Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol you really think 11,2mg/30 equol per day could really result in sexual sides come on guys. a human is not a robot. sexual drive will always fluctuate from time to time and is effected by your mind.

Thank you, sh*t so weak you can even inject it right in the prostate that you'll still rocking hard wood

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Italians on their forum claim hair worse after 2 months. First they also claimed reduced shedding in the first two weeks. This perfectly fits also mine case. I will update with pictures at month 3. Take care bros.

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Italians on their forum claim hair worse after 2 months. First they also claimed reduced shedding in the first two weeks. This perfectly fits also mine case. I will update with pictures at month 3. Take care bros.

any of the Italians report anything positive?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
any of the Italians report anything positive?
Right now they claim, that someone is having good results from homemade potion and that Fidia made weaker version of the original brotion. Rest is at 2 months depressed and edgy.

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right now they claim, that someone is having good results from homemade potion and that Fidia made weaker version of the original brotion. Rest is at 2 months depressed and edgy.

If it actually makes people depressed and edgy atleast we'd know it has an active ingredient, but I'd be suprised if it gives those sorts of sides.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it actually makes people depressed and edgy atleast we'd know it has an active ingredient, but I'd be suprised if it gives those sorts of sides.
Lol. I did not mean that trinov cause it directly. They are depressed and edgy, that most of the people are reporting worse hair after 2 months. One hopefully positive sign is. A lot of people even on folliclethought are reporting bigger darker pores on their head. I see them too.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is so discouraging to hear. What's disturbing is that according to the studies and Fidia, increased shedding isn't supposed to be a side effect. I just ordered a 3 months supply too. I hope I don't end up pissing away more money and hair.

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is so discouraging to hear. What's disturbing is that according to the studies and Fidia, increased shedding isn't supposed to be a side effect. I just ordered a 3 months supply too. I hope I don't end up pissing away more money and hair.

where in the studies did it say there was no shedding?

I thought the customer service person just said that in an email?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I forgot where I saw that, maybe I was mistaking it for a study for another product.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It didn't explicitly claim no shedding, but it also did NOT mention any shedding phase. When they were detailing the "results" for different time period (i.e., 1 week, 6 weeks, 3 mos, 6 mos), at no point did it say any of the subjects experienced increased shedding. if they knew of a shedding phase due to the product (even if it's an "it gets worse before it gets better" thing like with minoxidil), not disclosing such is incredibly dishonest, as one of the reasons I was waiting for this for two years instead of using minoxidil is because I did not want a shedding phase.

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
there's a pretty strong trend that shows any product that actually does anything will cause a shed. Miniturizing hairs always seem to shed before they start deminiturizing.

You don't tend to get hairs with thin tips and fat roots, it sheds first and grows back thicker.

Though I have to say, I've not had a shed.

Jaggs92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed any improvements to their face while using this i.e clearer skin? Less acne, sebum etc?

I did begin using a multivitamin at the same time as trinov so maybe this is the cause of the improvement.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Janko can you track down what person on that forum makes their homemade brotzu? If you could track him down we should see if we could just purchase his own created stuff. I’m still trying to be optimistic on this trinov. Heads up people

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f***, i didt see slightly improvement on temples, while overall hair did get a little worse. But i wanted to use it 6 month without a pause. But my after my 2 bottles of Trinov did end, i had bad luck to order from f*****g farmae , which claims to ship in 48 hours to Germany. After 11 days i still dont even have information about, and their support service was telling lies and isnt helpfull all. I should just try to get my money back. We still dont know for sure if Trinov itself is a scam and this italian scammer shops make it worse.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don’t get all this worry with libido. No matter how much finasteride I take I still can’t nuke my libido. I really was looking forward to having a lowered libido. I legit cant not get horny. It’s like I have hyperlibido disease or something.

Pitter

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am new in the Forum. I was just reading the results of Trinov for you.

I had the chance to get 100ml of a handmade Trinov in a group buy in another forum and now it is almost over, I bought a couple of bottles of Trinov (that supposedly contains the main basic ingredients) waiting for another group buy.

So far my experience was with the handmade lotion (more or less the same price Tag than Trinov):
* Hairloss considerably reduced (just between 10 to 30 hairs in the shower)
* Regarding regrowth I can't say much, yes I noticed hair fuller, but with a two month window I can't neither say that I was getting regrowth even if my feeling was like it was working.
* No sides (Spring is coming and my libido is way to high)

Now I am going to start with Trinov, and I hope they same effects stays. I might also start microneedling from next weekend.

Frosty_Black

My Regimen
Reaction score
f***, i didt see slightly improvement on temples, while overall hair did get a little worse. But i wanted to use it 6 month without a pause. But my after my 2 bottles of Trinov did end, i had bad luck to order from f*****g farmae , which claims to ship in 48 hours to Germany. After 11 days i still dont even have information about, and their support service was telling lies and isnt helpfull all. I should just try to get my money back. We still dont know for sure if Trinov itself is a scam and this italian scammer shops make it worse.
Yeah it took sometime for me to get my shipment too mate. I think they run out of stock. The 48-72 hour shipment time on their website is the period it takes from the time they dispatch. Anyways what did they say when you wrote to them?

I have nothing for or against Trinov, just started using it a week back and nothing to report as of now. I was reading a bit about Fidia as well recently. Apparently they were established in 1946. Even if the treatment is not as effective as they claim, I doubt they will put their name on a scam(snake oil) to make a quick buck. Guess what I am trying to say is, give it sometime to see if the treatment works. Even the FDA approved minoxidil and Finas takes 6-12 months to see progress.

Cheers mate. Keep us updated.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Starting to notice that this probably thinned my hairline out and/or caused further recession in the nearly 6 weeks I've been using it (was using it twice per day for most of that time, exclusively on the temple/frontal hairline area). I don't know how it did it - it's not like I noticed a huge increased in shedding in the shower, but it definitely looks like my hairline has thinned out and gone further back about 1/8-1/4 of an inch.