Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys you still shdding?

Mine was heavy. Now almost 7 weeks and shedding has almost stopped. I seem to have had some regrowth (see previous pics) but it also seems to be thinner in places! I hope this is hair that Trinov shed and will come back (stronger?)

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some mixed reviews but I’m pretty optimistic!! To you shedders I have faith it’s coming back stronger and with more new hairs! Gonna get some trinov and start real soon, will post before and new pics along the way. I am gonna be so stoked if this stuff works!

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some mixed reviews but I’m pretty optimistic!! To you shedders I have faith it’s coming back stronger and with more new hairs! Gonna get some trinov and start real soon, will post before and new pics along the way. I am gonna be so stoked if this stuff works!
I dnt think it works ppl still losing hair

L1P

My Regimen
Reaction score
25 days on trinov.

Been a while, main thing I've noticed is that my minor scalp psoriasis has improved greatly! Not sure why or how :) No side effects to report.

Nothing to report on the hair loss side of things as too early in my opinion.

Been reading through the posts - can I just say people seem to be saying the product is a fake because no one has grown an afro after 1 or 2 months... I just think we have to be realistic, my understanding is that the main purpose of the product was to halt the further fall of hair in the scalp (hense the antifall in the name) and strengthen the hair you do have? For me personally this would be an amazing result. What I am trying to say, is that I will post a before and after picture on the 6 months mark, and if I still have the same receded hairline that I do now then to me that has been a success! Anything better is a bonus!

Best of luck everyone

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
25 days on trinov.

Been a while, main thing I've noticed is that my minor scalp psoriasis has improved greatly! Not sure why or how :) No side effects to report.

Nothing to report on the hair loss side of things as too early in my opinion.

Been reading through the posts - can I just say people seem to be saying the product is a fake because no one has grown an afro after 1 or 2 months... I just think we have to be realistic, my understanding is that the main purpose of the product was to halt the further fall of hair in the scalp (hense the antifall in the name) and strengthen the hair you do have? For me personally this would be an amazing result. What I am trying to say, is that I will post a before and after picture on the 6 months mark, and if I still have the same receded hairline that I do now then to me that has been a success! Anything better is a bonus!

Best of luck everyone
Its not doing anything ppl are still shedding buddy

L1P

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not doing anything ppl are still shedding buddy

For me it's too early to make that statement. Even if people are still losing hair, it's well known that most hair loss treatments involve some hair loss in the early stage of use before stronger hair comes.

Paulito

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Y'all! So I finally decided to create an account here to share my bit on Trinov. I'm roughly a NW3 with temples and diffuse thinning on top. First off, a little bit to my past regime. I started using Regaine about 4 years ago. At fist it worked like magic! It was like rewinding the clock. I got the same thickness as in teenage years if not better! This paradise phase peaked at around 6 months (I responded very quickly) and lasted for about a year. Another year later I was already back to the baseline (two years after starting Regaine).

Until recently my regime was this:
  • Caffeine shampoo every day
  • Keto shampoo about 1-2 a week
  • Regaine foam every morning
  • Regaine liquid every evening
  • Ell Crannell about 1-2 hours in the evening before Regaine
Now that I've switched to Trinov I was afraid of using two vasodilators at the same time so I discontinued Regaine completely. So my current regime is:
  • Caffeine shampoo every day
  • Keto shampoo about 1-2 a week
  • 1ml Trinov in the evening
There's a couple of reasons why I discontinued Ell Crannell. Firstly,I believe it's rather similar to Trinov in how it's supposed to work. Secondly, I believe I might have been getting sides from it. Last but not least, it's just a drag using so many things at once. In the first couple of days I was using Regaine foam in the morning and Trinov in the evening. I've experience some unsettling heart palpitations (had something similar when I overdosed on Regaine way back) which lead me to drop Regaine altogether.

All of this needs to be kept in mind when judging my results. I'm actually quite worried about a massive shed caused by the discontinuation of Regaine. Which means I'm perhaps not the best Trinov test subject. Having said that, knowing that Trinov might be a safe transition (if it turns out that way) from Regaine is also something.

So, I've been using Trinov for about two weeks now. Which means it's still too early for any conclusions. I was losing very little hair even prior to the switch. Around 10-15 in the shower. Though I would usually comb out the same amount in the evening when applying my routine. Generally speaking though, the progression of my hairloss has slowed down to a crawl in the last year and a half. Having said that I believe I'm losing even less hair since starting Trinov. Around 5-10 in the shower and a similar number in the evening. I have also taken before pictures so I'll post a before and after once there's something to show.

Cheers!

Last edited:

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
If Trinov acts in a vasodilating way then it would make sense for there to be an initial shed similar to Regaine. Regaine doesn't deminiturize hairs it causes already miniturizing hairs to shed. (right?)

Though somebody asked Trinov and they said there shouldn't be a shed but that could just be some clueless customer service person who responded.

Italianlady

My Regimen
Reaction score
If Trinov acts in a vasodilating way then it would make sense for there to be an initial shed similar to Regaine. Regaine doesn't deminiturize hairs it causes already miniturizing hairs to shed. (right?)

Though somebody asked Trinov and they said there shouldn't be a shed but that could just be some clueless customer service person who responded.

I asked on Facebook so I assume the media team answered. Also, no one mentions any extra shed on the Italian “alopecia & co” Facebook page. So I don’t know

Ljpviper

Reaction score
1 month in for me. I would say shedding very minimal hair, a lot less than before starting the treatment. Also, hair appears darker and thicker. Overall pretty happy other than going through one bottle in 3 weeks. Hopefully the price gets cheaper in the near future. Is it a cure all for baldness no, buts it's not snake oil either.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s several microscope photos from the trials posted on the Trinov Instagram page. Showing regrowth but nothing major.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's interesting is that it's only 6 months results and on 40+ years old people. It will be interesting to see the results on young people.

Yeah I agree. Any regrowth is encouraging. I already have new hairs coming through at 7 weeks (posted photos a few pages back). Wonder where this will take me in 12 months.
No sides either.

Paulito

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regaine doesn't deminiturize hairs it causes already miniturizing hairs to shed. (right?).
One would hope Regaine doesn't cause miniturization. That be pretty bad. No one knows exactly how it works. But it's a vasodilator for sure. And some people here said the same thing about one of the Trinov compounds.