Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since i already ordered 3 bottles and going to try this for 6 months i need to order 3 more in total, my hair loss is pretty aggressive so at the 6 months mark i should know for sure if this does anything..
Just need to find a place which sends it and won't insist on shipping it with the damn invoice of it being so expensive..

pinotq

Reaction score
Hi Rudi ;
Correct, it does mess with one's appearance.
I am able to work from home these days, so appearances are not crucial.
Could not do twice daily if I traveled to the office daily as I've done in the past.
The joint pain is sufficient enough that I wish it to stop ASAP, and since I've tried to control all other possible reasons as much as possible, and I'm not prone to joint pain, and since prolactin's half life is ~15-20 mins, I should know in short order if this was the culprit. (This reasoning should also address Unacknowledged's statement.)
My apologies to Makaveli1988, I did not commence my study with photos, as this was a personal experiment from which I expected little. The efficacious results are irrefutable to me, but sadly I've no evidence to present.
If my joint pain resolves, I'll restart with one application every second day (that should still maintain some efficacy), to determine a threshold for the joint discomfort, though I'd need bloods to really understand what's at play here.
I'm only a sample of n=1, so obviously my results don't represent a consensus, though I thought them helpful to this board.
Everyone is different but if it helps, I have arthritis in 3 places and coincidentally started a new workout program with a trainer at the same time I started Trinov, and I use 4 mil per day once a day. A big part of my workout involves stretching to improve felixibility and reduce stiffness and joint pain. My joint pain has improved tremendously while on Trinov. You may be different but it certainly has not aggravated anything in my experience so its possible your pain is due to some other factor.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since i already ordered 3 bottles and going to try this for 6 months i need to order 3 more in total, my hair loss is pretty aggressive so at the 6 months mark i should know for sure if this does anything..
Just need to find a place which sends it and won't insist on shipping it with the damn invoice of it being so expensive..
sh*t man I do it for you homie. But strangers and internet don’t mix well.

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try a forwarder. parcl.com maybe that will be a work around the taxes?

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm located in israel and ordered 3 bottles, the tax is about 50 euro and another 50 euro you need to pay ups for some bullshit charges of releasing it from customs which is outrageously high price to pay for such thing..
hairshopeurope said i can refuse it but will be refunded the price - the shipping costs (30 euro for each side) which kinda makes this pointless to refuse at this time..
Just not sure what to do next time when ordering trinov since adding 100 euro to each 255 euro buy would make it super unaffordable..

Thats stupid.

sofia

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Using trinov for women for the past 1 month and 20 days. At the beginning the hair felt stronger, no change in hair loss. After 2 weeks hair loss diminished but after another 2 weeks I started losing more, so I stopped for 4-5 days. At the moment I am back to losing 20-50 (before it was 60-70), on washing days 100-150 (before it was at least 200).
I have a lot of little hairs sprouting, some longer then 2 months but they look darker, stronger.
But I also have the impression that the hair loss is more noticeable, specially at the front & hair line, hair just seems less and I am getting scared.
Do you guys think it's possible for it to look worse before it gets better?
I just ordered the men's trinov, see if it helps.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Using trinov for women for the past 1 month and 20 days. At the beginning the hair felt stronger, no change in hair loss. After 2 weeks hair loss diminished but after another 2 weeks I started losing more, so I stopped for 4-5 days. At the moment I am back to losing 20-50 (before it was 60-70), on washing days 100-150 (before it was at least 200).
I have a lot of little hairs sprouting, some longer then 2 months but they look darker, stronger.
But I also have the impression that the hair loss is more noticeable, specially at the front & hair line, hair just seems less and I am getting scared.
Shedding is not a good variable in determining if a hairloss treatment is working , when will people finally understand that on this forum? So please be consistent with ur treatment for atleast 6 months before concluding anything.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Sofia, just continue for the next few months. People expecting results too soon. Understandably, this is a huge emotional issue for most of us. I guess best is not to count hairs and avoid looking closely at your hairline daily. It makes you crazy if you are not careful. Easier said than done of course. Its a bit like investing in shares. People follow daily price movements and getting nervous and anxious in a bear market. Then the wrong decisions are often made. In your specific case, i am not sure if its a good idea using Trinov for males. There is probably a good reason why there is one for males and another one for females.

sofia

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sofia, just continue for the next few months. People expecting results too soon. Understandably, this is a huge emotional issue for most of us. I guess best is not to count hairs and avoid looking closely at your hairline daily. It makes you crazy if you are not careful. Easier said than done of course. Its a bit like investing in shares. People follow daily price movements and getting nervous and anxious in a bear market. Then the wrong decisions are often made. In your specific case, i am not sure if its a good idea using Trinov for males. There is probably a good reason why there is one for males and another one for females.

Hi Rudi, thank you for your support.
I think it's worth trying the men's version if it gets worse I'll stop. minoxidil 5% was originally also only for men.
We will see.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
FFS customs are asking me about 100 euro to release my trinov from customs, seems like hairshopeurope sends the package with the original price invoice, is this the deal with everyone else?
certainly won't be ordering from them again, this thing is expensive as is already :(:(

Are you in an EU country?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Twice a day shouldn't have any negative effect.

How would you know? It literally just came out, I dont think there is any consensus on whether this pricey lotion even works. Isnt it a little presumptuous to play the Trinov expert?

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Rudi, thank you for your support.
I think it's worth trying the men's version if it gets worse I'll stop. minoxidil 5% was originally also only for men.
We will see.
Id stick to the women’s version as they did tests on both and women had significant results to the mens marginal. I’m sure they designed it based on that. I could be wrong, maybe the men’s version’s stronger bc we require a slightly different formula

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
How would you know? It literally just came out, I dont think there is any consensus on whether this pricey lotion even works. Isnt it a little presumptuous to play the Trinov expert?

Just basic logic.

You apply say 1mg of s-equol that binds to DHT so it can’t disrupt the follicle. You apply 2mg... it isn’t going to suddenly make DHT able to negatively affect the follicle because you applied more the solution designed to stop hairloss. Just like Cassiopea are trialing CB several times a day.