Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

L1P

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all hope everyone is well.

If anyone saw my post yesterday I explained how I did a picture for the first time using a flash from my phone with wet hair.

Anyway, I've done a new one tonight with a flash on dry hair, and basically where my receded areas are completely "silky skin" there are quite a lot of white coloured small (some long) hairs... I've heard a few guys talk about zellus hairs or something?

Anyway, as this is first time I've used my phone with the flash on, are these hairs most likely there before trinov but I just haven't seen them, or could this be a good sign? What are these white hairs exactly?

TIA for any info :)

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all hope everyone is well.

If anyone saw my post yesterday I explained how I did a picture for the first time using a flash from my phone with wet hair.

Anyway, I've done a new one tonight with a flash on dry hair, and basically where my receded areas are completely "silky skin" there are quite a lot of white coloured small (some long) hairs... I've heard a few guys talk about zellus hairs or something?

Anyway, as this is first time I've used my phone with the flash on, are these hairs most likely there before trinov but I just haven't seen them, or could this be a good sign? What are these white hairs exactly?

TIA for any info :)

Vellus hairs. Either hair that can grow back because its not fully closed. Or its hair that is minituarizing.

Reactions: L1P

L1P

My Regimen
Reaction score
Vellus hairs. Either hair that can grow back because its not fully closed. Or its hair that is minituarizing.
Ok thanks. In my case I believe this would be the former as these hairs are too far forward to be hair that it is miniturising... probably hopeful thoughts at the moment but you never know :)

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone using trinov that actually have a noticable hairloss?

And I'm not talking about mature hairline, or slightly high temples.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've seen a huge increase in vellus hairs in last few weeks since my last update. I can see them from a few feet away in a mirror.
Hey Paul good work! Can I please ask you a few questions?
-DID you begin any other treatments lately?
-are you on any other treatmemt?
-what part of your scalp has the growth? Is that your vertex toward the back?
-are you sure these hairs were not there before?
Thanks!!

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've seen a huge increase in vellus hairs in last few weeks since my last update. I can see them from a few feet away in a mirror.

those do look like quite long vellus, I'm getting the same thing I think.

I'm only applying it to my right temple, and the vellus (still unpigmented) are a lot longer on that temple. Hopefully they get grow!

Paulito

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would kindly like to ask anyone posting pictures to always include the before picture. It doesn't take much editing. Something like this
upload_2019-2-10_13-34-25.png

Apart from that a little Trinov update: This morning I lost TWO hair in the shower. And 0 when combing after. This stuff is really doing something.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would kindly like to ask anyone posting pictures to always include the before picture. It doesn't take much editing. Something like this View attachment 112204

Apart from that a little Trinov update: This morning I lost TWO hair in the shower. And 0 when combing after. This stuff is really doing something.
In addition to what you mentioned, include the treatments that you are on (timeline as well) and what pattern hairloss and where you are applying the lotion?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason i said my hair fall reduced is that before whenever i shampoo my hair and rinse them, i could see tons of hair falling. However, after trinov, i hardly see few hair.
Pictures of what you are working with and where you apply the lotion please.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any diffuse thinners that have quit finasteride or dutasteride completely and replaced it with this?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any diffuse thinners that have quit finasteride or dutasteride completely and replaced it with this?
Great question. People need to tell us where they apply the lotion and what pattern loss they have when reporting back.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get a little bit frustrated with the application. Can't use the spray head due to longer hair. Dont want the liquid to end up on my hair. Thus I have to use the dropper. But that is not easy either. When in bed, I use small drops along the hairline so that it flows slowly up my scalp towards the crown. I turn my head slightly in both directions to get a proper distribution on my frontal area. My crown is fine...just the front is the nasty area. How are you guys doing it?

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pictures of what you are working with and where you apply the lotion please.
I don’t think i’ll ever share my pic here. Nobody have to believe me, I have no reason to lie about trinov.

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just pulled the trigger on 3 bottles of trinov, really hoping this wont be another waste of money but some of the positive reactions from people here got me a bit optimistic, will probably give it 6 months trial to be sure if this does anything.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason i said my hair fall reduced is that before whenever i shampoo my hair and rinse them, i could see tons of hair falling. However, after trinov, i hardly see few hair.

People generally have less hair shedding in January, it’s the time of the year. Just trying to consider all possibilities. Is it really the lotion? Is it winter or summer where you live?

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People generally have less hair shedding in January, it’s the time of the year. Just trying to consider all possibilities. Is it really the lotion? Is it winter or summer where you live?
That’s been happening for all year so i would say it’s trinov. Only time that i lose more hair is when i do micro needling in the morning. I push the stamp hard as i can tolerate the pain so yeah i think that’s why i lose more hair