off. She says it takes effort but I believe her skin just reacts very well to sun exposure/gets tan easily.

Meanwhile I'm fair skinned and tend to burn easily so I keep myself protected with sunscreen.. me and the sun just don't get along.. but it doesn't change anything. She doesn't put pressure on me to tan and never said anything about my skin tone lol.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very true. My girl stays tanned all the time and I'll admit it's attractive and I'm actually in awe about how she pulls it off. She says it takes effort but I believe her skin just reacts very well to sun exposure/gets tan easily.

Meanwhile I'm fair skinned and tend to burn easily so I keep myself protected with sunscreen.. me and the sun just don't get along.. but it doesn't change anything. She doesn't put pressure on me to tan and never said anything about my skin tone lol.
howd you meet her?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@Feelsbadman, @justinbieberscombover should be your mentor. He showed you when you don't give up on yourself you can meet a very attractive young lady. All my cards are on @justinbieberscombover for the person who will excel the most in life. He is the person most likely to succeed. And he had less hair than you.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

It's very attractive on a girl too over a pale look but of course facial features matter most. A pretty face with a tan, green or dark eyes, brunette is a nice combination, what is your girl like? It's good you protect your skin and I think it's best to keep it like that, trying to tan it, it will probably take a lot of effort and risk of burn. Since I am naturally yellow, I've often been complimented on ideal tone or skin glowing but its not the be all and end all!