Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you've been bald there like a decade ago think the skin gets calcified and nothing grows there.

But with dermarolling/massage I think regrowth is possible pretty much anywhere.
;)

Umber

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if I buy finastride I know it’s real cause we’ll its regulated and sold and tested. sh*t would be chaotic if it was fake. Trinov is sold in Italy are there any laws at all over there that protect people from getting a false product.
Lol, I mean no disrespect, but that has to be the most American question I've read so far on this forum. Italy isn't some backwaters country in south-east Asia

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol, I mean no disrespect, but that has to be the most American question I've read so far on this forum. Italy isn't some backwaters country in south-east Asia

Lol

Well if I buy finastride I know it’s real cause we’ll its regulated and sold and tested. sh*t would be chaotic if it was fake. Trinov is sold in Italy are there any laws at all over there that protect people from getting a false product.

Italy is part of the EU, and they have much stricter laws and regulations than here in the US, in regards to the good old business consumer relationship. There is slightly less emphasis on the whole "let's just put whatever we want in this, if it makes us more money" thing.

Last edited:

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me where I can find the leaked picture that clockwise released back in september.
I search the f#### internet and can't find nothingg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm now 85+% sure that this is regrowing at least some hair in the temple point/sideburn region. I now have several short white hairs on the front edge of these areas, where there wasn't hair previously. I've been using this 2x/day, about 8-10 sprays at a time (so ~1.5-1.7 ml per application) for almost 20 days strictly on my temple/sideburn and frontal hairline area. I've also been applying it to the front center of my hairline, but further back, because I am super thin there. So far not much to report on the hairline area (though I possibly see a hair or two), but on the temple/sideburn area I'm almost positive it's doing something.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm now 85+% sure that this is regrowing at least some hair in the temple point/sideburn region. I now have several short white hairs on the front edge of these areas, where there wasn't hair previously. I've been using this 2x/day, about 8-10 sprays at a time (so ~1.5-1.7 ml per application) for almost 20 days strictly on my temple/sideburn and frontal hairline area. I've also been applying it to the front center of my hairline, but further back, because I am super thin there. So far not much to report on the hairline area (though I possibly see a hair or two), but on the temple/sideburn area I'm almost positive it's doing something.
Are you on any other treatment?

Ragman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could someone tell me, how many times a day the Trinov should be applied? I thought it was just the once a day....

Italianlady

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could someone tell me, how many times a day the Trinov should be applied? I thought it was just the once a day....
Instructions say just the once, which is what most people are doing. Some people are doing more. I’m on week 3 (I’m female) using once a day. Nothing to report so far

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It just arrived. Tomorrow it will be my first day. Fingers crossed that synergies with Avodart and microneedling will provide superior results than Trinov alone as shown in studies.

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score

I feel like I've got an increase in length of my 'white' vellus hairs along my hairline as well, just need to hope they pigment so I know for sure.

Using 2 sprays a day for 1 month with light dermarolling + sandalore + nizoral

Last edited:

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me where I can find the leaked picture that clockwise released back in september.
I search the f#### internet and can't find nothingg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They arent leaked any longer - Trinov posted them on twitter or fb or something. It's the same one of the guy with the 4 photos showing progress over 6 months begining, 1 month, 3 months and 6 months. - view from above.

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
where did you get it for this price?
from italian online pharmacies.....just go on trovaprezzi.it, write "trinov uomo" and there are listed various prices but they can change quickly depending on availability. Shipment cost is always zero because beyond a certain amount it's free

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
from italian online pharmacies.....just go on trovaprezzi.it, write "trinov uomo" and there are listed various prices but they can change quickly depending on availability. Shipment cost is always zero because beyond a certain amount it's free
I had a look..looks like it the shampoo is also already available....mmhhh

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
Got 1-2 applications left till I'm done the 2nd bottle...1ml a day with syringe , will be 2 months on Feb 12 I think....bottles don't last 30 days...still shedding, no regrowth....everyone talks about small darker hairs, yaa I got them too but they were always there....maybee needs full 6 months? Who knows...

baldislove

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about the people that suffer from alopecia areata? If I remember correctly they responded the best to this lotion. It would be cool to see progress pictures from those users to know if this actually does something or not.