Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If they had good results then everyone would be using it. We'll know in a few more months whether or not Trinov is a product that performs.

Yes, that was mentioned in a few posts. But I could not find any details (pics etc) in the thread.
In addition, a homebrew mix is not everybody's cup of tea.
And you are right..lets wait for the summer

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I struggle to see how this (if a scam) would make more than like $25k because we will all know in another couple months whether it does anything or not.

If a scam from the start not a very profitable / time worthy one.

I just imagine this:

During business negotiations between Fidia and another pharmaceutical company or large customer, the lead negotiator asks the Fidia CEO the following...So, you are telling me that your company is great to make valuable business with? Mmmhh, I just used your Trinov product.........

Ulaine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also no maintenance?

It's probably not too smart too try and say anything conclusive about maintenance based on just a 2 month period. That being said my hair is for sure the worst it has ever been and it's even noticeably worse than when I started Trinov unfortunately.

Breyfogle

Established Member
Reaction score
My report after 2 month's of useage:

First of all, these bottles don't last a month. I just finished bottle Number 3 after exactly 2 months. And yes, I've been using one ml each time, more or less.

Second, my hair is somewhat long and shaggy, and has been from the beginning. So it's difficult to gauge any visual progress. But I am a "Norwood 3 vertex", so my emerging bald spot and receding hairline are all quite noticeable. I would certainly notice any real gains in hair.

That said, I have noticed two major changes. First change is that my hair does indeed seem to be stabilizing. Some random thick terminal hairs are poking forth from my hairline. Shorter than my real bangs but thick and noticeable. Perhaps a centimeter long. They may have already been there, but generally my hair feels like it's subtly more substantial. Full disclosure: Propecia worked great for me when I used it 10 years ago in my twenties. However, it took about 8 months to notice much. But after that it was clear I gained a norwood or two.

Second change is that about two weeks ago I noticed I wasn't having very great orgasms, stopped being as horny and had greater difficulty getting and keeping an erection. This is the exact feeling I had from Propecia, and why I stopped. This tells me the antiandrogen goes systemic, which also means it's working. So I assume this tradeoff is going to result in thicker hair after about 8 months, but no great sex. I'm willing to muscle through if this keeps my hair in anticipation of Tsuji, Follica, or something else. We'll see.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

First of all, these bottles don't last a month. I just finished bottle Number 3 after exactly 2 months. And yes, I've been using one ml each time, more or less.

Second, my hair is somewhat long and shaggy, and has been from the beginning. So it's difficult to gauge any visual progress. But I am a "Norwood 3 vertex", so my emerging bald spot and receding hairline are all quite noticeable. I would certainly notice any real gains in hair.

That said, I have noticed two major changes. First change is that my hair does indeed seem to be stabilizing. Some random thick terminal hairs are poking forth from my hairline. Shorter than my real bangs but thick and noticeable. Perhaps a centimeter long. They may have already been there, but generally my hair feels like it's subtly more substantial. Full disclosure: Propecia worked great for me when I used it 10 years ago in my twenties. However, it took about 8 months to notice much. But after that it was clear I gained a norwood or two.

Second change is that about two weeks ago I noticed I wasn't having very great orgasms, stopped being as horny and had greater difficulty getting and keeping an erection. This is the exact feeling I had from Propecia, and why I stopped. This tells me the antiandrogen goes systemic, which also means it's working. So I assume this tradeoff is going to result in thicker hair after about 8 months, but no great sex. I'm willing to muscle through if this keeps my hair in anticipation of Tsuji, Follica, or something else. We'll see.

When you stopped finasteride. Did u have catch up hairloss or was it more of a gradual loss within 1-2 years ?

Breyfogle

Established Member
Reaction score
Good question. I actually stopped Propecia when I was 34 and replaced it with Rogaine, which I had never used before. And yes, over the next year or two had a significant shed, followed by a more gradual loss. The Rogaine slowed down the catchup hairloss, but I've been slowly losing ground ever since then.

I'm 43 now, and there's a small but clear balding spot and classic receding hairline pattern wreaking real havoc. My hair is just enough at the point that I could get it back if a miracle drug comes out in a year or two.

WaterlooSunrise

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, there's a strange tightness to my scalp I've never experienced before.

