Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still no one reported stopping of hairloss

its rare to shed during the winter anyway bro so nobody will know for the time being

just gotta look at regrowth atm (which isn't definitive atm cause people shed and regrow hairline hairs all the time)

Also if anyone knows how the Italians are getting on, on their Italian forum, would be good to know. They got it a bit earlier than us.

Last edited:

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Possibly seeing some increased shedding now. I'm hoping it doesn't get too bad, since I'm using this all over my frontal hairline. :( I do definitely see new hair also, however.

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello guys, first of all, I do not know if you will understand me because I do not quite speak the English language

I am under finasteride for 1 year but I have side effects, I take 0.5 mg and it works because I kept my hair and I'm still NW1 (I'm 21 years old)

Nevertheless, I would like to stop because I always have side effects.

you advise me to act how with trinov? once a day for 6 months, then twice a week thereafter?

the price of the product is quite expensive I could not pay 70 euros per month for life

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello guys, first of all, I do not know if you will understand me because I do not quite speak the English language

I am under finasteride for 1 year but I have side effects, I take 0.5 mg and it works because I kept my hair and I'm still NW1 (I'm 21 years old)

Nevertheless, I would like to stop because I always have side effects.

you advise me to act how with trinov? once a day for 6 months, then twice a week thereafter?

the price of the product is quite expensive I could not pay 70 euros per month for life
We still dnt know if this sh*t works or not

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still no one reported stopping of hairloss
what do you mean by stopping of hair loss ??
you mean reducing hair loss ! there is no product that make you loose 0 hair, but it bring back your shedding to normal level.

our hair is always shedding even from the sides, and for me it's hard to tell right now because at this time of the year my shedding is reduced.

right now i can say that i shed from the sides a little bit more than from the top which is a little bit encouraging, but to be honest i don't want to make false hope. i prefer to wait like after 4 months and mainly when the spring come.

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what do you mean by stopping of hair loss ??
you mean reducing hair loss ! there is no product that make you loose 0 hair, but it bring back your shedding to normal level.

our hair is always shedding even from the sides, and for me it's hard to tell right now because at this time of the year my shedding is reduced.

right now i can say that i shed from the sides a little bit more than from the top which is a little bit encouraging, but to be honest i don't want to make false hope. i prefer to wait like after 4 months and mainly when the spring come.

He doesn’t mean it literally lol, just greatly reduced or nornalized.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely seeing some shedding in the first couple of weeks causing my front hairline to look like sh*t. No other effects really to make note of, penis still seems to work and still only have two balls. So yes all good so far losing all my hair.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it means anything to anyone I asked one of the homemade lotion guys how he’s getting on and said his shedding is much reduced - as many others have stated. He saw regrowth start at the 2 month mark when using homemade lotion

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it means anything to anyone I asked one of the homemade lotion guys how he’s getting on and said his shedding is much reduced - as many others have stated. He saw regrowth start at the 2 month mark when using homemade lotion

Are you using it?

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score

I thought the homemade lotion was a disaster and everyone got sent minoxidil?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought the homemade lotion was a disaster and everyone got sent minoxidil?

The Italian Group buy was done by a chemist and it was made correctly.

I was part of the other group guy and it contains the ingredients but is like putting shampoo on your head.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

I was part of the other group guy and it contains the ingredients but is like putting shampoo on your head.

How was the greasiness of the homemade compared to official lotion ?

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score

How long ago did the Italians recieve it they're homemade lotion? I've not familiar with they're progress

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
How was the greasiness of the homemade compared to official lotion ?

You seriously cant compare it. Its literally like putting head and shoulders shampoo in your hair - as i've said its got in it what it should and users have reported the same as the real lotion but its insanely impractical.

How long ago did the Italians recieve it they're homemade lotion? I've not familiar with they're progress

This was last year and they only had a couple batches so at most people got 3 months worth. Followed by i believe almost a years gap before the actual launch.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
You seriously cant compare it. Its literally like putting head and shoulders shampoo in your hair - as i've said its got in it what it should and users have reported the same as the real lotion but its insanely impractical.

I saw a few user saying it is not that greasy and like water. So, idk, hope the official lotion is better though

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost out of my second bottle. I've placed another order from Farmacia Sant Antonio 4 days ago and the status shows it still hasn't shipped yet. Their website claims orders are sent out for shipping within 1-2 days. I'm under the impression that they are being deceitful about the status of product availability in order to get your money. I wish they would be honest and disclose on their website if they're temporarily out of stock. Getting annoyed with their unethical business practices. What websites are you guys having success with? I'm looking at buying from another company.

Jp7500

Reaction score
They were good to me within the last week, give them a chance. Efarma.com will never get my business again. Shipping labels in Italian meant my package was delayed at customs for 2 weeks:(

Bushi

Reaction score
Are there any chemist in here? Cause i wanna know if putting sandalwood in trinov would affect the stabillity?