Calling out feelsbadman again to provide proof of the following

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Since feelsbadman feels that once someone is ugly there is nothing that can be done, I challenge him to find only one example, anywhere online or in real life, of an ugly person with:

1) a good, stylish haircut
2) someone in shape/who works out
3) nice, well fitting clothes
4) no obvious deformities like bad teeth, unibrow, as these are all fixable.

All of these are obtainable for feelsbadman because:

1) he can get a hair transplant if his hair is currently too bad to be styled
2) he can get in shape as long as he is not paralyzed/in a wheelchair
3) he can go shopping for nice clothes as long as he is employed/has some income and a basic sense of style
4) he can afford to see a dentist

I proclaim that there are no more excuses for him if he fails to find proof of this.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im high IQ and black pilled. Ive explained what Ive been through countless times. I spent years testing and trialling different styles. It worked. I came up with a style that seemed to get the most positive responses from women. People on this forum think im a defeatist and dont try. Would such a person spend countless hours in the gym and injecting unknown banned substances in their body to improve their appearance?
Anyway it worked and i did get a girlfriend. But my life and very unhealthy and after a short time she cheated on me . i was devestated for years.. but in that experience i realised that the only time women ever liked me was. when i did these extreme things to improve my looks. it made me realise personality and other things dont matter as much as we think. i have all the genetic featurrs women dont like . i just need to accept this. im naturally repuslive.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im high IQ and black pilled. Ive explained what Ive been through countless times. I spent years testing and trialling different styles. It worked. I came up with a style that seemed to get the most positive responses from women. People on this forum think im a defeatist and dont try. Would such a person spend countless hours in the gym and injecting unknown banned substances in their body to improve their appearance?
Anyway it worked and i did get a girlfriend. But my life and very unhealthy and after a short time she cheated on me . i was devestated for years.. but in that experience i realised that the only time women ever liked me was. when i did these extreme things to improve my looks. it made me realise personality and other things dont matter as much as we think. i have all the genetic featurrs women dont like . i just need to accept this. im naturally repuslive.

To be honest I think you and @doubleindemnity overplay how good looking you need to be, I’m an average looking dude and in the past couple of weeks have had two different women ask me out from dating apps. I have a woman abroad that would love to be with me too, who I like very much but can’t move over.

I am not 10% body fat (I’m 20%), have recession and not white.

By your logic, this shouldn’t be happening

@DoctorHouse

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest I think you and @doubleindemnity overplay how good looking you need to be, I’m an average looking dude and in the past couple of weeks have had two different women ask me out from dating apps. I have a woman abroad that would love to be with me too, who I like very much but can’t move over.

@DoctorHouse
you are an average looking dude
do you know the difference between ugly and average?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

@DoctorHouse

You can not possibly be average. All statistics state that the average guys can not score a date online. You are mid 30s with no crown loss. Top 40%. Above average height. Top 30%. Then you did a lot of stuff to optimize your looks. Top 25%. That's as a minimum. You do have to be very good looking because non good looking people do not even get results. I just relaunched and I am 3 days in with 0 matches. I am using photos from more than 2 different photo sessions. Well dressed and not, with beard and without; I have it all covered. I'm 4/10 but an average ( = 5/10) guy would have similar results. You must be top 25% or what you say about your results is untrue; they don't go together because average guys do not get those results and we must assume that you are not an outlier.

Nobody cares about body fat or success or anything. It's hair that does it. Inside, you, I and @Feelsbadman are very similar. What's inside doesn't matter, however. What matters is what's on the outside and in this case that's hair. The way to explain your different results is your hair.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can not possibly be average. All statistics state that the average guys can not score a date online. You are mid 30s with no crown loss. Top 40%. Above average height. Top 30%. Then you did a lot of stuff to optimize your looks. Top 25%. That's as a minimum. You do have to be very good looking because non good looking people do not even get results. I just relaunched and I am 3 days in with 0 matches. I am using photos from more than 2 different photo sessions. Well dressed and not, with beard and without; I have it all covered. I'm 4/10 but an average ( = 5/10) guy would have similar results. You must be top 25% or what you say about your results is untrue; they don't go together because average guys do not get those results and we must assume that you are not an outlier.

