Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
My god...what an ignorant and annoying fearmonger you are...just stick with coconut oil, avocados and onion juice

I'm sure you're not even NW1.5 to say such bullshits, just wait it really kicks off
You know there's people who still can be saved if they act quickly with real treatments, this forum doesn't need those kind of so-called 'sides' prophets with lunatic theories
I'm an ingorant fear monger but you made the wild claim that s eqoul or dht won't cross the blood brain barrier without evidence

I'm good though, I can get further ahead regrowing my hair healthily while others castrate themselves

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm an ingorant fear monger but you made the wild claim that s eqoul or dht won't cross the blood brain barrier without evidence

I'm good though, I can get further ahead regrowing my hair healthily while others castrate themselves

134915.jpg

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
My god...what an ignorant and annoying fearmonger you are...just stick with coconut oil, avocados and onion juice

I'm sure you're not even NW1.5 to say such bullshits, just wait it really kicks off
You know there's people who still can be saved if they act quickly with real treatments, this forum doesn't need those kind of so-called 'sides' prophets with lunatic theories
I like how you stopped addressing the points I was making about DHT

Last edited:

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Having Norwood 3 diffuse and having retrograde is the most agresive hairloss you can have it just looks ok because its 3mm right now i cant let it grow out anymore

Your hair is totally fine bro. The short cut does suit you but 100% you could easily pull of a undercut

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
6th day of applying. Feeling the heated sensation on my scalp as other users have reported here. No sides to report as of yet.
Does anyone massage the treated area once you apply the lotion on?

Sorry, but I haven´t felt that already. Who is claiming for that? - I have checked that and it seems that there is just one more guy who has experienced that, but for the rest I think that we haven´t noticed it.

Well, yes, I massage the area (both temples) with my fingers and then I comb my hair for a second time with a brush.

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Godsend, Thanks for the post. I am new to dermaroll. Can I ask why do you wait 12 hours before applying the Trinov? I thought it is best to dermaroll and then to apply topicals right after? Is it because of risk of systemic absorption?

Do you dermaroll every day and what is the length? I just bought 0.3 mm to start.

Thanks!

Hi! I dermaroll every two weeks and I wait 12/14 hours to avoid any risk associated with systemic absorption. Keep in mind that I'm being very conservative on waiting before applying the lotion but I want to keep the risks as low as possible

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

capedbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, but I haven´t felt that already. Who is claiming for that? - I have checked that and it seems that there is just one more guy who has experienced that, but for the rest I think that we haven´t noticed it.

Well, yes, I massage the area (both temples) with my fingers and then I comb my hair for a second time with a brush.

Thanks for answering.
Both @Ng Mobile and @Manolo75 mentioned a slight heated sensation. This hasn't happened to me until I applied the lotion today.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok here are my first pics! Im 2 days in now sorry for the small delay but i was tired from work.
As you can see my hairloss is pretty extreme.
I will add some photos
Ps sorry for the mess in my bathroom

how old are you ?

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reminder that the best finasteride responders see hair strengthening and complete cessation of shedding by the end of month 1. There are enough people trialing this (between here and ieson) such that there would be at least one person in that camp if this lotion actually worked.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having Norwood 3 diffuse and having retrograde is the most agresive hairloss you can have it just looks ok because its 3mm right now i cant let it grow out anymore

This is what I have too, except I also have massive crown loss, and am probably like NW3.25 at this point. FML. :(

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bruh what are you even doing right now? I thought u shaved it a while ago?

INT

Reaction score
Reminder that the best finasteride responders see hair strengthening and complete cessation of shedding by the end of month 1. There are enough people trialing this (between here and ieson) such that there would be at least one person in that camp if this lotion actually worked.

False facts and a fallacy in just two sentences. Congrats.