Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They were good to me within the last week, give them a chance. Efarma.com will never get my business again. Shipping labels in Italian meant my package was delayed at customs for 2 weeks:(

I placed my initial order from them and it took two weeks before they shipped it out (almost 3 weeks to receive my order). They never disclosed on their website that they were temporarily out of stock. When I placed my recent order, their website made it look like they had product in stock so I made the purchase. I could have placed a larger order, but am afraid if this stuff doesn't work and makes my hair worse I'll end up being stuck with a bunch of unused bottles.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost out of my second bottle. I've placed another order from Farmacia Sant Antonio 4 days ago and the status shows it still hasn't shipped yet. Their website claims orders are sent out for shipping within 1-2 days. I'm under the impression that they are being deceitful about the status of product availability in order to get your money. I wish they would be honest and disclose on their website if they're temporarily out of stock. Getting annoyed with their unethical business practices. What websites are you guys having success with? I'm looking at buying from another company.

Hair Shop Europe, my delivery from Italy to Melbourne is on track for tomorrow which would mean it arrives in a week. Sorry about your experience with Farmacia Sant Antonio, I don't think you're the first to complain

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My first experience with Farmacia San Antonio has been positive. Less than 48 hours from ordering to reception. Mind you, from Italy to Slovakia only. But courier was DHL. I sssume perhaps a day to two longer overseas. I hope the service remains this way.
Nevertheless, I am wondering when it will be available in Austria or Germany.
Also wondering what the pharmacy mark up is at the moment?

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Decided to place an order on Sunday night for three months supply.

Just a heads up to others, I chose Farmacia Sant Antonio

They have a part of their website written in English containing large bold words promising international delivery within 48-72 hours.

This morning my order still not dispatched so I contacted them.

They said problems with Fidia, not their fault three day delay.

Problem is, if they are out of stock, it is their fault and no one else's as they are misleading customers with their delivery promises.

I paid using PayPal, if it is not dispatched tomorrow I am cancelling the order and ordering elsewhere.

Paulito

My Regimen
Reaction score
My first experience with Farmacia San Antonio has been positive. Less than 48 hours from ordering to reception. Mind you, from Italy to Slovakia only. But courier was DHL. I sssume perhaps a day to two longer overseas. I hope the service remains this way.
Nevertheless, I am wondering when it will be available in Austria or Germany.
Also wondering what the pharmacy mark up is at the moment?
Shipping to Germany was a total non-issue. As soon as they switched over to the new shipping company it arrived in a couple of days. Can't remember exactly.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair Shop Europe, my delivery from Italy to Melbourne is on track for tomorrow which would mean it arrives in a week. Sorry about your experience with Farmacia Sant Antonio, I don't think you're the first to complain

Thanks, I may have to look into another seller.

Decided to place an order on Sunday night for three months supply.

Just a heads up to others, I chose Farmacia Sant Antonio

They have a part of their website written in English containing large bold words promising international delivery within 48-72 hours.

This morning my order still not dispatched so I contacted them.

They said problems with Fidia, not their fault three day delay.

Problem is, if they are out of stock, it is their fault and no one else's as they are misleading customers with their delivery promises.

I paid using PayPal, if it is not dispatched tomorrow I am cancelling the order and ordering elsewhere.

This is exactly the problem with Farmacia Sant Antonio, them trying to place blame on the distributor when it's their own fault for not disclosing their out of stock status. I think their plan is to deceive you into thinking they have it in stock so they get paid, then wait until you complain to admit they're waiting on their distributor to ship more. Pretty pathetic of them to place the blame on someone else. I'm glad you brought up Paypal, I forgot I could get a refund without the seller's consent as long as nothing was shipped yet.

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone done bloods?

I got mine back and everythings normal but my Prolactin has tripled (now at 800ng/ml)... ( I started minoxidil at the same time though so could be that, I've heard it can cause prolactinomas ).

Not noticed any sides though.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Are there any pics? Recent update?

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else here taking an SSRI noticed an interaction? Ie serotonin syndrome? Others please disregard.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, I may have to look into another seller.

This is exactly the problem with Farmacia Sant Antonio, them trying to place blame on the distributor when it's their own fault for not disclosing their out of stock status. I think their plan is to deceive you into thinking they have it in stock so they get paid, then wait until you complain to admit they're waiting on their distributor to ship more. Pretty pathetic of them to place the blame on someone else. I'm glad you brought up Paypal, I forgot I could get a refund without the seller's consent as long as nothing was shipped yet.

