Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im on day 3 with trinov and everytime i aply it my head itches is there someone else with this problem ?

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you're a little sensitive ? Either way it should go away withing a week i guess.
If not then maybe consider something else.

Manolo75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
day 4 and I do not notice anything special at that time. Given that the delivery was long almost 15 days I take the opportunity to count my hair in the bath, on average 10/15 hair a day. I had already had a small drop in my loss yesterday but I wanted to be sure today.
balance 2 hair, I do not wish to ignite and I will monitor that.

Pancreata

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! I dermaroll every two weeks and I wait 12/14 hours to avoid any risk associated with systemic absorption. Keep in mind that I'm being very conservative on waiting before applying the lotion but I want to keep the risks as low as possible
Thanks!

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am on day 3 of Trinov. I would like to continue derma rolling every week or two but I am wondering if this would have a negative effect on Trinov. Someone mentioned that the liposomes and s-eqoul will accumulate in your scalp. If that is true would micro needling leak more of the medicine into your bloodstream decreasing the effectiveness???

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you want to fight? Pussy that hid in the discord.

Jesus Christ is this clown serious? You want to fight a guy over the internet (faceplam) Re-evaluate your life buddy smfh.

I was simply asking wtf are you doing to re-grow your hair smfh.

"I can get further ahead regrowing my hair healthily while others castrate themselves"

From the tone of your response Im assuming Estrogen Injections?

LoL I cant believe I just got called out to fight on a Hair Loss Forum ROTFL.... What is life (faceplam).....

Manolo75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
day 5 on trinov and I continue to ignore people on ieoson and hairloss here who on one side adores the product and on the other side who hates the product. I'm just concentrating on what I see with my eyes and I'll tell you I just took a shower and I did not lose any hair. the trend is confirmed.
I do not know if I will have regrowth it would be bonus but if I lose hair and if they become more resistant as it looks I would be happy. to be continued

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to think Trinov gave me acne as side effect.
I'm getting more and more zits both in my face and in my back and it started shortly after I began Trinov....it's not super bad but I used not to get acne before (I did when I was a teenager but then grown out of it).
I didn't really change anything in my lifestyle to justify this sudden outbreak of acne....I eat the same, exercise the same and use the same products.

Do any of you experienced some acne? Especially if you're post 2 weeks of use.....it may also be that Trinov interact with some of the other things I put in my hair (topical finasteride, minoxidil, dermarolling ecc)

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@vinnievandall dude you are like around a nw2 maybe less than an nw2. You are trippin, obviously give this a go to maintain and hope for some regrowth. Other than that you’re fine don’t trip. I am similar to you, keep us posted tho, good luck!

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 5 for me also.

Its really really early i know but no side effect to declare.
I do like the fact that the hair isn't greasy after using the lotion, i was using another one before ( rekze ) and it was pretty much impossible to do anything after without looking like a hobo.

I'm considering using an equol based shampoo to go along with it until trinov does release their.

Do any of you experienced some acne? Especially if you're post 2 weeks of use.....it may also be that Trinov interact with some of the other things I put in my hair (topical finasteride, minoxidil, dermarolling ecc)

Mmm, i'm pretty sure you're using wayyy too much stuff on your hair + dermarolling...
It doesn't surprise me that you'd experience side effect.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@vinnievandall dude you are like around a nw2 maybe less than an nw2. You are trippin, obviously give this a go to maintain and hope for some regrowth. Other than that you’re fine don’t trip. I am similar to you, keep us posted tho, good luck!
Here are some pics when i grow it out a bit more its just not that obvious if i keep it 1mm :)

Attachments

• 20180827_234452.jpg
    20180827_234452.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,060
  • 20180827_231828.jpg
    20180827_231828.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 1,018

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are some pics when i grow it out a bit more its just not that obvious if i keep it 1mm :)

Bruh, everyone here is living in their own private hell with their hairloss and I dont doubt your own subjective feeling of how bald you are. That being said I can surely understand why some ppl here think you must be joking as there is ppl here who would sell their mother to have the amount of hair you have. Im not even sure that ppl outside this forum would notice any balding on you:-0

Last edited:

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I don’t get it people keeping their hair short. You could easily grow it out and have your hair cover the temples.
Buzz cuts often make Nw1-4 look worse than it is