Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From my personal experience and what I read on various forums so far....
It is often the case that many of us have the peachy fuzz with or without having noticed it in the past. Often it is when we start a new regime that prompted us to look closer. Im not suggesting it is definitely not due to Trinov in your case (I hope it is), and it could be that Trinov slowly made it more visible (or they look more visible with Trinov on it?). I guess we will never know.
However, I don't think I've ever seen credible evidence of anyone turning a bunch of vellus hair to truly terminal to the point that that you've got a small area covered up. What Finasteride/Minoxidil combo often achieves is a few isolated hair turning darker and growing in the middle of a bunch of peachy fuzz, but stops at a length. This did improve my cosmetic appearance somewhat though.
I pretty much concluded mine won't get any better having persisted with my regime for 3 years, so went for the transplant. However, the thinning crown was not worked on and I would love to believe Trinov can add some thickness...only time will tell.
I'm in the same frustrating stage with needling + essential oils. New growth is clearly there on my hairline, both thick terminal and miniaturised or vellus. But how do I know it's not new hairs replacing recently fallen ones? As you said, Time will tell. And since I know Time and I know male pattern baldness, I expect them both to tell me by laughing at my face. I'm trying to be prepared and keep enthusiasm down

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what's happened in the past 10 days to make this your opinion?

you posted saying you weren't sure it was doing anything 2 weeks ago.

-------

Week 7 of 3 sprays a day on my NW2.5 left temple, and it has considerably more vellus hairs of longer length than the right (which I do not use Trinov on). But this means nothing unless they pigment and grow.

He was talking about the company he orders from. His experience is good.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Chin up Sofia..It doesn't make things worse. Its very hard for all users to last 6 months to see if it justs provide maintenance and perhaps some regrowth (due to combo treatments). At least CM-3 has shown good results for women and it is about to enter the Korean market (according to the company). Long term all good for you.
Hi Rudi what is CM-3 ?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Sam1,
It has been 2 months but I feel a bit discouraged to be honest.
First 3 weeks the hair felt better, lot less hair loss, then shedding, now I am back to normal more or less. I don't know, as someone said here, if the lost hair will grow back stronger in the next months or if my hair loss is simply getting worse. But I have less and the existing ones are visibly weaker. And now I'm stuck with the men's version, don't know if I should try it. Bad day today....
At least if your shedding is back to normal it could be a sign now that things are on the up swing and your past the hump. Hopefully regrowth starts now and shedding tappers off more so.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

sofia

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least if your shedding is back to normal it could be a sign now that things are on the up swing and your past the hump. Hopefully regrowth starts now and shedding tappers off more so.
With back to normal, unfortunately, I meant back to lose as much as before, which is just too much. Maybe a little less on washing days .

Last edited:

sofia

My Regimen
Reaction score
Chin up Sofia..It doesn't make things worse. Its very hard for all users to last 6 months to see if it justs provide maintenance and perhaps some regrowth (due to combo treatments). At least CM-3 has shown good results for women and it is about to enter the Korean market (according to the company). Long term all good for you.
Thank you Rudi :)
I had a look at the pics, just seems like after 3 months it looks worse, then a little better, but hair loss further back. Maybe I am just having a bad day.

Last edited:

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi again! Let´s go back to business one more week.

There you have my new photos, but I need you to know that I´m about to finish my first bottle of Trinov (it could happen tomorrow or in a couple days maybe, not anymore. I´ll use the dropper till it´s over).

I´ll post new photos at the end of March, because as you can see there are no improvements (beginning to think that I´m getting worse in some areas). Besides, I didn´t like that a random Chinese dude took my photos without even consulting for a forking Youtube video so I´m kind of mad...

But if this shirt works I´m will gentle forgive him and those to come.

- Right temple:

LK27xMN.jpg

S9rl67O.jpg

kzuti4r.jpg

j7yfkXU.jpg

xkKhjvO.jpg

Zbm64Rh.jpg

HNTPmFw.jpg

- Left temple:

eyNzURJ.jpg

bjcdluO.jpg

xCBI5Zg.jpg

Ps. Not going to give up the treatment, let´s see what happens with the second bottle next week!

