Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use trinov in the morn
Can you please tell me why? Wouldn't using both trinov and minoxidil give you better chances of regrowing hair? Because i've read that using trinov only marginally regrows hair in men
I use trinov in the morning and minoxidil in the evening but my scalp itches

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know how everyone is saying their shedding have slowed down... For me its still the same, in fact I haven't noticed any change yet..been on it for 21 days now...this is how i test shedding, I stand over my white sink and I run my hands through my hair and watch them fall away. Maybe it need more time? Who knows..

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you please tell me why? Wouldn't using both trinov and minoxidil give you better chances of regrowing hair? Because i've read that using trinov only marginally regrows hair in men

Pretty sure using multiple vasodilators with different mode of action isn't the brightest idea in the book.
Risking more and more product to go systemic...

Just try one or the other.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I read somewhere on one of these brotzu threads that farmacia didn’t come through for some people. Whether it was customs, shipping in another language, or etc. I’d contact them fast

I emailed Farmacia yesterday because the order I placed on 12/28 to ship to the US still showed no tracking number and this is what they told me (translated):

"Trinov Male is out of stock at the moment
Fidia is closed until the 7th of January, so all the parcels will leave AFTER THE 7the of January, as soon as we receive the new stock.
You can pre-order on our website in the meanwhile.
You will receive and email with the tracking of the courier, once shipped.
Thank you for your patience"

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never taken T3, I had a good conversion rate of T4 to T3. I wish I knew what difference taking T4 vs T3 has, if any.
I was hypo and never had any hairloss or thinning, but the medicine T4 caused balding and raised my estrogen which continued hairloss and downed hair quality even after quitting.

What's your TSH/ thyroid levels? I would not take the medicine personally, I have always felt much better not on it. There's also things that help fix it, like ashwagadha or turmeric.

Have you looked into using a Sauna? That's how they treat mercurity toxicity in the miners in spain, I would look into it for sure. COuld be your best option.

If it's hard on your body, it doesn't sound healhty, If it's causing hairloss it also sounds unhealthy. However I'm not a doctor I don't know what your detox method is.

As far as those conditions hairloss being reversible.. I suppose if it's not male pattern baldness then I think so. Thinning like your vertex I don't think would reverse
I recently had a blood test and was told that my thyroid levels were slightly too high than what they should be, although not high enough to be considered clinical hypothyroidism.

Do you have any advice/suggestions on how to lower them back down?

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man appreciate it!

Finasteride gave me reflex hyperandrogenicity which completely messed up my hair. Had a blood test in September and was told my thyroid levels were too high, had another one last week and was told that the levels have dropped, although they are still higher than they should be, so I’m trying to get them back down to normal and stabilise them to give me peace of mind before starting on trinov.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man appreciate it!

Finasteride gave me reflex hyperandrogenicity which completely messed up my hair. Had a blood test in September and was told my thyroid levels were too high, had another one last week and was told that the levels have dropped, although they are still higher than they should be, so I’m trying to get them back down to normal and stabilise them to give me peace of mind before starting on trinov.

That product is for someone that is slightly hypothyroid as you stated. But you also said your levels were too high, which would mean overactive thyroid or hyperthyroidism, so kind of confusing there. Anyway, keep this in mind in choosing the right treatment.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That product is for someone that is slightly hypothyroid as you stated. But you also said your levels were too high, which would mean overactive thyroid or hyperthyroidism, so kind of confusing there. Anyway, keep this in mind in choosing the right treatment.
Yeah sorry I’m a little confused by it myself lol. The doctor explained it to me at the time but I’ve forgotten the details of what she said, but she gave me a piece of paper with the numbers:

Do those numbers make sense to you?She said that I had an underactive thyroid although not enough to be considered clinical. Do you think that product could help?

Attachments

• 9D705B04-C523-4D71-96C4-D4C84AB2EF91.jpeg
    9D705B04-C523-4D71-96C4-D4C84AB2EF91.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 737
Last edited:

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im on day 6 now,
I cant really tell if im losing hair because of my short lenght but first my scalp was kind of itchy and now it settled down. I saw someone posting here who had acne because of trinov and i had this too, try washing your hair daily with shampoo thats not nizoral. When i use nizoral the acne stays but when i add just a normall shampoo the acne setlles down.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently had a blood test and was told that my thyroid levels were slightly too high than what they should be, although not high enough to be considered clinical hypothyroidism.

Do you have any advice/suggestions on how to lower them back down?
Well TSH is a pituatary signal that can mean inflammation, you have to get T3, Reverse T3, and T4 checked.
If your T4 and T3 is fine I doubt medication is needed.
Try using a good curcumin supplement, as @whatevr used it to lower his TSH over time and I plan to

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well TSH is a pituatary signal that can mean inflammation, you have to get T3, Reverse T3, and T4 checked.
If your T4 and T3 is fine I doubt medication is needed.
Try using a good curcumin supplement, as @whatevr used it to lower his TSH over time and I plan to
Thank you appreciate it! Is there a particular curcumin supplement that you would recommend?