Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After chasing the ups truck guy by tracking his truck live in this god damn snow on foot. I got my trinov! We haven’t had mail in almost 2 weeks !

Excited to hop on this journey with y’all!

Is everybody’s trinov liquid slightly cloudy and have somewhat of a citrusy smell to it?

Attachments

• 22287962-4C19-47F8-B2C7-DC4E01ECBF6D.jpeg
    22287962-4C19-47F8-B2C7-DC4E01ECBF6D.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 481

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it means anything to anyone I asked one of the homemade lotion guys how he’s getting on and said his shedding is much reduced - as many others have stated. He saw regrowth start at the 2 month mark when using homemade lotion
Did they maintain on it ?

INT

Reaction score
I hope you recover quickly! It is comforting that evidently Brotzu stated that twice weekly is enough to maintain the achieved results. So perhaps a year daily..then twice a week afterwards I guess....

He also said something about 5 years...

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it means anything to anyone I asked one of the homemade lotion guys how he’s getting on and said his shedding is much reduced - as many others have stated. He saw regrowth start at the 2 month mark when using homemade lotion

I wonder the extent of his regrowth now. Any idea how long he's been using it?

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha enough with shipping and what not, gonna turn this into another 1000 page discussion. Any actual feedback from anyone on progress??

Been using twice per day for ~26 days. I've had some new hair sprout in over that time, within the first two weeks. Near the temple and sideburn area. Nothing crazy - about 8-10 total hairs if I had to estimate. Nothing in the frontal hairline area. However, over the last couple of days I have started to feel like my shedding is increasing (noticing more hair in my hand as I apply the lotion), and I feel my frontal hairline has thinned out even more than it already was. I'm really hoping the shed/thinning doesn't get any worse. I'm wondering if applying it 2x/day is too much given that that's not what was indicated.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using twice per day for ~26 days. I've had some new hair sprout in over that time, within the first two weeks. Near the temple and sideburn area. Nothing crazy - about 8-10 total hairs if I had to estimate. Nothing in the frontal hairline area. However, over the last couple of days I have started to feel like my shedding is increasing (noticing more hair in my hand as I apply the lotion), and I feel my frontal hairline has thinned out even more than it already was. I'm really hoping the shed/thinning doesn't get any worse. I'm wondering if applying it 2x/day is too much given that that's not what was indicated.

Twice a day shouldn't have any negative effect.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Just keep at it! I would say no matter what give it 6 months. Thanks for the update, we all appreciate it, I wish you the best of luck. Keep us posted I’m sure it’s a phase so that new and stronger hair starts to sprout!

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
My advice to people ordering from Farmacia Sant Antonio is to stay well clear from this Italian pharmacy when placing an order for Trinov.

Yes they have a section in English which makes the ordering process easier but they are claiming in large bold writing on their site they have the product available and the delivery internationally is 48-72hrs

They do not have the product in stock. They cannot fulfill their current orders, and most definitely not in the time they guarantee, yet they are accepting full payment through PayPal even without having the product in stock.

After placing an oder on Sunday and still no update via email, finally Yesterday I was told a three day delay, today a six day delay.
Yet they are as of now still advertising the product for 48-72hr international delivery.

Last edited:

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just cancelled my order with Farmacia Sant Antonio. My current bottle will run out in a couple of days and they haven't even shipped it yet (I ordered it last week Thursday). I don't want my usage to be disrupted for that many days so I've decided to go back to using Fluridil for now. So as of now, I've been applying this once per day for the past 22 days and here's my experience:

The good: Experienced a very slight decrease in shedding with no noticeable side effects
The bad: Very expensive for me since I require around 2.5 ml per application since I have diffuse thinning all over scalp.

At this point, the Fluridil has given me similar mediocre results but at least it's only 1/4 the cost. So I think I'll stick to the Fluridil for now and keep checking in to see what kind of results other members on this forum are experiencing. If you guys end up with regrowth I would be more than willing to jump back on. Hopefully by then the cost will go down a little.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Just cancelled my order with Farmacia Sant Antonio. My current bottle will run out in a couple of days and they haven't even shipped it yet (I ordered it last week Thursday). I don't want my usage to be disrupted for that many days so I've decided to go back to using Fluridil for now. So as of now, I've been applying this once per day for the past 22 days and here's my experience:

The good: Experienced a very slight decrease in shedding with no noticeable side effects
The bad: Very expensive for me since I require around 2.5 ml per application since I have diffuse thinning all over scalp.

At this point, the Fluridil has given me similar mediocre results but at least it's only 1/4 the cost. So I think I'll stick to the Fluridil for now and keep checking in to see what kind of results other members on this forum are experiencing. If you guys end up with regrowth I would be more than willing to jump back on. Hopefully by then the cost will go down a little.

I just cancelled my order too with Farmacia Sant Antonio.

They are still advertising the product is available on their website and will be delivered in 48-72hrs yet they don't have it in stock.

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
FFS customs are asking me about 100 euro to release my trinov from customs, seems like hairshopeurope sends the package with the original price invoice, is this the deal with everyone else?
certainly won't be ordering from them again, this thing is expensive as is already :(:(

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FFS customs are asking me about 100 euro to release my trinov from customs, seems like hairshopeurope sends the package with the original price invoice, is this the deal with everyone else?
certainly won't be ordering from them again, this thing is expensive as is already :(:(
FFS?

I got mine from them hairshipeurope just fine. No problem. But I am in the states

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
FFS?

I got mine from them hairshipeurope just fine. No problem. But I am in the states
For fucks sake lol, how many bottles did you order at once and did they charge you anything extra when getting it?
i asked them to ship stating a different price but they wrote down 255 euro right on the damn package -__-" this has just made ordering this thing so much more expensive..

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For fucks sake lol, how many bottles did you order at once and did they charge you anything extra when getting it?
i asked them to ship stating a different price but they wrote down 255 euro right on the damn package -__-" this has just made ordering this thing so much more expensive..
Just two.
Where are you located. Is that like import tax. Sure as hell a high tax if so

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm located in israel and ordered 3 bottles, the tax is about 50 euro and another 50 euro you need to pay ups for some bullshit charges of releasing it from customs which is outrageously high price to pay for such thing..
hairshopeurope said i can refuse it but will be refunded the price - the shipping costs (30 euro for each side) which kinda makes this pointless to refuse at this time..
Just not sure what to do next time when ordering trinov since adding 100 euro to each 255 euro buy would make it super unaffordable..

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm located in israel and ordered 3 bottles, the tax is about 50 euro and another 50 euro you need to pay ups for some bullshit charges of releasing it from customs which is outrageously high price to pay for such thing..
hairshopeurope said i can refuse it but will be refunded the price - the shipping costs (30 euro for each side) which kinda makes this pointless to refuse at this time..
Just not sure what to do next time when ordering trinov since adding 100 euro to each 255 euro buy would make it super unaffordable..

Trip to Cyprus or Italy..no idea if you get cheap flights..and then stock up...
Often thats work out cheaper...in the long run.
Only problem if you find out that it does nothing for you and you stuck with expensive hair juice