Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like alot of Trinov users experience some sort of positive progress. Excited to see what the reports will be the next couple of months:-0

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you will use the treatment for 6 months or your whole life?

fidia was not clear on this point

bass

My Regimen
Reaction score
you will use the treatment for 6 months or your whole life?

fidia was not clear on this point

If i remember correct dr.brotzu said something about using it daily for up to a year and then like 2 times a week, but if you have results i would probably just use it everyday.

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello friends, new here. Where do we order the lotion from to avoid counterfeits? How often do we use and what is a good dropper? Can we mix with dermaroller? Which dermaroller is best and what frequency & depth is advised?

Regards,
Philip

EDIT: For those who use it without finasteride or any other drug, do you experience any androgenic side effects at all like the ones experienced with Propecia?

L1P

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello friends, new here. Where do we order the lotion from to avoid counterfeits? How often do we use and what is a good dropper? Can we mix with dermaroller? Which dermaroller is best and what frequency & depth is advised?

Regards,
Philip

EDIT: For those who use it without finasteride or any other drug, do you experience any androgenic side effects at all like the ones experienced with Propecia?

Hello I use efarma.com... I think they're the dearest but great service - keep you updated on the deliveries etc and only took 4 days to arrive to me in the UK.

I HAVE never tried finasteride, but no, zero side effects for me from trinov.

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so you buy a treatment by not knowing how long you will use it?

because it seems to me expensive if it's for life

no one has contact with fidia or has an interview with Dr. Brotzu?

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score

If it works we will know soon, and it will be replicated and made cheaper.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I guess thats the least problem on peoples mind. If it doesnt work you stop after a while. If it does you will just continue. Once patent runs out it will become cheaper anyway

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Somebody can tell me please what is best dermaroller for combine with brotzu to reverse high Norwood? I have many small hair that don’t grow long in my scalp and from far it looks bald but isn’t :/

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can i have an opinion please..
I've been on a combo of Finasteride+Minoxidil for over 3 years, microneedling with Derninator for over a year now and continuing with all those . I just had a transplant of frontal 1/3 and midscalp 2 months ago and things seem on track
My issue is the diffusely thinned crown just behind the transplanted section. I'm not keen on another procedure on it, as the risk of transection could lead to a substandard result.
I wonder if it's worth considering using Brotzu lotion on the crown in addition to my regime.. I see some of you are using Brotzu lotion instead of Finasteride; I'm not keen on ditching it, as it gave me some minor gains in the first 12 months and probably the reason i stabilised the hair loss. Is it too much to be adding Brotzu in addition to my regime in my situation?
Thanks

I have had excellent results with Avodart...since 2010

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have had excellent results with Avodart...since 2010

That's great to know. It is something I could look into further down the line...but going from Finasteride to Avodart is probably likely to send the hair thru another shedding cycle which is not something I need 2 months after a hair transplant.
Have you been using Avodart in conjunction with Brotzu, or would you use only one or the other?

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use both..started with Trinov two days ago...and microneedling since early January. I hope for synergies

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Somebody can tell me please what is best dermaroller for combine with brotzu to reverse high Norwood? I have many small hair that don’t grow long in my scalp and from far it looks bald but isn’t :/

It depends how deeply you intend to needle...if it's just some light needling to improve blood flow, then there are many choices. I get mine from https://www.dermarollerstore.co.uk . As mentioned many times in other threads, stamping is better than rolling due to the angle of needles inserting more perpendicular to scalp. If you would like to do proper wounding, I would suggest one of the mechanical devices such as dermapen/derminator, as the faster action gives you less pain.

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use both..started with Trinov two days ago...and microneedling since early January. I hope for synergies
I often thought the idea of Brotzu is it tackles the DHT issue, hence removing the need for an anti-androgen. I may just add Brotzu to my existing regime... Is there any issues with doing both?

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I often thought the idea of Brotzu is it tackles the DHT issue, hence removing the need for an anti-androgen. I may just add Brotzu to my existing regime... Is there any issues with doing both?

My understanding is it acts like a combo of finasteride and minoxidil without side effects. Since I dont like minoxidil due to twice daily usage recommendation I decided on Trinov. But I am under no illusion. Trinov on its own wont do much for me due to age. Its just the combo with the other two treatments.
But perhaps I am one of the lucky ones..who knows.
Ultimately I have to rely on Histogen, Replicel or Tsuji....one day..whenever that will be.

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My understanding is it acts like a combo of finasteride and minoxidil without side effects. Since I dont like minoxidil due to twice daily usage recommendation I decided on Trinov. But I am under no illusion. Trinov on its own wont do much for me due to age. Its just the combo with the other two treatments.
But perhaps I am one of the lucky ones..who knows.
Ultimately I have to rely on Histogen, Replicel or Tsuji....one day..whenever that will be.

So in essence, what we are doing by combining Brotzu with an anti-androgen is to even further reduce scalp DHT ... I have no idea whether it is likely to cause further sides than Finasteride already has been doing. I'll have a think about it, thanks.

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is everyone's itch on Trinov? Its a Hit and miss with me. Some days its gone and some days it comes back. However, overall its better than pre-trinov. I would say a 40% reduction.

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the patent will last how long? I would love to have trinov in June if your results are good but I would like to do it a year maximum ..