Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any diffuse thinners that have quit finasteride or dutasteride completely and replaced it with this?
I was on finasteride and min for 3 years and quit a a year ago and haven’t been on any treatment until trinov which I’ve been on for just over two weeks

James Peachy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get a little bit frustrated with the application. Can't use the spray head due to longer hair. Dont want the liquid to end up on my hair. Thus I have to use the dropper. But that is not easy either. When in bed, I use small drops along the hairline so that it flows slowly up my scalp towards the crown. I turn my head slightly in both directions to get a proper distribution on my frontal area. My crown is fine...just the front is the nasty area. How are you guys doing it?

I hear ya as I’m in a similar situation with long hair. What I do is use a head band to pull my hair back because I’m mostly after the front as I only have mild thinning at the crown. With that headband on I then spray 3 times quickly right center left just below the headband on the hairline both skin and hair. Then quickly use my hand and spread it upward into my front hairline wiggling my fingers on the way up not perfect. Then I use the eye dropper for another bit just a few inches in where I can’t reach behind the hairline just once across about 3” in. Hope this helps.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am wondering what the minimum time period should be between application and hair washing..I feel an hour or so....

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could a bottle last 2 months if you only applied it to a small area (temples only)?
I'm on my first bottle, first application was boxing day (or maybe the day after) so I'm up to 6 weeks. I reckon there's a week's left in there, give or take so yes is the short answer. I'm not convinced it works yet to say the least, but I'm going to use three bottles before deciding either way. That should last me 5-6 months which is enough time to tell on myself and see enough testimonies from other people to make a decision.

LULboiii

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wash my hair normally and apply after my evening shower..(Wait about an hour for my hair to dry)

Paulito

My Regimen
Reaction score
In addition to what you mentioned, include the treatments that you are on (timeline as well) and what pattern hairloss and where you are applying the lotion?
Already have on page 42. I'm using it on my temples and about 70% of the top of my head including the crown area.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Already have on page 42. I'm using it on my temples and about 70% of the top of my head including the crown area.
Thanks Paulito, but you have to understand that most aren't gonna recall everyone's details several pages later. A little history/update would help many. Thanks man I dont mean to bust your chops, it's just more helpful that way. Have a good one.

CapiLarry

Reaction score
I hate that I'm going to post this because I so don't want it to be true. I like trinov -- it has definitely helped and I do believe that it will make a cosmetic difference -- BUT -- I think I may be getting sides. My face feels kind of numb and I get a tickling feeling in my ears after I apply it. I've had a flu for a while so I thought it was that but it doesn't seem to be clearing. Has anybody else experienced anything similar? No sexual sides - that's for sure but somehow my lips and face feel kind of numb.

I hope that it has nothing to do with trinov -- I'll keep using it for now because it's been a godsend in every other way -- I hated using minoxidil!!

Can anybody weigh in if their experience is at all the similar?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate that I'm going to post this because I so don't want it to be true. I like trinov -- it has definitely helped and I do believe that it will make a cosmetic difference -- BUT -- I think I may be getting sides. My face feels kind of numb and I get a tickling feeling in my ears after I apply it. I've had a flu for a while so I thought it was that but it doesn't seem to be clearing. Has anybody else experienced anything similar? No sexual sides - that's for sure but somehow my lips and face feel kind of numb.

I hope that it has nothing to do with trinov -- I'll keep using it for now because it's been a godsend in every other way -- I hated using minoxidil!!

Can anybody weigh in if their experience is at all the similar?

I haven’t started using it yet. It’s unfortunate that you are experiencing those symptoms maybe give it more time. Aside from that what positive effects have you noticed and how long have you been using it?

James Peachy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Week 7

- Still zero side effects
- Still tiny dark hairs on temples that go about a good inch down from my current hairline
- Some but not a lot of dark tiny hairs dead front center
- Shedding still subsided after the week 3 - 4 minor shed

Not much else new to report:

CapiLarry

Reaction score
I haven’t started using it yet. It’s unfortunate that you are experiencing those symptoms maybe give it more time. Aside from that what positive effects have you noticed and how long have you been using it?
I think I'm around week 6. I did have the worst flu I've had in 10 years so I'm still hoping that the weird sensations I've felt have more to do with that than anything else. Time will tell.

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How bad was your hairloss?
Diffuse thinner maintain for a year while on treatment but after that it wasn’t doing anything for me so I stopped everything and shaved my head zero guard ... I now have smp and it works for me but maybe with a little regrowth I can grow out the stubble and make it look better

Paulito

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks Paulito, but you have to understand that most aren't gonna recall everyone's details several pages later. A little history/update would help many. Thanks man I dont mean to bust your chops, it's just more helpful that way. Have a good one.
No problem, I'm happy to oblige. It would be a cool feature to have some sort of a personalized hair loss diary for everyone where you could just browse through individual cases and look at their timelines.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No problem, I'm happy to oblige. It would be a cool feature to have some sort of a personalized hair loss diary for everyone where you could just browse through individual cases and look at their timelines.
I think one can be a bit specific under..regimen.
But nevertheless, a hairloss diary that can be attached to the profile would be a great idea..the owner of this website should look into this!

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Week 7

- Still zero side effects
- Still tiny dark hairs on temples that go about a good inch down from my current hairline
- Some but not a lot of dark tiny hairs dead front center
- Shedding still subsided after the week 3 - 4 minor shed

Not much else new to report:

pics?