Two months is too short a time to expect to notice any hair, but I do notice physiological changes.
Not least of which is a clear dip in libido.
How much of a dip are we talking about here? For example, when I was on finasteride, I could see a hot girl and feel literally no physical response, as if there was a disconnect between my brain and my penis. Is it like that, or just a generally lower sex drive?

This would make brotzu totally pointless, imo. Maintenance is already possible, I just want maintenance without running the risk of castration...

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good question. I actually stopped Propecia when I was 34 and replaced it with Rogaine, which I had never used before. And yes, over the next year or two had a significant shed, followed by a more gradual loss. The Rogaine slowed down the catchup hairloss, but I've been slowly losing ground ever since then.

I'm 43 now, and there's a small but clear balding spot and classic receding hairline pattern wreaking real havoc. My hair is just enough at the point that I could get it back if a miracle drug comes out in a year or two.

I hope to god you get it back! At 26 I am starting to show a thinning all over my scalp. Mainly in the pattern but it’s not super clear yet. Got on finasteride 2.8 months ago. Slowed the shedding and still slowing.

Breezula could be great.
But I really feel like the real cure is hair follicle cloning. Clone your own hair. And transplant. 50 grand later we would have hair better than anyone lol

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow I will begin my second Brotion: I began with the first one last 31st December 2018 as you can see here. So, we will see but I think that´s not going to work. Still I will use this bottle for sure, fingers crossed ;)

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score

Very nice detailed update...would you say you shed the same, less, or more then pre trinov? And has your hair become lighter or darker in any fashion? Thanks

Breyfogle

Established Member
Reaction score
How much of a dip are we talking about here? For example, when I was on finasteride, I could see a hot girl and feel literally no physical response, as if there was a disconnect between my brain and my penis. Is it like that, or just a generally lower sex drive?

This would make brotzu totally pointless, imo. Maintenance is already possible, I just want maintenance without running the risk of castration...

If you only need maintenance, I would avoid.
1. I can't REALLY tell if it's working or not.
2. It's quite expensive.
3. My libido is markedly affected. Not as much as Propecia, but there's definitely an effect. And it's not mental. I've been focusing on career for a few years now, purposely fapping with regularity to keep myself from getting tempted into a distracting relationship. Because of the regularity of my wanks, I know when something's afoot. I'm just not having those gotta-jerk-off-soon, launch-a-load-to-the-moon sessions that seem to crop up once a week or so. I just coldly wank before bed every night. I'm usually much more into myself than this! Perhaps I should buy myself some flowers. Get a bath bomb at Anthropologie. Stick a matchbox car in my ***.... You guys are all into this too, right?

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Drop in libido? Wasn't the whole purpose of using S-equol that it wasn't supposed to give sexual side effects? WTF? I haven't noticed any myself, but that's concerning.

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you only need maintenance, I would avoid.
1. I can't REALLY tell if it's working or not.
2. It's quite expensive.
3. My libido is markedly affected. Not as much as Propecia, but there's definitely an effect. And it's not mental. I've been focusing on career for a few years now, purposely fapping with regularity to keep myself from getting tempted into a distracting relationship. Because of the regularity of my wanks, I know when something's afoot. I'm just not having those gotta-jerk-off-soon, launch-a-load-to-the-moon sessions that seem to crop up once a week or so. I just coldly wank before bed every night. I'm usually much more into myself than this! Perhaps I should buy myself some flowers. Get a bath bomb at Anthropologie. Stick a matchbox car in my ***.... You guys are all into this too, right?

get some bloods done if you're worried, costs less than a bottle of trinov

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 7 weeks in still busting thick loads, no libido change here

I was however paranoid for a few days at one point Brotzu was killing my dick, that anxiety caused my limp dick. Not Brotzu

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No side effects at all, some people here are just too emotional. Just stop thinking about yer dick 24/7.
Speaking of hair fall rate: mildly decreased (2 and half weeks in). I’m not expecting great results after only few weeks, defo gonna use it for 2 months, if nothing happens - I’ll just quit the game and go for FUE.

MrWelsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Spring15- exactly the same situation here, though I convinced myself its all in my head and everything's gone back to normal now. Only been using it for a week.