Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting. DGLA also inhibits the 5 ar enzyme, like minoxidil and finasteride do.
Perhaps so close to the brain, these ingredients cause the brain to lower production of DHT

Jesus christ man, are you even real ? Brain blood chemistry is protected by a barrier, then DGLA doesn't inhibit 5AR 1, 2 or 3

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus christ man, are you even real ? Brain blood chemistry is protected by a barrier, then DGLA doesn't inhibit 5AR 1, 2 or 3
And you know DGLA doesn't cross the blood brain barrier?
How do you know the interaction of hormones is behind the barrier?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because DHT is a paracrine hormone
THen how can they measure blood levels? If 90% of your dht is made in your nuts how does your beard receptors get any
You still didnt prove DGLA doesn't pass the blood brain barrier

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 25/26: I notice some shedding (minor)...hard to say if it's a good or bad sign.
Maybe the lotion makes weak hair fall so new, stronger hair can take their place

Tomorrow I'll dermaroll and then put the lotion 12 hours after it

btw I bought the second bottle

Were the shedded hair very thin near the root.?
I agree it’s hard to tell when shedding’s good or not.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
THen how can they measure blood levels? If 90% of your dht is made in your nuts how does your beard receptors get any
You still didnt prove DGLA doesn't pass the blood brain barrier

My god...what an ignorant and annoying fearmonger you are...just stick with coconut oil, avocados and onion juice

I'm sure you're not even NW1.5 to say such bullshits, just wait it really kicks off
You know there's people who still can be saved if they act quickly with real treatments, this forum doesn't need those kind of so-called 'sides' prophets with lunatic theories

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys need your advice!
When can I wash my hair after applying Trinov?

minoxidil they say 7-8 hours ans trinov?

Bluumann

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys need your advice!
When can I wash my hair after applying Trinov?

minoxidil they say 7-8 hours ans trinov?

I think the booklet only says 'not to rinse it' but it's probably safe to say you shouldn't wash your hair for at least 4 hours after applying it. I personally like to apply it before I go to bed so it stays on for the night.

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys, i'm almost at 1 month of treatment.

i wanna be cautious but it seems i'm getting some mild regrowth on vertex where i have a spot that was nearly slick bald.

at this point it's too early to say it's working, or to even be optimistic. i still think it won't work but here's that.

to further explain: it's like the almost miniaturized hairs got a little longer. they wouldn't before.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! More photos ;)

- Treatment since Monday 31st December (male, age: 34 / Trinov: 4 shots, 2 and 2).

Right temple (after the shower, no Trinov yet):

YPI6QdN.jpg

ClXTKUh.jpg

cxvo90z.jpg

Left temple (after the shower, no Trinov yet):

d0EDWTx.jpg

MLm7iWt.jpg

BWK8Ev3.jpg

icjzd1C.jpg

See you next Saturday!

Ps. Next time I´ll take the photos before I take a shower. By the way, on Tuesday I´ll go back to work so I don´t really know how I will use Trinov (morning or at night, but I use hairspray to style my hair and I don´t want to use Trinov if my hair and scalp are dirty). Guess that I´ll figure something out...

Last edited:

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok here are my first pics! Im 2 days in now sorry for the small delay but i was tired from work.
As you can see my hairloss is pretty extreme.
I will add some photos
Ps sorry for the mess in my bathroom

Attachments

• IMG_20190105_152102.jpg
    IMG_20190105_152102.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 869
  • IMG_20190105_152048.jpg
    IMG_20190105_152048.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 838
  • IMG_20190105_152035.jpg
    IMG_20190105_152035.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 844
  • IMG_20190105_152021.jpg
    IMG_20190105_152021.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 798
  • IMG_20190105_151956.jpg
    IMG_20190105_151956.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 840
  • IMG_20190105_151947.jpg
    IMG_20190105_151947.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 806
  • IMG_20190105_151911.jpg
    IMG_20190105_151911.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 825
  • IMG_20190105_151916.jpg
    IMG_20190105_151916.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 797

Pancreata

My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 25/26: I notice some shedding (minor)...hard to say if it's a good or bad sign.
Maybe the lotion makes weak hair fall so new, stronger hair can take their place

Tomorrow I'll dermaroll and then put the lotion 12 hours after it

btw I bought the second bottle

Hi Godsend, Thanks for the post. I am new to dermaroll. Can I ask why do you wait 12 hours before applying the Trinov? I thought it is best to dermaroll and then to apply topicals right after? Is it because of risk of systemic absorption?

Do you dermaroll every day and what is the length? I just bought 0.3 mm to start.

Thanks!

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope this statement is ironic because if not you're in for a wild ride.
Having Norwood 3 diffuse and having retrograde is the most agresive hairloss you can have it just looks ok because its 3mm right now i cant let it grow out anymore

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having Norwood 3 diffuse and having retrograde is the most agresive hairloss you can have it just looks ok because its 3mm right now i cant let it grow out anymore
Im heading to a Norwood 7 with my patern im lucky though i dont have a complete bald spot in the crown though

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok here are my first pics! Im 2 days in now sorry for the small delay but i was tired from work.
As you can see my hairloss is pretty extreme.
I will add some photos
Ps sorry for the mess in my bathroom
That's not bad at all. Grow it out, get an undercut and comb it forward. +Toppik. You're good to go.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not bad at all. Grow it out, get an undercut and comb it forward. +Toppik. You're good to go.
Yeah already tried this but topic isnt really my thing to be honest i wishd i had some photos to show when it was longer i also lost it in a spam of 1 and a half year and its still progressing fast gonna grow it a little more so its more obvious and i can show pics