Nobody cares about body fat or success or anything. It's hair that does it. Inside, you, I and @Feelsbadman are very similar. What's inside doesn't matter, however. What matters is what's on the outside and in this case that's hair. The way to explain your different results is your hair.
also keep in mind that @Oknow dates women 32+ on dating apps who are extremely desperare and usually washed up. no man wants these women
so it makes sense he has some options

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
also keep in mind that @Oknow dates women 32+ on dating apps who are extremely desperare and usually washed up. no man wants these women
so it makes sense he has some options
Only because he wants to. Last year he had ladies in the 20s age category. There are actually plenty of men who prefer women that age so the "no man wants these women" is false. Don't put @Oknow down. We are only a little mad at him because we are jealous that he has hair and, besides that, is not so different to many of us, but has a wildly different life. He didn't ask for it and neither did he ask for us to be bald losers; it just turned out that way. If the roles were reversed we'd be just the same.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only because he wants to. Last year he had ladies in the 20s age category. There are actually plenty of men who prefer women that age so the "no man wants these women" is false. Don't put @Oknow down. We are only a little mad at him because we are jealous that he has hair and, besides that, is not so different to many of us, but has a wildly different life. He didn't ask for it and neither did he ask for us to be bald losers; it just turned out that way. If the roles were reversed we'd be just the same.

Yes, this year I’ve slept with one 29 and one 28 year old. Both on the first date.

Even though on average I do go on dates with more older women, they are actually much much harder to f***. I can’t remember the last time I’ve slept with a 35+ woman, must have been a few years ago when ironically had a lot less going for me.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
not putting him down its true that most men prefer youger women and older are more desperrate to settle

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
not putting him down its true that most men prefer youger women and older are more desperrate to settle

yet my success rate with them are lower than with younger women

You will actually find that older women are a lot more selective then younger ones

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Go and try to date a 32+ year old. You'll fail just like all bald guys. Maybe more desperate on paper but not in practice. Put your age filter up to 99 and see if you get any matches. Nobody wants a bald guy. @Oknow is where he wants to be in life. Think of him as what would happen if you had the same hair loss anxiety when you were younger but your hair loss didn't end up progressing. You'd end up a little anxious and scared but overall your life would turn out fine. And you might even live more freely because you know that hair loss could hit any day. That's @Oknow and people like him. On the other hand, we're the complete opposite. Hair loss hit me and I really thought that I was going to be fine with it and make a success of the buzzed look. I even delayed using minoxidil by over 6 months because I was worried about my heart, and thought that I could handle hair loss with enough positivity. But nobody is special, least of all me. That didn't happen.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
exactly as they are looking for a provider
The provider thing is a huge myth. Nobody can tell a high earner from a low earner and even if they could, nobody cares. You might have read one of my posts recently about how trying 'sugar lifestyle reddit' failed horribly for me. Money is only good for buying stuff for yourself; it has no value besides its actual monetary value. If you think that being financially successful will let you overcome baldness, you will be badly disappointed in a few promotions.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The provider thing is a huge myth. Nobody can tell a high earner from a low earner and even if they could, nobody cares. You might have read one of my posts recently about how trying 'sugar lifestyle reddit' failed horribly for me. Money is only good for buying stuff for yourself; it has no value besides its actual monetary value. If you think that being financially successful will let you overcome baldness, you will be badly disappointed in a few promotions.
er no ive seeen it countless times woemen approaching 30 or over 30 settling for some ugly stable bald guy

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

That is s good point

A lot of the older women I’ve been on dates with are established in their careers , they are lawyers, doctors etc they have money.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
er no ive seeen it countless times woemen approaching 30 or over 30 settling for some ugly stable bald guy

you talk so theoretically about things, with your worldly views.

I go on types with these older women, I think I know what I’m talking about.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
women are more selec4ive
you talk so theoretically about things, with your worldly views.

I go on types with these older women, I think I know what I’m talking about.
so by your logic most women would be single then lol

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Share the link to your post