Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stick through buddy this is normal my frontal area at month 2 looked the worst and crown started shedding first time in my life. Now I hit month 3 and last 2 weeks eveytbing improved significantly and hair shedding stopped

I get it, but I don’t get why I’m still shedding a lot after 2+ months of shedding. I mean, how long is a shed from this supposed to last? I wish it would just stabilize already.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hate to keep harping on this, but I've legit lost nearly half a norwood plus crazy diffuse thinning on this stuff (I'm a diffuse thinner in general). I don't think I would've taken the plunge 4 months ago if I knew my hair would look like this in May.

A couple of questions: Does anyone feel that the dropped is better than the spray applicator? Wondering if I'd see better results using the dropper. Also, does anyone know what the state of affairs on the Italian forums is - has anyone seen any results?

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hate to keep harping on this, but I've legit lost nearly half a norwood plus crazy diffuse thinning on this stuff (I'm a diffuse thinner in general). I don't think I would've taken the plunge 4 months ago if I knew my hair would look like this in May.

A couple of questions: Does anyone feel that the dropped is better than the spray applicator? Wondering if I'd see better results using the dropper. Also, does anyone know what the state of affairs on the Italian forums is - has anyone seen any results?

Sadly to say...nothing positive in the Italian forums...
Lets cross fingers that NGF-574H is equally effective for men and women...

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When NGH arriving? Any pics of results??

June or July its supposed to be released. Relevant info is available at the beginning of this thread.
Sadly, it wasnt released in Q4 last year.
I feel if they had done...nobody would talk about Trinov anymore....

Time will tell...

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't read the Italian forums in ages, they must be going crazy over there, even though the mods predicted it would be sh*t.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol it went from 75 euro to 58.75 where I used to get mine from. Expect it go lower

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's already past 7 months of Trinov release. "muh 6 months" are over, you coping fools

Last edited:

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trinov gives me horrible ball ache when micro-needling!!

I was getting bad ball ache a few months into Trinov and almost stopped it all together but I thought there is no way people wouldn't have reported this during their trials. Its way worse than any ball aching I ever felt on finasteride. I stopped micro-needling and ball ache has been gone for about the past month. Sure enough I micro needle 2 nights ago and ball ache has come back.

On another note my results with Trinov have been: Reduced itch and drastically reduced shedding. However my hair has gotten a bit thinner since starting. I am about to finish up month 5 and I have not seen any regrowth as far as I can tell.

Hoping Celino works much better