Does anyone know the best option for an international order?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup hairshopeurope has sent me Brotzu twice, took about a week, I'm in New Zealand about as far away from anywhere you can get. I did pay the 15 euros extra for shipping though

The Real Morpheus

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone done bloods?

I got mine back and everythings normal but my Prolactin has tripled (now at 800ng/ml)... ( I started minoxidil at the same time though so could be that, I've heard it can cause prolactinomas ).

Not noticed any sides though.

Hi Dogman ;
Really happy you posted that info. I've been using Trinov only.
Started 21 Jan'19 (so 23 days), twice daily applications (so double the recommended starting dosage).
There is definitive new growth - Crown, temporal areas.
However, roughly 10 days into the routine, joint pain manifested (uncharacteristic for me).
I exercise regularly, so chocked it up to over-exertion.
However, even after ceasing exercise for days, joint pain persisted.
I've not had bloods done, but high Prolactin will drop Testosterone, and low T can cause joint pain.
Something to watch. I've ceased Trinov after reading your post, so it's been 24 hours as I type this.
Will keep you posted.

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Dogman ;
Started 21 Jan'19 (so 23 days), twice daily applications (so double the recommended starting dosage).
However, roughly 10 days into the routine, joint pain manifested (uncharacteristic for me).
I've not had bloods done, but high Prolactin will drop Testosterone, and low T can cause joint pain.
Something to watch. I've ceased Trinov after reading your post, so it's been 24 hours as I type this.
Will keep you posted.
Can you plz post pics of ur results? So that everyone can see

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Dogman ;
Will keep you posted.

Dont cease now. Keep at it and make sure its not something else.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Dogman ;
Will keep you posted.

Hard to imagine as it is a cosmetic product but one never can be sure. That you stopped despite success..ok..everybody is different.
How have you managed twice? I find it greasy. Normally I used to wash my hair every second day. Now daily, as I cant handle it. Hated that about Regaine decades ago.
Why didnt you reduce to daily application as advised by Fidia?

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Dogman ;
Will keep you posted.

I'm not sure its worth simply quitting, you can get Prolactin test done for quite cheap if you're concerned; I just thought I should mention this.

I take nootropics that can cause prolactin to go up quite often so its not necessarily the Trinov. Though 800ng/ml is very high.

All my other bloods are normal, lowish estrogen, highish T; and I don't have any symptoms of high prolactin so bit of a weird one. Anyway I'm gonna get retested in 3 weeks see what it says.

Attachments

• base.png
    base.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 358

The Real Morpheus

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Rudi ;
Correct, it does mess with one's appearance.
I am able to work from home these days, so appearances are not crucial.
Could not do twice daily if I traveled to the office daily as I've done in the past.
The joint pain is sufficient enough that I wish it to stop ASAP, and since I've tried to control all other possible reasons as much as possible, and I'm not prone to joint pain, and since prolactin's half life is ~15-20 mins, I should know in short order if this was the culprit. (This reasoning should also address Unacknowledged's statement.)
My apologies to Makaveli1988, I did not commence my study with photos, as this was a personal experiment from which I expected little. The efficacious results are irrefutable to me, but sadly I've no evidence to present.
If my joint pain resolves, I'll restart with one application every second day (that should still maintain some efficacy), to determine a threshold for the joint discomfort, though I'd need bloods to really understand what's at play here.
I'm only a sample of n=1, so obviously my results don't represent a consensus, though I thought them helpful to this board.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Rudi ;
Correct, it does mess with one's appearance.
I am able to work from home these days, so appearances are not crucial.
Could not do twice daily if I traveled to the office daily as I've done in the past.
The joint pain is sufficient enough that I wish it to stop ASAP, and since I've tried to control all other possible reasons as much as possible, and I'm not prone to joint pain, and since prolactin's half life is ~15-20 mins, I should know in short order if this was the culprit. (This reasoning should also address Unacknowledged's statement.)
My apologies to Makaveli1988, I did not commence my study with photos, as this was a personal experiment from which I expected little. The efficacious results are irrefutable to me, but sadly I've no evidence to present.
If my joint pain resolves, I'll restart with one application every second day (that should still maintain some efficacy), to determine a threshold for the joint discomfort, though I'd need bloods to really understand what's at play here.
I'm only a sample of n=1, so obviously my results don't represent a consensus, though I thought them helpful to this board.

I hope you recover quickly! It is comforting that evidently Brotzu stated that twice weekly is enough to maintain the achieved results. So perhaps a year daily..then twice a week afterwards I guess....