Reaction score

Attachments

• trinov.jpg
    trinov.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 767

Paulito

My Regimen
Reaction score
The regrowth is noticeable in many of them. It could be cosmetically relevant if they'd let it grow out.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In this picture I observe improvement in miniaturized hair

Indeed, what one have to keep in mind that those people only have used Trinov.
Most people on here are also using Propecia, microneedling etc. Thus it is probably not unreasonable that on average people here are going to have more success. Time will tell!!

Dougie3756

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else notice their skin peeling slightly from this. I see it on the front of hairline on forehead and temples.

Dougie3756

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you zoom in on this pic you can definitely see brown hairs sprouting.

Attachments

• 20190207_120130.jpg
    20190207_120130.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 947

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you zoom in on this pic you can definitely see brown hairs sprouting.
Thats regrowth buddy but what about the rest of your hair is it thicker? And u still shedding? I dnt wanna use it because of that i dnt wanna lose what i have

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've only been using this for about 4 weeks, experienced no shedding and hair feels thicker. I know it may sound crazy but it's true.
I assume its the synergy with your other treatments..good on you

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dnt think it works ppl still losing hair

Common man, have hope. Too many downers on this site, It’s been two months. Weaker hairs shed and fall out so stronger and new vellus hairs sprout! Gotta give it some more time to write it off.

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys where is the best place to buy and fastest shipping for Trinov to the United States? Thanks

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
from italian online pharmacies.....just go on trovaprezzi.it, write "trinov uomo" and there are listed various prices but they can change quickly depending on availability. Shipment cost is always zero because beyond a certain amount it's free

Are you getting it delivered outside of Italy? I can't find any that deliver to anywhere but Italy.

@Goodsend

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.farmaciasantantonio.net/en/content/17-trinov-lozione-anticaduta-30-ml

Dear customer, I do apologize for our delay, but we have changed our courier, and we are setting up a new contract with DHL INTERNATIONAL, to secure faster and safer deliveries to USA.

I hope we are able to ship your parcel at the beginning of next week

You will receive and email with the tracking of the courier, once shipped.

Thank you for your patience

Are they out of stock again?