Ps2. U here @Clockwise or @beps63? Does this work to you or what? Don´t want to lose more hair, hope this Brotion can give us at least maintenance.

Greetings ;)

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if Fidia changed the composition of Brotzu's original formula (which was the one the study was conducted on, iirc) for some reason, likely financial. Like, either perhaps they didn't use pure S-equal, or there's no carnitine in it, or the percentages changed or something. Because how can there be such a big discrepancy between what their "study" said and the experiences of users here? I know that I certainly am not close to seeing "darker peach fuzz" after 45 days (I've been using it around 35 days, twice per day for most of that time; I've switched to the recommended once per day the last several days). I do think I see a lot of peach fuzz, but as I mention a couple of pages back I'm not sure if that was always there or not. Of course, if it grows and/or becomes darker over the next 15-20 days, then it's the lotion that's doing it.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if Fidia changed the composition of Brotzu's original formula (which was the one the study was conducted on, iirc) for some reason, likely financial. Like, either perhaps they didn't use pure S-equal, or there's no carnitine in it, or the percentages changed or something. Because how can there be such a big discrepancy between what their "study" said and the experiences of users here? I know that I certainly am not close to seeing "darker peach fuzz" after 45 days (I've been using it around 35 days, twice per day for most of that time; I've switched to the recommended once per day the last several days). I do think I see a lot of peach fuzz, but as I mention a couple of pages back I'm not sure if that was always there or not. Of course, if it grows and/or becomes darker over the next 15-20 days, then it's the lotion that's doing it.
This peach fuzz that you keep hearing about is just vellus hair that was always there and that everyone has. They just didn’t notice it before.
Never underestimate the placebo effect.

Reactions: br1

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This peach fuzz that you keep hearing about is just vellus hair that was always there and that everyone has. They just didn’t notice it before.
Never underestimate the placebo effect.

I agree (and conceded a few pages ago) that it's possible the peach fuzz was always there and I never noticed it because I never looked at my scalp from an angle which was parallel to the scalp (so I could see if anything was protruding). But is it true that everyone has abundant peach fuzz on areas where there has not been real hair for 5+ years? Not sure.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I believe that one substance changed to enable the lotion to be sold as a cosmetic product. Apparently, some people mixed their own lotion based on the original mixture and had good results. That is what people wrote on here. I think I read that in the massive first Brotzu thread...one day we may find out.

Gunner89

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m new to the forum and I’ve been using Trinov for one month. I haven’t noticed any regrowth just yet but shedding is much more noticeable. I’ve been on avodart for about four years and it’s slowed my loss down. I’m giving Trinov six months to show some sort of positive signs if not I’ll give it up. I hope others are having success with this product

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree (and conceded a few pages ago) that it's possible the peach fuzz was always there and I never noticed it because I never looked at my scalp from an angle which was parallel to the scalp (so I could see if anything was protruding). But is it true that everyone has abundant peach fuzz on areas where there has not been real hair for 5+ years? Not sure.
Yup, everyone has vellus hairs. Take a picture parallel to you forehead. You’ll see a similar peach fuzz there as well.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe that one substance changed to enable the lotion to be sold as a cosmetic product. Apparently, some people mixed their own lotion based on the original mixture and had good results. That is what people wrote on here. I think I read that in the massive first Brotzu thread...one day we may find out.

Which ingredient do you believe they changed, and what basis do you have for believing that?

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which ingredient do you believe they changed, and what basis do you have for believing that?

That was mentioned in the massive original thread. In an interview he also mentioned something. Tried to find more info in the thread but I gave up after a while.
I could imagine that the 'famous' group who had success were probably not representative for the Androgenetic Alopecia people out there.
Not that easy to get that right. And I guess those group created the massive hype
But that all really does not matter, if you commit for 6 months.
Then you have your own answer relevant for you. Worst case scenario is that you probably wasted a few Euros. Peanuts in the hair loss world..IMO

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If they had good results then everyone would be using it. We'll know in a few more months whether or not Trinov is a product that performs.

Ulaine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only got 54 days out of my first two bottles despite being mindful of using max 1 ml..

Absolutely zero results or side effects so far. Probably won't order again after my third and last bottle unless someone here documents some legit progress.

Good luck brothers.